Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Where To Buy Original Smartphone Battery - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where To Buy Original Smartphone Battery (208 Views)

The Best Tips And Tricks To Optimize Your Smartphone Battery Life / Best Ways To Make Your Smartphone Battery Last Longer / Where Can I Buy Original LG Tv 32 Inches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy Original Smartphone Battery by Ubongdemaga: 11:09am On Nov 22, 2019
I and others are facing this issue of replacing our weak smartphone battery. Please if there's anyone with useful information about where to buy original and how to knw the original battery should help or is it that smartphone original battery can't be found when the carrycome is gone?
Re: Where To Buy Original Smartphone Battery by Ubongdemaga: 6:54pm On Nov 22, 2019
Ubongdemaga:
I and others are facing this issue of replacing our weak smartphone battery. Please if there's anyone with useful information about where to buy original and how to knw the original battery should help or is it that smartphone original battery can't be found when the carrycome is gone?

(1) (Reply)

Idiots Have No Place In Heaven / Tragedy As Pregnant Woman, Two Others Die In Ghastly Auto Crash In Osun / Hon. Minister Of Agriculture Receives The Award Of Excellence Innovation In Agra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.