Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Enugu Airport To Be Ready By April 2020 – Hadi Sirika - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Airport To Be Ready By April 2020 – Hadi Sirika (15839 Views)

Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas / Full Text: President Buhari's Address On COVID-19 Lockdown On 27th April, 2020 / Coronavirus: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians - Live Updates (13 April 2020) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Airport To Be Ready By April 2020 – Hadi Sirika by Shezzy13: 11:03am On Oct 23, 2019
Menance:

Obviously spewing trash and carrying a box you call head around is your forte..

My advice is don't go around acting like a dingbat. Boy, don't be like your father..

I get the pics clear..your Dad is a dingbat?and have a box called head..? While inheriting stupidity..I'm right baa?

Wow thats great... Wonderful family indeed. Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: Enugu Airport To Be Ready By April 2020 – Hadi Sirika by Princedapace(m): 11:07am On Oct 23, 2019
Blackvic1:
my brother I am tired of the type of people we all share this country with , there level of reasoning is so backward and it’s due to the bar has been set so low that when a political leader builds a road or pay salary he’s been praised for Christ sake this people are been paid to spend our money, our problem are the citizens not the politicians
It hurts me badly that I'm found here. Nigeria is best for foolish people. The masses are majorly foolish, poor in reasoning. Just look at what the guy I quoted typed. U can imagine the type of life he is living. U Wil know this type of person can be bought for any amount of money. How do I praise someone who is been paid to spend my money. I pay all kinds of VAT which goes to the govt, the govt enjoys free everything. Free medicals, free house, free fuel, free transportation, they are even paid to travel, they are paid to wear clothes, they are paid to laugh, etc. All from our collective wealth and u say renovating air port is doing the people a favour. God will surely tell me why he chose Nigeria as my country. There is nothing u can do to change things. The IQ is extremely poor. The people don't have sense at all. Just few are reasonable in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Airport To Be Ready By April 2020 – Hadi Sirika by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 23, 2019
How may months did it take to make KANO international airport upon rehabilitation of ABUJA AIRPORT and how many days did it take to rehabilitate it, there you understand why am done with Nigeria

And you ask me why I want BIAFRA

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Airport To Be Ready By April 2020 – Hadi Sirika by Menance: 11:11am On Oct 23, 2019
Shezzy13:

I get the pics clear..your Dad is a dingbat?and have a box called head..? While inheriting stupidity..I'm right baa?

Wow thats great... Wonderful family indeed. Enjoy!

You are really not creative.. at least pretend to be brilliant and crafty just atleast..
you are really unintelligent and all you could do is scavenge. You're such a boring and dull fellow. .. Like father like son... You can have the floor..
Re: Enugu Airport To Be Ready By April 2020 – Hadi Sirika by Blackvic1: 11:15am On Oct 23, 2019
Princedapace:

It hurts me badly that I'm found here. Nigeria is best for foolish people. The masses are majorly foolish, poor in reasoning. Just look at what the guy I quoted typed. U can imagine the type of life he is living. U Wil know this type of person can be bought for any amount of money. How do I praise someone who is been paid to spend my money. I pay all kinds of VAT which goes to the govt, the govt enjoys free everything. Free medicals, free house, free fuel, free transportation, they are even paid to travel, they are paid to wear clothes, they are paid to laugh, etc. All from our collective wealth and u say renovating air port is doing the people a favour. God will surely tell me why he chose Nigeria as my country. There is nothing u can do to change things. The IQ is extremely poor. The people don't have sense at all. Just few are reasonable in Nigeria.
you are absolutely right that’s why I am with an opinion that this country would never be good, what stopped them from working on the airport that wouldn’t even cost much to fix, it’s not like they are doing the easterners a favor because they the government are the ones making money from the airport with the airliners...the level of reasoning from the citizens to the politicians makes me want to puke

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Airport To Be Ready By April 2020 – Hadi Sirika by IGBOSON1: 11:17am On Oct 23, 2019
Shezzy13:
Igbos should forget enugu airport till.another president from the south..

That airport has been. Closed indefinitely ..

If not for gej and Stella..that airport wouldnt have come up.?it died the very day Stella left aviation..

The east has been successefuly shut down..by the DULLARD..and there's nothing igbos will do about it..

Enugu airport project till further notice.

What i don't know is when moronic Igbos still supporting that devil Buhari and his looney party, will wake up and smell the coffee!

I remember saying in the run-up to the 2015 presidential elections that if perchance Buhari were to manage to rig himself into office, that our collective aviation goose as pertains to AIIA, Enugu would be well and truly cooked!

