Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

EFCC Confirms Mompha Arrest, Releases Statement And Photos - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Confirms Mompha Arrest, Releases Statement And Photos (53333 Views)

EFCC Confirms Arrest Of Cubana Chief Priest / EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud / EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Confirms Mompha Arrest, Releases Statement And Photos by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 23, 2019
jnoz23:

Too many hoes on NL damn!
See as u exposed ur self -
because her husband was arrested, she should start sampling Dicks upandan?
I fear women sha!!!
Common sense is truly not common, mtchewww grin
Re: EFCC Confirms Mompha Arrest, Releases Statement And Photos by QuizSavvy: 8:15am On Oct 23, 2019
toxicbrain:
It takes a lot of discipline to stay legit in a system like ours...

Well, I am legit and I make premium bespoke male outfits. I have had a couple of of proposals from people I know their money isn't clean enough to invest in my business and use it as a coy for whatsoever they are doing. Believe me, it's very tempting considering how frustrating the system is. Graduating next year and the system looks so bleak for young engineering graduates.

This fast life needs a lot of resolution to stay away from. sad

My brother you Don talk am finish

Re: EFCC Confirms Mompha Arrest, Releases Statement And Photos by Vivapros(m): 8:27am On Oct 23, 2019
My candid advice to all those who flaunt money and worldly treasures on media

Be wise.this is a lesson for you
Re: EFCC Confirms Mompha Arrest, Releases Statement And Photos by negbike(f): 8:59am On Oct 23, 2019
edo3:
Aunty kemi was ryt anyway

Right about what? She wasn't first to report. She only copies and paste.
Re: EFCC Confirms Mompha Arrest, Releases Statement And Photos by Ajibade123(m): 9:57am On Oct 23, 2019
Nice one from EFCC they should keep nabbing them one by one
anyway see how you can move your business to a new location https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-move-a-business-to-a-new-location/
Re: EFCC Confirms Mompha Arrest, Releases Statement And Photos by BluntBoy(m): 5:40am On Oct 24, 2019
wamide042:
If Mayweather was a Nigerian EFCC go don arrest am sey na scammer..
Then Bad belle people will be like ‘Naso boxing dey sell.’..

How many Nigerian boxers are wealthy?

Thanks to GOTV, they now get 100k for fights. Boxing does not pay in Nigeria. So, if Mayweather were a Nigerian, his lifestyle would be questionable because you can't become so wealthy by earning 100k per match in a format of less than 5 fights in a year.
Re: EFCC Confirms Mompha Arrest, Releases Statement And Photos by BluntBoy(m): 5:43am On Oct 24, 2019
cococandy:
Even with all his money, he’s still wearing fake Fendi shirt

shocked grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aminu Baba: I Eat Human Organs & Sell Body Parts - Zamfara Car Dealer Confesses / Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) / Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.