Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Slavia Prague Vs Barcelona : UCL (1 - 2) On 23rd October 2019 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Slavia Prague Vs Barcelona : UCL (1 - 2) On 23rd October 2019 (16034 Views)

Chelsea Vs Manchester United: Carabao Cup (1 -2) On 30th October 2019 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (2 - 7) On 1st October 2019 / Liverpool Vs Arsenal: Carabao Cup : (5 - 5) On 30th October 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slavia Prague Vs Barcelona : UCL (1 - 2) On 23rd October 2019 by Otisker(m): 9:38pm On Oct 23, 2019
Pique is a bad player. can't the coach see it? Umtiti is a better player.

2 Likes

Re: Slavia Prague Vs Barcelona : UCL (1 - 2) On 23rd October 2019 by Joedoyle(m): 9:40pm On Oct 23, 2019
CountOlaf:

Lol you've said absolutely nothing, make LOGICAL arguments or take several seats
Sometime, I don't think I should quote people because they somehow reason without value. That post is all about age and application to both players. Its also about the pattern of which CR7 have adapt as to all teams being played. You don't just get it!
Re: Slavia Prague Vs Barcelona : UCL (1 - 2) On 23rd October 2019 by Sambaby7640: 9:41pm On Oct 23, 2019
bamac:
See, English hyping, hazard Is not as spectacular as they hype him. I am a chelsea fan and before he left chelsea I have been saying it, you cannot call an on and off player a spectacular player. Statistics shows that Chelsea even won more games without hazard. I am not surprised he is struggling at madrid, he isn't a complete player, I will keep saying that.
so what should we now say of Coutinho,beast in Liverpool(england),flop in Barcelona (Spain)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slavia Prague Vs Barcelona : UCL (1 - 2) On 23rd October 2019 by Vykinx: 9:41pm On Oct 23, 2019
Joedoyle:
To all those who quote me, don't forget, CR7 was always driven by challenge. When he started the game, skillful dribblers were much just like Ronaldinho and Robinho. He had to work to become a good skillful dribbler. Later, he realised in Madrid, that he need goals to top his game and that's why he transform to something else. Who in this world will say Ronaldo was never once a skillful dribbler? Mind you, he outclass all real No. 9 players so he could be the best as to the way he tried to outclass all skillful dribblers so he could be the best. If he was in Spain, he would have top up his game with all individual competition for players in other to be the best.
If you think M10 will leave Barcelona, scale through the aftermath of Ronaldinho leaving Barcelona and you'll know why M10 won't leave. Those guys are Good but credit should be given to the one who attempt to perform everywhere. If you think CR7 left R. Madrid because of his salary issue then you're getting it wrong. His main reason which I think was to become a champion in Italy and mark an equal stand with a great player I won't mention( the one who said I started watching football 2009 will mention). His life is full of challenge.

Ronaldo left man u because of bigger fame not challenge and he left real Madrid because the president didn't respect him. so next time before you post rubbish, show it to your younger ones and ask if it's sensible before posting

18 Likes

Re: Slavia Prague Vs Barcelona : UCL (1 - 2) On 23rd October 2019 by Joedoyle(m): 9:43pm On Oct 23, 2019
If you think the English Premier League is an over hyped league, then, go and score 30+ goals serially in three seasons.
Re: Slavia Prague Vs Barcelona : UCL (1 - 2) On 23rd October 2019 by Raydos: 9:44pm On Oct 23, 2019
To be sincere, barca is finished!!

I won't be surprised if they are disgraced in the semi final again as usual!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slavia Prague Vs Barcelona : UCL (1 - 2) On 23rd October 2019 by Jokerman(m): 9:44pm On Oct 23, 2019
Na only COPA this Barca go win with Ole 2.0 grin

1 Like

Re: Slavia Prague Vs Barcelona : UCL (1 - 2) On 23rd October 2019 by LZAA: 9:46pm On Oct 23, 2019
bamac:
See, English hyping, hazard Is not as spectacular as they hype him. I am a chelsea fan and before he left chelsea I have been saying it, you cannot call an on and off player a spectacular player. Statistics shows that Chelsea even won more games without hazard. I am not surprised he is struggling at madrid, he isn't a complete player, I will keep saying that.
May ur days be long broda
Me na man u but the hazard hype scares me
Unlike KDB at city hazard is not consistent
Re: Slavia Prague Vs Barcelona : UCL (1 - 2) On 23rd October 2019 by Joedoyle(m): 9:47pm On Oct 23, 2019
Vykinx:

Ronaldo left man u because of bigger fame not challenge and he left real Madrid because the president didn't respect him. so next time before you post rubbish, show it to your younger ones and ask if it's sensible before posting
Gbam! No words because there is no truth in your words. What fame? Chai! Mehn, let me leave you guys to keep being fooled, you'll know about it one day.
Re: Slavia Prague Vs Barcelona : UCL (1 - 2) On 23rd October 2019 by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 23, 2019
Jokerman:
Na only COPA this Barca go win with Ole 2.0 grin
aswrr..
Ole version in Spain ...
The management of barcelona dey make me vex
Re: Slavia Prague Vs Barcelona : UCL (1 - 2) On 23rd October 2019 by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 23, 2019
Joedoyle:
Gbam! No words because the is no truth in your words. What fame? Chai! Mehn, let me leave you guys to keep being fooled, you'll know about it one day.
Guy no b by force na...
Them no wan hear ur explanation then u leave them
Re: Slavia Prague Vs Barcelona : UCL (1 - 2) On 23rd October 2019 by Astark: 9:53pm On Oct 23, 2019
Raydos:
To be sincere, barca is finished!!

I won't be surprised if they are disgraced in the semi final again as usual!!
I pray they even see quarter final
Re: Slavia Prague Vs Barcelona : UCL (1 - 2) On 23rd October 2019 by Vykinx: 9:53pm On Oct 23, 2019
Joedoyle:
Gbam! No words because the is no truth in your words. What fame? Chai! Mehn, let me leave you guys to keep being fooled, you'll know about it one day.

is like your stupidity is hereditary, so man u and real Madrid are at same level?
you know what, take a shower then sleep, wake up in the middle of the night and cry unto God "father let your healing power touch my brain right now"

3 Likes

Re: Slavia Prague Vs Barcelona : UCL (1 - 2) On 23rd October 2019 by CountOlaf: 9:54pm On Oct 23, 2019
Joedoyle:
Sometime, I don't think I should quote people because they somehow reason without value. That post is all about age and application to both players. Its also about the pattern of which CR7 have adapt as to all teams being played. You don't just get it!

I asked you to highlight the kinds of playing pattern Ronaldo has adapted to and you're telling me to go watch him in man utd, real and juve.

You don't seem like you know what you're saying, apparently you're just one of those people that talk because they feel like.

And the fact that you even think you're making some reasonable argument is making me laugh so hard, take several seats oga

5 Likes

Re: Slavia Prague Vs Barcelona : UCL (1 - 2) On 23rd October 2019 by bamac(m): 9:56pm On Oct 23, 2019
Jamesilvar:

Abeg, wia the dustbin dey for this place? Another trash, carelessly littered.
Say whatever you like, it is a free world.
Re: Slavia Prague Vs Barcelona : UCL (1 - 2) On 23rd October 2019 by chiboy1116: 9:56pm On Oct 23, 2019
Otisker:
Pique is a bad player. can't the coach see it? Umtiti is a better player.
dude umtiti is injured and he's left footed . U should be talking of tobido , he's better than better .
Re: Slavia Prague Vs Barcelona : UCL (1 - 2) On 23rd October 2019 by chiboy1116: 9:57pm On Oct 23, 2019
Joedoyle:
To all those who quote me, don't forget, CR7 was always driven by challenge. When he started the game, skillful dribblers were much just like Ronaldinho and Robinho. He had to work to become a good skillful dribbler. Later, he realised in Madrid, that he need goals to top his game and that's why he transform to something else. Who in this world will say Ronaldo was never once a skillful dribbler? Mind you, he outclass all real No. 9 players so he could be the best as to the way he tried to outclass all skillful dribblers so he could be the best. If he was in Spain, he would have top up his game with all individual competition for players in other to be the best.
If you think M10 will leave Barcelona, scale through the aftermath of Ronaldinho leaving Barcelona and you'll know why M10 won't leave. Those guys are Good but credit should be given to the one who attempt to perform everywhere. If you think CR7 left R. Madrid because of his salary issue then you're getting it wrong. His main reason which I think was to become a champion in Italy and mark an equal stand with a great player I won't mention( the one who said I started watching football 2009 will mention). His life is full of challenge.
Ronaldo wasn't like Ronaldinho , yea he was a skilled but he wasn't like dinho . Neymar is like dinho . All Ronaldo did the were step overs