I knew the upgrading and prominence AIIA, Enugu was being given during the GEJ years (as imperfect as they were) must have rilled up Buhari and his boy Sirika! I knew besides wanting to be president for ethno-religious and self-aggrandizement purposes, that Buhari also wanted the keys to Aso Rock so he could reinstate strict adherence to the script written by the Hausa-Fulani in the late 60s that said Ndigbo/Alaigbo must be deprived of all enablers that would see them able to compete with the core north and south-west on an equal footing! The prominence AIIA, Enugu was being given by GEJ and Senator Oduah wasn't in the script! smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Airport To Be Ready By April 2020 – Hadi Sirika by IGBOSON1: 11:21am On Oct 23, 2019
ezenwajosh:
How may months did it take to make KANO international airport and how may days did took to rehabilite ABUJA AIRPORT

And you ask me why I want BIAFRA

With the Abuja airport, extra-budgetary provisions were made, money was found, a timeline for duration of works was stated (just a few weeks), and before you could shout WTF shocked, everything was done and dusted! wink

Of course AIIA, Enugu is located in the region of those they have designated 2nd class Nigerians', so Ndigbo shouldn't expect it to be given equal treatment! Just saying it as it is! smiley

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Airport To Be Ready By April 2020 – Hadi Sirika by thatigboman: 11:26am On Oct 23, 2019
No Christmas and Easter 2020 for Enugu people. roads are not good. airport shut down. terrible.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Airport To Be Ready By April 2020 – Hadi Sirika by Shezzy13: 11:26am On Oct 23, 2019
Menance:

You are really not creative.. at least pretend to be brilliant and crafty just atleast..
you are really unintelligent and all you could do is scavenge. You're such a boring and dull fellow. .. Like father like son... You can have the floor..
Like father..like son grin grin
Unintelligent ..boring ..dull..dingbat...all in one fam..

Enjoyy

1 Like

Re: Enugu Airport To Be Ready By April 2020 – Hadi Sirika by Shezzy13: 11:33am On Oct 23, 2019
IGBOSON1:

What i don't know is when moronic Igbos still supporting that devil Buhari and his looney party, will wake up and smell the coffee!

I remember saying in the run-up to the 2015 presidential elections that if perchance Buhari were to manage to rig himself into office, that our collective aviation goose as pertains to AIIA, Enugu would be well and truly cooked!

I knew the upgrading and prominence AIIA, Enugu was being given during the GEJ years (as imperfect as they were) must have rilled up Buhari and his boy Sirika! I knew besides wanting to be president for ethno-religious and self-aggrandizement purposes, that Buhari also wanted the keys to Aso Rock so he could reinstate strict adherence to the script written by the Hausa-Fulani in the late 60s that said Ndigbo/Alaigbo must be deprived of all enablers that would see them able to compete with the core north and south-west on an equal footing! The prominence AIIA, Enugu was being given by GEJ and Senator Oduah wasn't in the script! smiley

That airport was never meant to strive..both as local or international..
Stella did the undoable..got punished ..gej got sack..and status quo maintained..
Igboland on landlock..that have always always been the plan ..after 1970.
Umahi and eastern governor's are all sisi..they're so scared of hausa fulani..

Foolish eastern governor's...

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Airport To Be Ready By April 2020 – Hadi Sirika by SavageResponse(m): 11:38am On Oct 23, 2019
freeze001:
I thought we were told December? Now it has moved to April? Silly idiots in office.

This closure will cause a terrible inconvenience cos the nearest airport is at Asaba
Re: Enugu Airport To Be Ready By April 2020 – Hadi Sirika by Ojiofor: 11:41am On Oct 23, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
The way Igbo's are treated in this country further strengthens my believe that they are Jews.
Jews are destined to suffer neglect and persecution wherever they are found but the funny thing is that they always emerge stronger and tougher.
They suffered underthe Egyptian Pharaoh's, today Egypt is no match for Israel.
They survived years of Slavery in Babylon
They survived the Holocaust
They survived a war of attrition launched against them by the Arabs.
Today, they are still tougher and stronger.

Keep Jews out of the wickedness of blackman.
Does Lagos airport which is supposed to be our number 1 airport even look like an airport?
Re: Enugu Airport To Be Ready By April 2020 – Hadi Sirika by contigiency(m): 11:42am On Oct 23, 2019
chichar1:
I thought our lunatic president said the airport will be ready before xmas period. Nonsense and ingredient!!!!!!!!!!! they are fooling themselves

I only pity your parents assuming you are their only child. Because you are already a waste.
Re: Enugu Airport To Be Ready By April 2020 – Hadi Sirika by contigiency(m): 11:47am On Oct 23, 2019
clarocuzioo:

Your Lord and savior said it will be completed before Xmas so that those coming back from Xmas will enjoy it, now his minister is coming to tell us it will be completed before April next year, are you not seeing how confused this administration sounds ?
And you expect confused people to lead Nigeria to greater heights?

I wonder what you are high on.

May we know how many of your 2019 targets you have achieved?

1 Like

Re: Enugu Airport To Be Ready By April 2020 – Hadi Sirika by ubandawaki: 11:47am On Oct 23, 2019
States that can't provide fire extinguisher less to say fire truck.
mrvitalis:

Trying to help who ? ...the airport is our right was built with our money

If FG can't maintain let them hand it over to the states
Re: Enugu Airport To Be Ready By April 2020 – Hadi Sirika by UncleSnr(m): 11:51am On Oct 23, 2019
So those coming for Christmas will have to use Imo Airport.
Screw you all!
Re: Enugu Airport To Be Ready By April 2020 – Hadi Sirika by Eife(m): 12:01pm On Oct 23, 2019
valentineuwakwe:

Source : https://thenationonlineng.net/enugu-airport-to-be-ready-by-april-2020-hadi-sirika/

Let's pray they work and the hypocrite won't loot some themselves
Re: Enugu Airport To Be Ready By April 2020 – Hadi Sirika by Bighead9: 12:02pm On Oct 23, 2019
The same Airport, an Igbo Minister (Stella Oduah) Stole all the funds meant for the the reconstruction of the said Airport. Buhari too try for Igbo's. Alot of Federal projects are presently going on in the East.

