Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,684 members, 7,813,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1105 Views)

How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? / How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by funkmrflexx(m): 9:07pm On Oct 22, 2019
Re: . by STARGREEN(m): 9:08pm On Oct 22, 2019
She talks to me in ways i don't like.
I can see lack of respect...port.
Aside from that. She get calls from different guys who she claims her just her friends or toasters.
I see can see comparisons....port
told me she just wants to eat their money .
I can see hoe....port
she isn't interested
I can hear her telling you to ...port.
I warned her not to take any money from any guy cus and we even had a fight cus of it.
I can see you did wrong fighting over what belongs not exclusively to you....apologise, yet
Port as she's not your level or class.
In summary try and stick to your league it gives rest of mind.

14 Likes

Re: . by budaatum: 9:09pm On Oct 22, 2019
Time to move on dude. She has!
Re: . by STARGREEN(m): 9:10pm On Oct 22, 2019
[quote author=funkmrflexx post=83376549]
She's at a stage in which she has hope that even if she wants Ronaldo as a boy friend that she can have him. With time she will understand if only you have such time to wait.

1 Like

Re: . by luvyaself95(m): 9:13pm On Oct 22, 2019
Never date girl in school nothing fruitful in them.

3 Likes

Re: . by Offpoint: 9:15pm On Oct 22, 2019
Any lady that starts slaying after admission shouldn't be taken serious in a relationship anymore.

Your relation-ship has sailed to it final destination. It's time to throw in the Anchor.

Slayqueens are reserved for yahoo boys, they both don't have destiny.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by ouzo1(m): 9:16pm On Oct 22, 2019
Una go just write rubbish, the next thing na Advice... Una employ relationship experts keep here?

5 Likes

Re: . by Jayslicky: 9:20pm On Oct 22, 2019
funkmrflexx:
I've Dating my girlfriend for a year now. At first everything was going smoothly until she entered school. Then I started noticing some changes. At first when she got admission I wanted to end the relationship because I don't date girls in school. But she told me to trust her. That she won't disappoint me. She just finished her first year in school now. And she has changed (which I expected ) . She no longer regard me . She talks to me in ways i don't like. Aside from that. She get calls from different guys who she claims her just her friends or toasters. She told me she just wants to eat their money . That she isn't interested. I warned her not to take any money from any guy cus and we even had a fight cus of it. now noticed she's taking this path of slay queen since she entered school. Any money she gets she uses to buys clothes. She doesn't care if she goes hungry. She's now telling me of human hair of 40k . Posting things online that people should get 4 her. I feel like I'm not appreciated .She gets angry at any little thing . When i want to touch her for sex . She gives my excuse that she's tired or not in the mood. Because of her I ended my friendship with many girls who were giving me serious green light .This is someone I give everything for . She doesn't even ask before I do anything for her. But I blame myself now because I felt i was too caring and i gave her too much . I'm seriously considering the relationship because I'm a young trying to put my life together. I don't want any woman to add more pressures to my life.

Advice
Guy leave her alone. You see fire and still want to put your hand inside, sometimes I just wonder which kind of guys we have these days, girl go dey use your head play ludo and you still be playing along.

3 Likes

Re: . by Abfinest007(m): 9:49pm On Oct 22, 2019
u already made up ur mind to leave her why ask for advice again

2 Likes

Re: . by Pubichairs(m): 11:10pm On Oct 22, 2019
angryu sure say u need advice so?

na Toto still de tie u down talk true bro...u are just shameless as girl dey play tinkle with ur feelings

1 Like

Re: . by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:22pm On Oct 22, 2019
There are two things I'd say:
1. Those who complain about women usually have a particular woman in mind

2. There's a harlot in every woman - that's their attractions (Oscar Wilde)

It's yours to discover. You have! If u want to continue to spend ur present life with her, u can only make d remainder of ur life miserable. One day, there will b no 2moro.
GO FOR UR CLASS

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 22, 2019
Offpoint:
Any lady that starts slaying after admission shouldn't be taken serious in a relationship anymore.

Your relation-ship has sailed to it final destination. It's time to throw in the Anchor.

Slayqueens are reserved for yahoo boys, they both don't have destiny.

Re: . by Apination(m): 11:37pm On Oct 22, 2019
funkmrflexx:
I've Dating my girlfriend for a year now. At first everything was going smoothly until she entered school. Then I started noticing some changes. At first when she got admission I wanted to end the relationship because I don't date girls in school. But she told me to trust her. That she won't disappoint me. She just finished her first year in school now. And she has changed (which I expected ) . She no longer regard me . She talks to me in ways i don't like. Aside from that. She get calls from different guys who she claims her just her friends or toasters. She told me she just wants to eat their money . That she isn't interested. I warned her not to take any money from any guy cus and we even had a fight cus of it. now noticed she's taking this path of slay queen since she entered school. Any money she gets she uses to buys clothes. She doesn't care if she goes hungry. She's now telling me of human hair of 40k . Posting things online that people should get 4 her. I feel like I'm not appreciated .She gets angry at any little thing . When i want to touch her for sex . She gives my excuse that she's tired or not in the mood. Because of her I ended my friendship with many girls who were giving me serious green light .This is someone I give everything for . She doesn't even ask before I do anything for her. But I blame myself now because I felt i was too caring and i gave her too much . I'm seriously considering the relationship because I'm a young trying to put my life together. I don't want any woman to add more pressures to my life.

Advice
You are just foolish. I can't just imagine saying I take care of the needs of a girl who I'm yet to marry, how una take dey do am sef. Stop whinning like a bitch, she owes you nothing undecided

2 Likes

Re: . by Ladikwa(m): 7:08am On Oct 23, 2019
She is not your class. "upgrade" you are too good for her you deserve better,

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Die Before His/her Time / OMG!!! Pastor Odumeje Caught Revealing Best Bang Position / South African Ladt And Boyfriend S*x Video Leaked By Friend 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.