Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,521 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:00 PM

Man Stealing Church Properties Electrocuted To Death (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stealing Church Properties Electrocuted To Death (Disturbing Photos) (47624 Views)

Oba Adewale Sunday Boboye Jailed For 10 Years For Damaging Church Properties / Newborn Baby Abandoned At Dump Site In Bayelsa Cries To Death (Disturbing Photo) / Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stealing Church Properties Electrocuted To Death (Disturbing Photos) by Blitzerz: 4:36pm On Oct 23, 2019
u11ae1013:
waiting for freeze to claim the death is doctored

grin cheesy
Re: Man Stealing Church Properties Electrocuted To Death (Disturbing Photos) by Fantazy(m): 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2019

1 Like

Re: Man Stealing Church Properties Electrocuted To Death (Disturbing Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:47pm On Oct 23, 2019
Eyah, he met his untimely death, he thinks he can test the power of God.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stealing Church Properties Electrocuted To Death (Disturbing Photos) by Irore: 6:53pm On Oct 23, 2019
GeoAfrikana:
Stealing from a life circuit?

I can't pity you.

I thought 220v are no more in use but 110v that hardly kills immediately.
Re: Man Stealing Church Properties Electrocuted To Death (Disturbing Photos) by GeoAfrikana(m): 6:59pm On Oct 23, 2019
Irore:

I thought 220v are no more in use but 110v that hardly kills immediately.

I don't know about the electricity but the last time my
electrician came to my house he avoided life wire.

Whether 220v, 110v or even 55v electric is electric.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stealing Church Properties Electrocuted To Death (Disturbing Photos) by samnoco: 7:00pm On Oct 23, 2019
Instant Judgement..u dey take God dey play

2 Likes

Re: Man Stealing Church Properties Electrocuted To Death (Disturbing Photos) by Insectkiller: 9:27pm On Oct 23, 2019
Ahahahhahha grin grin grin grin..I laugh in xenophobia way...
Poverty nah bastarrrt
Ramaphosa nah bastarrrrdd..

See your people dey steal for church...

LOL... grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Stealing Church Properties Electrocuted To Death (Disturbing Photos) by BackToLife: 5:16am On Oct 24, 2019
sexysage:
This is so so sad
God save us!
angry You are a thief too? He has been coming back to vandalize and stole from the House of God for over 10 times to make mockery of Jesus and His worshippers, yet you claim... Can you try this in a mosques for just once?
Re: Man Stealing Church Properties Electrocuted To Death (Disturbing Photos) by sexysage(m): 5:39am On Oct 24, 2019
BackToLife:
angry You are a thief too? He has been coming back to vandalize and stole from the House of God for over 10 times to make mockery of Jesus and His worshippers, yet you claim... Can you try this in a mosques for just once?

What's this one saying?
Did I make a supportive statement?
I know religious bigots like you. Many people in the church are a million times terrible than this guy, he was just unfortunate to have been killed by his foolishness.
Since it's God you don't need to fight for him he's a taciturn arbiter. He'll fight for himself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Kids Poisoned In Ekwulumili, Anambra (Photos) / My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager / Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.