9 Likes

Re: Slavia Prague Vs Barcelona : UCL (1 - 2) On 23rd October 2019 by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 23, 2019
This Barcelona is in deep crisis..

Bartholomew Afoju and Ole Valverde are ruining the club!!!
Re: Slavia Prague Vs Barcelona : UCL (1 - 2) On 23rd October 2019 by CountOlaf: 10:03pm On Oct 23, 2019
eni4real:
This Barcelona is in deep crisis..

Bartholomew Afoju and Ole Valverde are ruining the club!!!

I swear those boys are playing like they're depressed, doesn't look like they'll be winning the ucl anytime soon
Re: Slavia Prague Vs Barcelona : UCL (1 - 2) On 23rd October 2019 by OgeFather(m): 10:12pm On Oct 23, 2019
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
if he does i congratulate him.
We Ronaldo fans are not envious of what the midget can produce cos our GOAT can tripple it on his good day broz

So we should seat and cross our legs and wait for his good day abi !!!!
You don talk nonsense.......... bros our midget GOAT delivers any time any day.

1 Like

Re: Slavia Prague Vs Barcelona : UCL (1 - 2) On 23rd October 2019 by engrchykae(m): 10:12pm On Oct 23, 2019
Joedoyle:
Gbam! No words because there is no truth in your words. What fame? Chai! Mehn, let me leave you guys to keep being fooled, you'll know about it one day.
cr7 went to Madrid for fame because Madrid are politically ahead in European football as per world best things.
It's easier to be world best in Madrid or Barca.
If Ronaldo had left man.utd for Sevilla just like maradona left Barca for Napoli,it would have made sense.
Not leaving man utd to a bigger brand Madrid and then he left Madrid to a mega rich star studded Juventus side instead of Torino.
Ronaldo sure think his fans are fools

14 Likes

Re: Slavia Prague Vs Barcelona : UCL (1 - 2) On 23rd October 2019 by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 10:21pm On Oct 23, 2019
chiboy1116:
Ronaldo wasn't like Ronaldo , yea he was a skilled but he wasn't like dinho . Neymar is like dinho . All Ronaldo did the were step overs
you clearly started watching footbal in lates.
Go to YouTube watch Ronaldo at 19 messi at 19 mbape at 19.
Infant watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEmcW59Hz6M
Messi is messi because he is at home like ibrahomovic said, let him come out
Re: Slavia Prague Vs Barcelona : UCL (1 - 2) On 23rd October 2019 by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 10:23pm On Oct 23, 2019
OgeFather:

So we should seat and cross our legs and wait for his good day abi !!!!
You don talk nonsense.......... bros our midget GOAT delivers any time any day.
lol why the fuse about
Midget played 3 ucl in 2019 has 1 goal
Ronaldo played 3 ucl in 2019 has 1 goal
So what's the special thing he has delivered?
Re: Slavia Prague Vs Barcelona : UCL (1 - 2) On 23rd October 2019 by adarayz(f): 10:25pm On Oct 23, 2019
in between guys. Did you guys see Messi get dribbled tongue tongue

Those boys gave me joy.
Re: Slavia Prague Vs Barcelona : UCL (1 - 2) On 23rd October 2019 by OgeFather(m): 10:26pm On Oct 23, 2019
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
lol why the fuse about

How many messi start and how many Ronaldo start ?
Bros u need sleep
Re: Slavia Prague Vs Barcelona : UCL (1 - 2) On 23rd October 2019 by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 10:27pm On Oct 23, 2019
Ter stegen won this match not that Pepsi midget

