Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Slavia Prague Vs Barcelona : UCL (1 - 2) On 23rd October 2019 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Slavia Prague Vs Barcelona : UCL (1 - 2) On 23rd October 2019 (16006 Views)

Chelsea Vs Manchester United: Carabao Cup (1 -2) On 30th October 2019 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (2 - 7) On 1st October 2019 / Liverpool Vs Arsenal: Carabao Cup : (5 - 5) On 30th October 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slavia Prague Vs Barcelona : UCL (1 - 2) On 23rd October 2019 by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 10:40pm On Oct 23, 2019
chiboy1116:
this shows how biased u are . Obviously a Ronaldo fan boy , I recognize your moniker . I can't waste my nairaland ink on u . grin grin
Re: Slavia Prague Vs Barcelona : UCL (1 - 2) On 23rd October 2019 by chiboy1116: 10:44pm On Oct 23, 2019
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
replied you based on your claim on neymar, neymar has never done more than Ronaldo on dribbles.
Age happened and his quest for glory at Madrid changed his game pattern
Did you watch euro 2002 and 2004 baba bone Ronaldo was then a monster.
Robinho was so much valued and celebrated even by Brazil's legends because that sort of pattern requires speed, agility, creativity, great acceleration and flair you name it.
Bro forget make i go sleep unless you follow footbal back then well only then will you catch a glimpse of my explanation otherwise i might just be wasting my time on a young lad.
neymar has never done more on dribbles? Lolx a Brazilian? Dude over the past couple of seasons neymar had had more successful dribbles and has been the most fouled player in Europe . Even the almighty Messi wasn't better than him in that aspect . Ur obviously a fanboy . grin

Good night.

3 Likes

Re: Slavia Prague Vs Barcelona : UCL (1 - 2) On 23rd October 2019 by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 23, 2019
CountOlaf:

I swear those boys are playing like they're depressed, doesn't look like they'll be winning the ucl anytime soon
Most goals by Barcelona players in the last 3UCL seasons..

Messi: 19goals
Own goal: 7 goals...

Why is Suarez still playing full time in the UCL??

That means Valverde expect Messi to be scoring in all games... No player can score in all games.. . Even those playing in Farmer's league don't score in all games!!!

2 Likes

Re: Slavia Prague Vs Barcelona : UCL (1 - 2) On 23rd October 2019 by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 23, 2019
CountOlaf:

He doesn't just think his fans are fools they actually are FOOLS.

Let someone tell me Messi won't win the domestic league if he joins Juve or he won't win Ligue 1 if he joins PSG or he won't win the bundesliga if he joins Bayern.

Ronaldo keeps joining clubs that are at the time dominant in their domestic leagues but somehow they believe Messi won't achieve the same feat if he does the same thing.

"Messi hasn't done it therefore he can't do it"

That is what Ronaldo fans call LOGIC grin
Pitiable groups of people, Ronaldo has fingered their brains grin
That is the logic that Ronaldo implanted in all football fans... Not just his fan base...
You have to be objective to know that the logic is not a straight one!!

1 Like

Re: Slavia Prague Vs Barcelona : UCL (1 - 2) On 23rd October 2019 by Basilekeh: 11:13pm On Oct 23, 2019
CountOlaf:

Let someone tell me Messi won't win the domestic league if he joins Juve or he won't win Ligue 1 if he joins PSG or he won't win the bundesliga if he joins Bayern.

Ronaldo keeps joining clubs that are at the time dominant in their domestic leagues but somehow they believe Messi won't achieve the same feat if he does the same thing.

Which club do you expect the dude to join....all of you claiming Ronaldo should have join a lesser club....Messi should leave Barcelona?? How many of you guys can leave a well paying job and where you are satisfied for less....apart from Juve in Italy which club can pay Ronaldos wages.....is it Milan that can't a sign a player for 40m....and why should Messi leave Barcelona... He's paid very well there..do you know how many times he has signed a new deal meaning an increase in salary.......free the two dudes.....they have entertained us and they are no longer the players they were once........I watched Man united Ronaldo, Madrid and now Juventus...and
I also watched Messi......one thing I've noticed is they both drive themselves.... The only difference is messi is a natural born footballer... He is a football freak......but Ronaldo has also done well....if he chooses to move to PSG....its his decision ...and its a new challenge.... Changing clubs has ruined many players...it ruined shevchenko...kaka...and many players so its a challenge....Abeg they are greats...and they have different approach to the game...... what makes them great is the consistency at what they do

4 Likes

Re: Slavia Prague Vs Barcelona : UCL (1 - 2) On 23rd October 2019 by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 23, 2019
Tired of continuously losing your bets?, checkout this new app "Super 3 Odds" in Google playstore and follow our predictions.

Download the app from playstore in the link below and do not forget to rate this app.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tips.futbol.super3odds

Note: All our betting tips are well research, hence we do not provide betting tips for days with less football matches.

Watch out for our tomorrow Europa tips and check out our today's win. We also provide u with booking codes for all our matches.