Below is the pictures of Enugu International Airport after an Igbo Minister claimed, She reconstruct. cool

Re: Enugu Airport To Be Ready By April 2020 – Hadi Sirika by MetaPhysical: 12:04pm On Oct 23, 2019
Hadi should disclose ahead that the communities have been settled. We dont want stories later.... grin
Re: Enugu Airport To Be Ready By April 2020 – Hadi Sirika by degamemaster(m): 12:07pm On Oct 23, 2019
freeze001:
I thought we were told December? Now it has moved to April? Silly idiots in office.

Yes, that's the stylish strangulation of the Igbo interests and affairs. Enugu airport will be ready by April 2020 is a big lie. Because he's not so sure. (That's why he wants to relocate his office there to facilitate the project).

MM airport and other northern airports will have to be ready before Dec so that before enugu airport will be ready, theirs must have served their economic interests by diverting all the Dec incoming passengers to themselves including our Igbo brothers and sisters that will come home for Christmas celebration just with the excuse that enugu airport is not yet ready.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Airport To Be Ready By April 2020 – Hadi Sirika by degamemaster(m): 12:10pm On Oct 23, 2019
Astark:
See them insulting people trying to help them.

You're totally stupid for saying that rubbish. A supposed gov't that's should do hid job, you're saying he's helping us.
Re: Enugu Airport To Be Ready By April 2020 – Hadi Sirika by mapet: 12:16pm On Oct 23, 2019
freeze001:

When were you told December.. on Enugu Airport?
Re: Enugu Airport To Be Ready By April 2020 – Hadi Sirika by mapet: 12:17pm On Oct 23, 2019
chichar1:
I thought our lunatic president said the airport will be ready before xmas period. Nonsense and ingredient!!!!!!!!!!! they are fooling themselves

When did he tell you this?
Re: Enugu Airport To Be Ready By April 2020 – Hadi Sirika by Myself2(m): 12:27pm On Oct 23, 2019
freeze001:

Relax it's still December, only December 2020
Re: Enugu Airport To Be Ready By April 2020 – Hadi Sirika by LetsNigerianize: 1:00pm On Oct 23, 2019
I said it before, till April 2020 while Christmas is around the corner. This government is too tribalistic. It's just to suffer the easterners that will use the airport during Christmas period.
Re: Enugu Airport To Be Ready By April 2020 – Hadi Sirika by APOSTLECHUMA: 1:13pm On Oct 23, 2019
ONE OF THE 1ST THINGS BUHARI DID WHEN HE CAME INTO OFFICE, WAS STOPPING THE TRAIN THAT USED TO GO TO PORT FROM ENUGU. ONLY A FOOL WILL BELIEVE THAT THIS HATER OF IBOS WILL ALLOW OUR REGION TO HAV AN INTERNATNL AIRPORT.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Airport To Be Ready By April 2020 – Hadi Sirika by henryhemon(m): 1:17pm On Oct 23, 2019
one1prax:
Promo ! get your website for 13k, see red writing below to contact

What kind of website do you build for 14k??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Airport To Be Ready By April 2020 – Hadi Sirika by OfoIgbo: 1:44pm On Oct 23, 2019
Did this idiot of a minister move his office to Lagos and Kano before these airports were declared READY TO BE USED BY DECEMBER?

Anyway it is nice to see the mental capacity of the Ebonyi governor who was holding brief for Buhari's government, in support of the airport closure.
In fact all the SE governors have a share in this shame. Tomorrow they will come out and start campaigning to be the Nigerian president.
As I wrote sometime ago, all these governors are average. That's why I don't rate Peter Obi highly because it was he that foisted Obiano on Anambrarians.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Airport To Be Ready By April 2020 – Hadi Sirika by SolarHub(m): 2:10pm On Oct 23, 2019
Ok

GRAB THIS 1KVA SOLAR POWER SYSTEM AND ENJOY MINIMUM 8 HOURS ELECTRICITY DAILY... PROMO ENDS TOMORROW NOON
Re: Enugu Airport To Be Ready By April 2020 – Hadi Sirika by one1prax(m): 3:16pm On Oct 23, 2019
websites for your business or blogs. e-commerce websites are excluded
henryhemon:

What kind of website do you build for 14k??
Re: Enugu Airport To Be Ready By April 2020 – Hadi Sirika by henryhemon(m): 3:24pm On Oct 23, 2019
one1prax:
websites for your business or blogs. e-commerce websites are excluded

Okay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos State Government Reopens Alaka Bridge (Pictures). / Burial Programme For The Air Force Officers Who Died Fighting Boko Haram. / Recession Over Dramatised – Okorocha

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.