Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,070 members, 7,811,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife - Family (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife (80085 Views)

'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman / When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" / I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife by MhizGladys(f): 6:27pm On Apr 29, 2020
Liposure:
nice azz
thank you
Re: Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife by Liposure: 7:53pm On Apr 29, 2020
MhizGladys:
thank you
watsup
Re: Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife by lukui: 3:10am On Apr 30, 2020
No, light, no water, no food, no PEACE OF MIND, everyday fight , fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, chai are we in "WORLD WAR?"

Like someone said above, may be to be single is even better? Maybe.
Re: Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife by MhizGladys(f): 11:22am On May 07, 2020
Liposure:
watsup
I've been good. You?... How have you been enjoying your freedom?
Re: Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife by Liposure: 12:29pm On May 07, 2020
MhizGladys:

I've been good. You?... How have you been enjoying your freedom?
boring. nice azz
Re: Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife by MhizGladys(f): 1:34pm On May 07, 2020
Liposure:
boring. nice azz
Why is it boring? Nowhere to go?
You seem to be just about the azz.
Re: Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife by Liposure: 1:42pm On May 07, 2020
MhizGladys:
Why is it boring? Nowhere to go? You seem to be just about the azz.
am just horni
Re: Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife by MhizGladys(f): 9:17pm On May 08, 2020
Liposure:
am just horni
And you don't know what to do about it?

1 Like

Re: Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife by Liposure: 9:45pm On May 08, 2020
MhizGladys:

And you don't know what to do about it?
dats why i need your company
Re: Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife by jumpampass(m): 4:07pm On May 21, 2020
olabrinks:
I honestly think your wife is suffering from serious depression, she’s not happy deep down inside and they’re some internal issues bothering her. She’s taking it out on you and everyone around her. The problem started once children came into the picture, she’s probably feeling the same regret you are feeling. This is not the time to divorce, this is the time for communication. This is the time for patience. This is the time for understanding. This is the time for wisdom. You are the man of the house, you need to take control of your territory.

If it means her getting help for depression, taking medication such as anti depressants let her do it. If it means going for therapy/counselling, then do it. If it means involving a third party who can transfer wisdom to you, then do it. If it means sitting down and communicating one on one thoroughly then do it. This is not the time to run away from your problems, you will find more problems leaving your wife and children in the long run. Once you cure the root of your problem, you will live peacefully.

Re: Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife by Ibechris2: 4:58pm On May 21, 2020
A lazy woman that has the strength to beat and bruise children...isn't a good woman!

In all of this,I have so much pity for u and what u are going thru.
I am married like u but I think,u need to send that woman away now and let her family retrain her before u can accept her back. A woman that cannot take care of a house cannot be a good business woman,there is no drive in her at all.

The only strength she has amassed is that of beating and lazying about. Well,u ignored the early sign before u committed the relationship to marriage. A woman that grew up in her parents house should know how to cook,and that u didn't take seriously.

Advice is:
Take ur wife back to her parents and bring the old woman to take care of ur children pending when she is ready to adjust,then u can accept her. And pls, never u divorce her,because it will ruin ur children's future.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? / Unemployed Man Wins $273m Lotto Months After Divorce In US, Ex-Wife Reacts / Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.