Re: Slavia Prague Vs Barcelona : UCL (1 - 2) On 23rd October 2019 by engrchykae(m): 11:27pm On Oct 23, 2019
CountOlaf:

that is their way of getting revenge for what Messi did to English oppositions especially pained man utd fans who joined Madrid with their pretty face c boy thinking it will offer them the ground to get at Messi but Messi is in another plane of existence.

3 Likes

Re: Slavia Prague Vs Barcelona : UCL (1 - 2) On 23rd October 2019 by aminusodiq(m): 11:53pm On Oct 23, 2019
CountOlaf:

Lol since you want to talk about "simple logic", kindly highlight all the kinds of playing pattern Ronaldo has adapted to.

For all I know Ronaldo's only playing pattern is goal-poaching, so shock me.

Mind you, the argument of Messi not playing for different clubs is highly illogical, it's the same argument one would expect from a street tout high on dry gin
shebi it's illogical...make it logical na
Re: Slavia Prague Vs Barcelona : UCL (1 - 2) On 23rd October 2019 by biddostandard: 5:13am On Oct 24, 2019
Astark:
guy shut up
bro I tire
Re: Slavia Prague Vs Barcelona : UCL (1 - 2) On 23rd October 2019 by Gwazah(m): 6:21am On Oct 24, 2019
Vykinx:

Ronaldo left man u because of bigger fame not challenge and he left real Madrid because the president didn't respect him. so next time before you post rubbish, show it to your younger ones and ask if it's sensible before posting

Thanks bro
The guy didn't know the reason of Cristiano leaving Madrid.

2 Likes

Re: Slavia Prague Vs Barcelona : UCL (1 - 2) On 23rd October 2019 by Eskhalil: 6:25am On Oct 24, 2019
Astark:
Suarez think he's the CEO of barca, can't defend or score. Suarez out,dembele in.

I won't be surprised if the team score us if we continue like this.
Am i wrong if I call this betrayal? Anyways, seems like you only know them on ps2..
You don't watch football do you?
Not even Griezman can play CF better than L. Suarez.. If you like, argue with your shadow
Re: Slavia Prague Vs Barcelona : UCL (1 - 2) On 23rd October 2019 by Eskhalil: 6:35am On Oct 24, 2019
Astark:
Now the fat big scores

Still Suarez out
Valvade out
Pique out
That's the negative effect of PS2.
Mr man.. Wake up and Start watching football
Re: Slavia Prague Vs Barcelona : UCL (1 - 2) On 23rd October 2019 by Eskhalil: 6:43am On Oct 24, 2019
Astark:
Most stupidest coach in the world. Why substitute griezman? In fact why did barca even bought him if we can't bench Suarez?
Oga sir, i believe Griezman is a Wing Forward, and Suarez is a CF. Everyone is better at his position, you can't expect Griezman to play better as No. 9
Re: Slavia Prague Vs Barcelona : UCL (1 - 2) On 23rd October 2019 by mopetiano(m): 8:51am On Oct 24, 2019
Re: Slavia Prague Vs Barcelona : UCL (1 - 2) On 23rd October 2019 by mopetiano(m): 8:54am On Oct 24, 2019
bayelsaowei:
if he had started in spain he wouldnt have joined real madrid..he would probably have started with real betis or some other smaller club...ronaldo would have ended up useless...ronaldo was not as talented as messi at teenage years..

Correct
Re: Slavia Prague Vs Barcelona : UCL (1 - 2) On 23rd October 2019 by thelilnegro(m): 9:41am On Oct 24, 2019
tfash96:
really? Are u sure Ronaldo was still in man u in that year? It was 2009 and he left in 2009 so I'm speechless about that
He was there
Re: Slavia Prague Vs Barcelona : UCL (1 - 2) On 23rd October 2019 by MERCHANDISER: 9:45am On Oct 24, 2019
Therealism:

My first step is for you to do the prerequisites for your most preferred STEM course. When you're done with that, let me know.
stem courses you mean "Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math."
Re: Slavia Prague Vs Barcelona : UCL (1 - 2) On 23rd October 2019 by tfash96(m): 10:08am On Oct 24, 2019
thelilnegro:

He was there
en En that mean GOAT surpasses GOAT
Re: Slavia Prague Vs Barcelona : UCL (1 - 2) On 23rd October 2019 by Therealism: 10:41am On Oct 24, 2019
MERCHANDISER:
stem courses you mean "Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math."
exactly
Re: Slavia Prague Vs Barcelona : UCL (1 - 2) On 23rd October 2019 by MERCHANDISER: 10:46am On Oct 24, 2019
Therealism:

exactly
That's not related to my field.I'm an agriculturist....I just need small fund(about250k) to set up a poultry farm
Re: Slavia Prague Vs Barcelona : UCL (1 - 2) On 23rd October 2019 by Coldsteel(m): 2:27pm On Oct 24, 2019
Astark:
Most stupidest coach in the world. Why substitute griezman? In fact why did barca even bought him if we can't bench Suarez?
You got a point brother.
A front of Messi Greizmann and Fati would go places

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Brighton & Hove Albion (2 - 0) On 28th September 2019 / Swansea Vs Chelsea - Capital One Cup - (0 - 0) On 23rd January 2012 / Arsenal Vs Newcastle (1 - 0) On 2nd January 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.