Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Why Does He Not Want To Talk About Her? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Does He Not Want To Talk About Her? (1234 Views)

Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? / My Husband Does Not Want Me To Work / Pls I Need An Advice, 2 Weeks Preg. And My Hubby Does Not Want The Babe Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does He Not Want To Talk About Her? by anneduke: 2:48pm On Nov 10, 2010
if your husband has a girl child who leaves with you both and he always finds excuses not to give you details of the child's mother, what do you do.though he told you before you married him and accepted the child.some weeks back he told you, a friend of his said the lady in question is married with kids now.but you feel there's more he's not telling.
Re: Why Does He Not Want To Talk About Her? by JOKYTECH(f): 4:05pm On Nov 10, 2010
Wetin u wan hear again, Na wa oh undecided

abi u wan force am talk wetin no dey exist?
Re: Why Does He Not Want To Talk About Her? by ismaeel86(m): 5:37pm On Nov 10, 2010
Too many questions and wrong perception always lead to failures in many relationships and marriages.
Re: Why Does He Not Want To Talk About Her? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 10, 2010
I will not even worry, with time he will open up for I know marriage is not a one year or even a decade affair we're in it for a lifetime.
Time will get the words out of him.
Re: Why Does He Not Want To Talk About Her? by mutter(f): 8:43pm On Nov 10, 2010
There is really nothing you can do but I can understand how you feel. It certainly is good to have some background info especially as the kid lives with you.
Maybe with time he might open up.
This topic may still not be an easy one for him. Maybe he is still hurt, bitter or just ashamed of her.
Re: Why Does He Not Want To Talk About Her? by iice(f): 11:15am On Nov 12, 2010
He already told ya about the child before marrying him. Is marriage supposed to get him to tell you? So long as they are not together and have moved on, what's the big deal?
Re: Why Does He Not Want To Talk About Her? by iaabc(f): 3:51pm On Nov 13, 2010
Just like iice said, he probably told you about her before you got married. Why didn't you ask him everything you wanted to know then?
The subject is probably too painful for him to broach and it is possible he thinks he'll offend you by talking about her with you. I think you should just chill and love child and husband without prejudice.
Re: Why Does He Not Want To Talk About Her? by anneduke: 4:50pm On Nov 13, 2010
thanks for your advice, like you said ,he's sometimes ashamed of the girl and hurts.i'll give hime more time.thanks again.
Re: Why Does He Not Want To Talk About Her? by Outstrip(f): 11:07pm On Nov 14, 2010
Seems suspicious to me but you should have done this before you married him.
Re: Why Does He Not Want To Talk About Her? by NAJALYN: 11:26pm On Nov 14, 2010
You had all the time in the world to ask that question before you married your husband. You accepted the child. Now is not the time to ask such a question. Its like putting the horse before the cart. Let him be. In time he will open up. Just love him & the child, who has become yours. You will help him heal the wounds of the other relationship very fast if you care for him & the child. Such a man can make a wonderful husband. Please on no account broach the subject again. It is for your own good. Good luck.
Re: Why Does He Not Want To Talk About Her? by MaiSuya(m): 12:45am On Nov 15, 2010
IT's prolly something he's not too proud of.
Re: Why Does He Not Want To Talk About Her? by Blazay(m): 12:36pm On Nov 15, 2010
anneduke:

if your husband has a girl child who leaves with you both and he always finds excuses not to give you details of the child's mother, what do you do.though he told you before you married him and accepted the child.some weeks back he told you, a friend of his said the lady in question is married with kids now.but you feel there's more he's not telling.

Well, she accepted those terms and still married the man. She needs to accept the situation like that without bothering him.
If she was desparate enough to get married under such circumstances, she should keep playing the 'wife' and keep accepting the daughter.
Simple. You cannot change the goal posts in the in the middle or at the end of any game.
Women and their issues.
Re: Why Does He Not Want To Talk About Her? by luap: 10:50pm On Nov 15, 2010
Women always want to get involved with their men's past. While men are just trying to move forward.

Women are eternally involved with the Drama of peoples lives.

Let the man move on and leave him alone please. We have enough problems in the world to deal with, let alone your Drama.
Re: Why Does He Not Want To Talk About Her? by mystikal(m): 4:59pm On Nov 16, 2010
There must be a fitting reason why he has left it that way.

But if he hasn't been a lousy husband so far, don't sweat it. One of these days, during one of those late night pillow talks, he just might open up.
Re: Why Does He Not Want To Talk About Her? by Osama10(m): 3:40am On Nov 22, 2010
Don't be worried, when its time for you to know you wouldn't be the one asking him before he speaks.
Re: Why Does He Not Want To Talk About Her? by asemuwaa: 3:43am On Nov 22, 2010
nothing wrong with that tongue

(1) (Reply)

When You Get Married Can You Have A Joint Account With Your Spouse / BBM Group For Women / What Are The Most Important Things In Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.