Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

UNILAG Student Turns Into A Mermaid At Fagunwa Hall, Gets Arrested (Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG Student Turns Into A Mermaid At Fagunwa Hall, Gets Arrested (Photos) (86245 Views)

‘Boniface Igbeneghu Acted So Godly On Campus’ — UNILAG Student On Lecturer / Unilag Student Activist Olorunfemi Remains Suspended After Seven Semesters / Unilag Student Survives Ritualist Attack On Campus ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Student Turns Into A Mermaid At Fagunwa Hall, Gets Arrested (Photos) by drisalsha: 10:48am On Oct 23, 2019
Is this shit for real?
Re: UNILAG Student Turns Into A Mermaid At Fagunwa Hall, Gets Arrested (Photos) by panpan(m): 10:50am On Oct 23, 2019
If the university students want to believe in the existence of a mermaid, based on rumours but without evidence, that is their business.

The real issue is, why was Olamide arrested? What was her offence?

3 Likes

Re: UNILAG Student Turns Into A Mermaid At Fagunwa Hall, Gets Arrested (Photos) by Smoke55: 10:51am On Oct 23, 2019
a picture of her legs as a fish tail or adonbelivit!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Student Turns Into A Mermaid At Fagunwa Hall, Gets Arrested (Photos) by rashrockalabx(m): 10:53am On Oct 23, 2019
How I wish she will just turn all of Dem to fish grin

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Student Turns Into A Mermaid At Fagunwa Hall, Gets Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 23, 2019
Hmmm, fakest mermaid in town. This one na Hollywood film ooo, Nollywood over to you.

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Student Turns Into A Mermaid At Fagunwa Hall, Gets Arrested (Photos) by Godsfavour78: 10:55am On Oct 23, 2019
[quote author=OBTMOS post=83387259][/quote]baba gist me abeg
Re: UNILAG Student Turns Into A Mermaid At Fagunwa Hall, Gets Arrested (Photos) by Dozie32(m): 10:58am On Oct 23, 2019
Na God go punish the person wey de carry something de block the camera.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Student Turns Into A Mermaid At Fagunwa Hall, Gets Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 23, 2019
plz how can I enroll for Unilag part time
Re: UNILAG Student Turns Into A Mermaid At Fagunwa Hall, Gets Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 23, 2019
I should have a degree from this school. Always in the eye of the public.
Re: UNILAG Student Turns Into A Mermaid At Fagunwa Hall, Gets Arrested (Photos) by Tsongz(f): 11:02am On Oct 23, 2019
grin her boyfriend right now

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Student Turns Into A Mermaid At Fagunwa Hall, Gets Arrested (Photos) by anochuko01(m): 11:11am On Oct 23, 2019
1Sharon:

Evidence??
its in my head, comman enter it....
Re: UNILAG Student Turns Into A Mermaid At Fagunwa Hall, Gets Arrested (Photos) by Pasima(m): 11:12am On Oct 23, 2019
They should have burn her alive
Re: UNILAG Student Turns Into A Mermaid At Fagunwa Hall, Gets Arrested (Photos) by delishpot: 11:13am On Oct 23, 2019
So they don't have a photo of her in her mammy water body?

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Student Turns Into A Mermaid At Fagunwa Hall, Gets Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 23, 2019
voltron14:
The future of Nigeria still neck deep in fairy tales and myths.
Oga it’s very true, my cousin wey be student for there carry the gist gimme cos that’s her hall of residence
Re: UNILAG Student Turns Into A Mermaid At Fagunwa Hall, Gets Arrested (Photos) by godofuck231: 11:22am On Oct 23, 2019
It's is a fact that sirens aka mermaids exhibits all those characters but what these girls don't know is what their revenge could be, whats her concern with her spirituality, did she disturb the said girl? Women sometimes take too much a mile and end up in problems, when the dying starts , then they will run to God for cover as usual ,you can't change the balance there will be problems , an eye for an eye, if she refuses , then prepare to hear what happens
Re: UNILAG Student Turns Into A Mermaid At Fagunwa Hall, Gets Arrested (Photos) by KevMitnick: 11:26am On Oct 23, 2019
All the students accusing her and the ones who believe them are stupid and mad... Nonsense. At this time and age, future leaders are seeing mermaids,.... SMH they even have a checklist to identify mermaids. FOOLS... angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: UNILAG Student Turns Into A Mermaid At Fagunwa Hall, Gets Arrested (Photos) by dederocs(m): 11:31am On Oct 23, 2019
Imagine, so called educated youths peddling unverified lies like market women...quite illogical.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Student Turns Into A Mermaid At Fagunwa Hall, Gets Arrested (Photos) by SavageResponse(m): 11:32am On Oct 23, 2019
So not even one person captured her on camera while supposedly turning into a mermaid?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Student Turns Into A Mermaid At Fagunwa Hall, Gets Arrested (Photos) by Xtardom(m): 11:32am On Oct 23, 2019
ehn wetin concern police for the matter now