1 Like

Re: Slavia Prague Vs Barcelona : UCL (1 - 2) On 23rd October 2019 by chiboy1116: 10:28pm On Oct 23, 2019
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
you clearly started watching footbal in lates.
Go to YouTube watch Ronaldo at 19 messi at 19 mbape at 19.
Infant watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEmcW59Hz6M
Messi is messi because he is at home like ibrahomovic said, let him come out
lol dude u never watched dinho then , Ronaldo I would say was like robinho , speed , many step overs and footworks . Ronaldinho was the skillful one , just like ney . cool cool
Re: Slavia Prague Vs Barcelona : UCL (1 - 2) On 23rd October 2019 by CountOlaf: 10:29pm On Oct 23, 2019
engrchykae:
cr7 went to Madrid for fame because Madrid are politically ahead in European football as per world best things.
It's easier to be world best in Madrid or Barca.
If Ronaldo had left man.utd for Sevilla just like maradona left Barca for Napoli,it would have made sense.
Not leaving man utd to a bigger brand Madrid and then he left Madrid to a mega rich star studded Juventus side instead of Torino.
Ronaldo sure think his fans are fools
He doesn't just think his fans are fools they actually are FOOLS.

Let someone tell me Messi won't win the domestic league if he joins Juve or he won't win Ligue 1 if he joins PSG or he won't win the bundesliga if he joins Bayern.

Ronaldo keeps joining clubs that are at the time dominant in their domestic leagues but somehow they believe Messi won't achieve the same feat if he does the same thing.

"Messi hasn't done it therefore he can't do it"

That is what Ronaldo fans call LOGIC grin
Pitiable groups of people, Ronaldo has fingered their brains grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slavia Prague Vs Barcelona : UCL (1 - 2) On 23rd October 2019 by chiboy1116: 10:31pm On Oct 23, 2019
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
lol why the fuse about
this shows how biased u are . Obviously a Ronaldo fan boy , I recognize your moniker . I can't waste my nairaland ink on u . grin grin

1 Like

Re: Slavia Prague Vs Barcelona : UCL (1 - 2) On 23rd October 2019 by demitola(m): 10:32pm On Oct 23, 2019
[s]
Joedoyle:
Those of you who still argue that CR7 isn't the GOAT, answer this few questions:
How many players have won the UCL in a different club/country? How many players have achieve the Balon d'Or in two football teams? How many players have adapt to all kinds of playing pattern but still succeed? CR7 have played in English Premier league but M10 have not played there. He came to Spain, a weaker league and became the highest goal scorer for R. Madrid, now he is in Juventus to hit a pace among the top goal scorer. That should tell you that if CR7 was in Spain at a start he would have scored past 800 goals by now. Simple logic, many don't understand. Don't ever compare M10 to CR7 because M10 is a club GOAT while CR7 is an international GOAT.
[/s]
Trash talk!! How many times did CR7 win the highest goal scorer in Spain? Ronaldo started from the low clubs and moved bigger... Messi didn't need that. He started from the very top!!

3 Likes

Re: Slavia Prague Vs Barcelona : UCL (1 - 2) On 23rd October 2019 by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 10:38pm On Oct 23, 2019
chiboy1116:
lol dude u never watched dinho then , Ronaldo I would say was like robinho , speed , many step overs and footworks . Ronaldinho was the skillful one , just like ney . cool cool
replied you based on your claim on neymar, neymar has never done more than Ronaldo on dribbles.
Age happened and his quest for glory at Madrid changed his game pattern
Did you watch euro 2002 and 2004 baba bone Ronaldo was then a monster.
Robinho was so much valued and celebrated even by Brazil's legends because that sort of pattern requires speed, agility, creativity, great acceleration and flair you name it.
Bro forget make i go sleep unless you follow footbal back then well only then will you catch a glimpse of my explanation otherwise i might just be wasting my time on a young lad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Swansea Vs Chelsea - Capital One Cup - (0 - 0) On 23rd January 2012 / Arsenal Vs Basel : UCL (2 - 0) On 28th September 2016 / Liverpool Vs Crystal Palace (0 - 1) On 14th April 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.