Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

EFCC Confirms Mompha Arrest, Releases Statement And Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Confirms Mompha Arrest, Releases Statement And Photos (53334 Views)

EFCC Confirms Arrest Of Cubana Chief Priest / EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud / EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Confirms Mompha Arrest, Releases Statement And Photos by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:20pm On Oct 22, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Na from my Town,his Father is Jezco. Oil guru

Nwanne you are from Ekwulobia?
Re: EFCC Confirms Mompha Arrest, Releases Statement And Photos by dmj111: 5:20pm On Oct 22, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i hope the Federal government behead him and feed his remains to Crocodiles in the Nile river sad
Jealousy at its peak

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Confirms Mompha Arrest, Releases Statement And Photos by andrew444(m): 5:20pm On Oct 22, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

None started as Yahoo bro. Jowizazaa papa no be 2day. Obi started not Yahoo bro from SA

Hmm what did you say obi started as?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Confirms Mompha Arrest, Releases Statement And Photos by whizpa(m): 5:21pm On Oct 22, 2019
Some people's MENTHOL .I hope he exposes all of them, including politicians. EFCC dealt with internet fraudsters this year..
Re: EFCC Confirms Mompha Arrest, Releases Statement And Photos by 400billionman: 5:22pm On Oct 22, 2019
Party for boys wey dey work that branch..
Re: EFCC Confirms Mompha Arrest, Releases Statement And Photos by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:22pm On Oct 22, 2019
andrew444:

Hmm what did you say obi started as?

Not Yahoo. But i no mention grin
Re: EFCC Confirms Mompha Arrest, Releases Statement And Photos by JimohMomoh: 5:23pm On Oct 22, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i hope the Federal government behead him and feed his remains to Crocodiles in the Nile river sad

You are not a Christian but a disguised Muslim, you are ashamed of praising your favorite religion in this thread as you normally do.
Am sure your brain is now formatted and you now know that crime knows no religion

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Confirms Mompha Arrest, Releases Statement And Photos by themanderon: 5:23pm On Oct 22, 2019
These crooks know they are dirty yet will not keep a low profile, flaunting ill gotten wealth all over social media making innocent hardworking people look bad.
But all the same this is a dent on our society as we are a society that worships wealth without getting to know how it was made.
Re: EFCC Confirms Mompha Arrest, Releases Statement And Photos by FarahAideed: 5:23pm On Oct 22, 2019
mofedamijo:

20million is cheap for a house in makurdi.....even in Lekki you will get a house for 38-50million.

We are talking about 4 houses
Re: EFCC Confirms Mompha Arrest, Releases Statement And Photos by Midas01: 5:23pm On Oct 22, 2019
No be only you.
StPete:
This news sweet me grin
Re: EFCC Confirms Mompha Arrest, Releases Statement And Photos by franchasng: 5:23pm On Oct 22, 2019
Anazp:
but seriously speaking 5m per month inflow for a biz is really small. you should b do a biz that rakes in at least a 100m monthly then they would have taken u serious.
so once you start up a business today it will start bringing in 100million monthly after expenditures

Are u sure u are not one of them like this

Go and ask Dangote how long it took him for his business to start making such profit every month. Also go and read about Cosmos Maduka owner of Coscharis too.

You young Nigerian youths of today are all criminal minded, Nigeria's future is looking gloomy with these greedy potential scammers we call youths cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Confirms Mompha Arrest, Releases Statement And Photos by Vado(m): 5:24pm On Oct 22, 2019
With him being tried in Nigeria, highest he'll do two years. Unless they extradite him.
Re: EFCC Confirms Mompha Arrest, Releases Statement And Photos by DaBullIT(m): 5:24pm On Oct 22, 2019
Soon some. Idiots will call on Yoruba or will it be Hausas to come and bail this guy

I never liked him or hushBingo or anyone of them at all

What do you do that you are buying Bentley, buying rolls Royce phantom? Buying 50M watch. Untop wetin?

Even if it's Yahoo must you collect all Magaomey finish?

I read he laundered $5M Yahoo money

Invictus cashed $12M from steel company

Wawuuuuu

Kilode?

You'll still come and be oppressing without office business or investment

I'm angry sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Confirms Mompha Arrest, Releases Statement And Photos by andrew444(m): 5:25pm On Oct 22, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

Not Yahoo. But i no mention grin

No be my mouth you go hear am sha

1 Like

Re: EFCC Confirms Mompha Arrest, Releases Statement And Photos by StPete: 5:25pm On Oct 22, 2019
[quote author=anonymousghost2 post=83370028][/quote]

Your entire family mugu
Re: EFCC Confirms Mompha Arrest, Releases Statement And Photos by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 22, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
5 wristwatches worth over 20 million shocked shocked

Money wey reach me build four 3-bedroom flat for Makurdi dey answer Oga Landlord

My mentor remains;

Obi Cubana

Jowizazaa
Are you sure 20 million naira can build four 3 bedrooms?