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Student Turns Into A Mermaid At Fagunwa Hall, Gets Arrested (Photos) by manuelkel(m): 11:45am On Oct 23, 2019
Imagine if say na me the Bleep her all night.
O boy na fish I Bleep �����

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Student Turns Into A Mermaid At Fagunwa Hall, Gets Arrested (Photos) by abbey621(m): 11:46am On Oct 23, 2019
Yet they wonder why 4 to 5 years after graduating, they can't find a good paying job.....As an employer I would hesitate to hire anyone associated with this type of fuckery you want to bring into my company? angry angry Future leaders my foot!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: UNILAG Student Turns Into A Mermaid At Fagunwa Hall, Gets Arrested (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 11:54am On Oct 23, 2019
naijadrivablog:

I used to think like you until something spiritual happened near me.

Naso...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: UNILAG Student Turns Into A Mermaid At Fagunwa Hall, Gets Arrested (Photos) by armadeo(m): 11:55am On Oct 23, 2019
charlesELIKIBA:
What gibberish...

....imagine yhe resoning of persons within the walls of a prestigious university, what then will the reasoning of market women be.

Finished Country.

I tell you if the educated youths can reason like this, what in store for the future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Student Turns Into A Mermaid At Fagunwa Hall, Gets Arrested (Photos) by Prettybhoy(m): 11:57am On Oct 23, 2019
For some reasons have choosed not to login to this web site but I had to do that now because I have something important to say about this.... This girl can't be a mermaid but she maybe some marine other marine spirit... Mermaids are real descendant of fallen angels, real goddess have been into the world of polliun, pandemonium, tartarus have seen things.. Don't say this is impossible so I believe she might take that form... Let all that hostel be prayerful because soon or later queen marashati would come for them or probably steal their stars and destiny... For they have no idea what they've came across... Don't ever doubt me if you don't know who I am for real I'm not forcing u to believe this too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Student Turns Into A Mermaid At Fagunwa Hall, Gets Arrested (Photos) by tobby20: 11:58am On Oct 23, 2019
dominique:
In this era of smart phones with sharp cameras, not one photo of the mermaid?
God bless you , I was looking for a genius to agree with me , but if its bobby risky now , they will capture the dude with clear pic ,
Nigeria and their mumu

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: UNILAG Student Turns Into A Mermaid At Fagunwa Hall, Gets Arrested (Photos) by GEEBITE: 11:58am On Oct 23, 2019
You should have said Victor Uwaifo the copyright owner of that song.He still alive not a dead legend.
naijadrivablog:

I am very sure I am older than you. Does what I said invalidate who Olu Maintain copied from

English class 101: Don't write in all capital letters. If you know what it means.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Student Turns Into A Mermaid At Fagunwa Hall, Gets Arrested (Photos) by Jaysas1(m): 11:59am On Oct 23, 2019
I don't think she can Continue her studies dere....

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Student Turns Into A Mermaid At Fagunwa Hall, Gets Arrested (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 12:00pm On Oct 23, 2019
FinallyFamous:
Beyonce grew in AMERICA, I don't know if you've lived "abroad" before o..but she (Beyonce) believed in marmaid and even act it's way..and you are here disbelieving what is real just because you've not had an encounter.

I used to tell people , if u feel too educated and u think the spiritual sides are all fictional, abeg ask or go to where they said those things like this exist and go figure before writing things like this

Even oyinbo do come to Africa to tourist things as this..that some are over doing it doesn't transcend to backwardness of the whole nation

So Beyonce believing in mermaids validates its existence?
You are high.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: UNILAG Student Turns Into A Mermaid At Fagunwa Hall, Gets Arrested (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 12:01pm On Oct 23, 2019
1Sharon:

Vampire and werewolf too is not fiction

Also fairies and Unicorns.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Student Turns Into A Mermaid At Fagunwa Hall, Gets Arrested (Photos) by tobby20: 12:03pm On Oct 23, 2019
Naira marley mugshot , we saw pic
Bob risky car crashed with iphone broken , we saw pic
Xenophobia: we saw videos
Unilag marmaid : just useless noise
Finished country, ejo lets be wise ..
In this era if smartphone mtcheew

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UNILAG Student Turns Into A Mermaid At Fagunwa Hall, Gets Arrested (Photos) by Prettybhoy(m): 12:04pm On Oct 23, 2019
kingxsamz:

So Beyonce believing in mermaids validates its existence?
You are high.
back then in the world of polliun have seen many musicians coming to look for powers and fame from mermaid.. Have met Michael Jackson in polliun with lucifer in a meeting.... So for Beyonce to believe in mermaid she knows what she's saying... Believe me or not there is a world in another dimension of the earth a world far more beautiful than this one u living in.... The world where all mermaids and sirens do live in and that where many of our technologies come from

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

These animals Are Capable Of Taking Revenge (Photos) / Federal Polytechnic Ede aspirant 2013/2014 / Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.