Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,946 members, 7,814,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Dematerialization Of Shares - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dematerialization Of Shares (206 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dematerialization Of Shares by mega13(m): 11:54am On Oct 22, 2019
My good people on Nairalanders,pls I need advice over my Shares Certificates I took to a Stock Broker for Dematerialization .
Though I'm a novice in regards to this class of business yet I have interest to invest in shares .
Something happened that I began to wonder if really I went to the right Stock Broker or not. Sometimes ago I approached a stock Broker's firm for Dematerialization of shares Certificate due to Govt demands , in the process I was charged during which I was given a form to fill submitted it along with my Re-Issued Certificate and bonuses . Thereafter, I was told to go that it will be process in one month interval,now is more than one month I'm yet to get a mail or a call from the Stock Broker , I'm scared not to be fooled for been a novice in this.
Please it's genuine, for I to be given and ID so as to access the numbers of my units?
I need someone to faithfully guide me please.
Meanwhile, I also filled my e-dividend form which I submitted directly to my bank for the past one month I'm yet to be credited.
I your brother needs help here.

(1) (Reply)

My Internet Data Loan Service Has Arrived / Where To Buy Original Smartphone Battery / What They Call A Scam, We Call A Business.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.