If it's true, then i might invest 20 million.
Re: EFCC Confirms Mompha Arrest, Releases Statement And Photos by Kokaine(m): 5:28pm On Oct 22, 2019
SugarMuffin:
Thank God they caught him, he's always making legit hustlers look like they are not doing enough, when he was enjoying and changing cars like cloths, he didn't remember that everyday is for the thief, one day is for the owner, he Don loose weight sef grin grin I wonder how his wife is feeling now, wetin concern her, na to move on to another man cool they should torture him very well and seize all his properties, bloody criminal angry
by now the wife will be selling stuff. Imagine falling from such heights to poverty.
Re: EFCC Confirms Mompha Arrest, Releases Statement And Photos by cybriz82(m): 5:28pm On Oct 22, 2019
Charle okocha aka igwe tupac come n see ur mentor oooo.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Confirms Mompha Arrest, Releases Statement And Photos by Kokaine(m): 5:29pm On Oct 22, 2019
anonymousghost2:
he will walk free...
dey want their share .
9ja dn cast
interpol is involved
Re: EFCC Confirms Mompha Arrest, Releases Statement And Photos by 2800net(m): 5:30pm On Oct 22, 2019
hustle legit ooo make EFCC and interpol no use you do media rounds
Re: EFCC Confirms Mompha Arrest, Releases Statement And Photos by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 22, 2019
Kokaine:
by now the wife will be selling stuff. Imagine falling from such heights to poverty.
She should also enjoy it now, at least she's been balling, so she should taste poverty too. Since she could not stop her husband from scamming other people, she should also enjoy the result sad
Re: EFCC Confirms Mompha Arrest, Releases Statement And Photos by sunsewa16: 5:32pm On Oct 22, 2019
Kudos to Interpol and Efcc, at least we legit hustler can console ourselves that crimes don't pay, no matter how long u enjoy the deed,it won't last forever, and he would pay for his crimes a day.
Re: EFCC Confirms Mompha Arrest, Releases Statement And Photos by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 22, 2019
Mega chilling goes on in that Ikoyi EFCC, you could get pizza everyday if you desire, you could even get a standby generator (24/7 power supply) and dstv, provided you can pay the price.

There are people that have been there for 6months+ and don't even want to go home anymore.

There's even a mini inmates government in there.

New entrants like Mompha will have to pay his dues if he's to have a comfortable stay there.
Re: EFCC Confirms Mompha Arrest, Releases Statement And Photos by cybriz82(m): 5:33pm On Oct 22, 2019
See him nose like innoson motor logo..ivm
Re: EFCC Confirms Mompha Arrest, Releases Statement And Photos by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 22, 2019
HazzanTazzan:
Wow... but this alaye get mind she...

Flaunting money like spirit enter am...

Even we wey get clean money no dey flaunt... grin
I taya! De only people wey dey flaunt money na people wey get dirty money. If person suffer get money, fear no go gree you come dey flaunt am, infact, you will not have time for such rubbish.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Confirms Mompha Arrest, Releases Statement And Photos by anonymousghost2(m): 5:33pm On Oct 22, 2019
Kokaine:
interpol is involved

yea i knw but na money e go chop....
i pity am sha, na nice guy
Re: EFCC Confirms Mompha Arrest, Releases Statement And Photos by XaintJoel20: 5:34pm On Oct 22, 2019
GoTV:

Someday your confession will come true and you will become a born again Christian.
God will see you through...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Confirms Mompha Arrest, Releases Statement And Photos by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2019
nitt:
It was obvious this mompha person was a 419 guy.

How people couldn't see that, Baffles me. I mean, it was blatantly Obvious.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Confirms Mompha Arrest, Releases Statement And Photos by felaismyhero(m): 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2019
this is why an average nigerian policeman believes that any young nigerian with flashy car or wearing expensive watches etc must be a yahoo boy.can we blame them? except if your father is a polithiefician or is adeleke or dangote,how many nigerian 'hardworking' youth can afford benz? and all the blame still goes back to the clueless government for making yahoo the only way an average nigerian can be 'really rich'.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Confirms Mompha Arrest, Releases Statement And Photos by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 22, 2019
This one is a big boy offender so they wouldn't dare parade him with big signboards meant for regular Yahoo boys.
Re: EFCC Confirms Mompha Arrest, Releases Statement And Photos by Kennyswagz1(m): 5:38pm On Oct 22, 2019
mofedamijo:

lol, which part of Lagos you will get land for 7-10million in Egbeda axis of Lagos, i stayed in Festac when i use to be in Naija, and i know you will get a nice duplex of 4-5 bedroom for 38-45million, it hasn't changed much till date.
where do you live now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aminu Baba: I Eat Human Organs & Sell Body Parts - Zamfara Car Dealer Confesses / Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) / Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.