Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,402 members, 7,853,782 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:36 AM

Advice On Change Of Carrier - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Advice On Change Of Carrier (829 Views)

Advice On Change Of Jobs / Advice On Being An Actuary / Carrier Opportunities For Those Who Want To Study Crop Science. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice On Change Of Carrier by 001twins(m): 4:10pm On May 21, 2007
I want to commend all members of this forum and the initiator of this website for their assistance for all manner of info; for job seekers, Prof ideas etc.

I just want an advice and a contact to better job change. I having worked as an IT Prof for 7 yrs with a Govt Parastata for almost 10yrs. Although I started not as an IT Pro but later equipped myself with CCNA, MCP and PGD Computer Science. Originally I hold HND and MBA Business Mgt.

The question is, can I get a better job offer. Can somebody advice my with my IT experience or change my career to other management jobs. Have never worked in a core administrative position. Most experience is on IT.

Please any advice and assist?
Thanks and God bless you all.
Re: Advice On Change Of Carrier by AfricaFace(f): 5:23pm On May 21, 2007
@topic,

not surprised at you getting fed up with IT, not just to fed up but tired of just staying at the back office and your mates will be there making the whole money. Good thinking, my advise to you is to divert into project management, it is the in thing now, take option of Information management, You can as well do ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library), It is the way to top Technical manager,

(1) (Reply)

Lost In The Land Of Opportunities / What Do I Study Postgrad / Engineering Manager Wanted @ Guinness Nigeria Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.