Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

House On Fire In Warri, Delta State (Video) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / House On Fire In Warri, Delta State (Video) (14688 Views)

Building Collapses In Sango Police Barracks, Ibadan, Oyo State (Video) / House On Fire In Ilasa. Lagos Mainland. / After Buying Land, How Do I Build A House On It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

House On Fire In Warri, Delta State (Video) by nairaobserver2: 6:35am On Oct 23, 2019
According to eyewitness, heavy fire destroyed a house in Warri, Delta state, See how people were trying to stop the fire.

Watch Video Below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/10/not-again-fire-razes-house-in-warri.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alyr0sIbjkg

Re: House On Fire In Warri, Delta State (Video) by nairaobserver2: 6:44am On Oct 23, 2019
Re: House On Fire In Warri, Delta State (Video) by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 23, 2019
No harmattan yet fire won't let people rest..

This incidents should be investigated.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House On Fire In Warri, Delta State (Video) by TechCapon(m): 12:18pm On Oct 23, 2019
This reminds me an incident that happened a while ago where a guy's car was about to get burnt as a result of electrical fault. He has fire extinguisher but he doesn't know how to use, he just kept pressing it and was shouting "e no gree work" grin
He didn't know that he was supposed to remove the safety pin before squeezing the nozzle. He's lucky I was around if not his sweet Honda Accord 2012 would have burnt to ashes. I chop enough pepper soup for him head that day. grin

41 Likes

Re: House On Fire In Warri, Delta State (Video) by Sonfethopia: 12:18pm On Oct 23, 2019
Where in warri. Sorry to the affected.
Re: House On Fire In Warri, Delta State (Video) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 23, 2019
Na wa o

Let me Grow your business through Social Media Promotions and Adverts. Check my siggy for my WhatsApp
Re: House On Fire In Warri, Delta State (Video) by Freemanbobble: 12:19pm On Oct 23, 2019
Arsonist
Re: House On Fire In Warri, Delta State (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:19pm On Oct 23, 2019
The Koko be say, hope no life was lost?!

If there is life, there is hope!

Dreal1247:
We need to take maximum safety measures in this ember months especially in the area of fire disaster prevention. It's now obvious that fire may be mightily used against the people in this end of the year.
True to the former part of your post, we need to be very careful as the ember months approaches.
But to the latter part of your post, especially the bolded part, mightily used by which people exactly?
#confused

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: House On Fire In Warri, Delta State (Video) by INTROVERT(f): 12:19pm On Oct 23, 2019
So sorry.... sad sad sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House On Fire In Warri, Delta State (Video) by drezzyx(m): 12:20pm On Oct 23, 2019
‘Neighbouring countries becoming hostile to Nigerians over border closure
Na wa ooo....
Re: House On Fire In Warri, Delta State (Video) by christian4chris: 12:20pm On Oct 23, 2019
Stop making fun of me because I'm depressed. I can't help it. I feel like I'm suffocating and nobody seem to care.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5tLzDUKRYk
Re: House On Fire In Warri, Delta State (Video) by fergie001: 12:20pm On Oct 23, 2019
Hope no lives lost?, abeg ooooo cry
Re: House On Fire In Warri, Delta State (Video) by EXLOVER(m): 12:20pm On Oct 23, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House On Fire In Warri, Delta State (Video) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 23, 2019
This country just tired me
everyday BAD NEWS

IF NOT BOKO HARAM
NA BBNAIJA
IF NOT EFFC
NA SARZ
EVERYDAY XENOPHOBIC ATTACK

WENTIN WE DO 9JA
Re: House On Fire In Warri, Delta State (Video) by officialfestus(m): 12:21pm On Oct 23, 2019
So sad.... May God give them the strength to recover all what they've lost to the fire incident in million folds
Re: House On Fire In Warri, Delta State (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:21pm On Oct 23, 2019
Sonfethopia:
.... Sorry to the affected.
Thank you.
INTROVERT:
So sorry.... sad sad sad
Thank you too!

lyriclekidd:
Nawa oh
Yes.
Osinachi1:
Na wa o
Yes too!

Thanks for all your concern guys.
God bless you all.
We just confirmed no life was lost from a reliable source.
That is all that matters!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: House On Fire In Warri, Delta State (Video) by lyriclekidd(m): 12:21pm On Oct 23, 2019
Nawa oh
Re: House On Fire In Warri, Delta State (Video) by Dreal1247: 12:22pm On Oct 23, 2019
We need to take maximum safety measures in this ember months especially in the area of fire disaster prevention. It's now obvious that fire may be mightily used against the people in this end of the year.
Re: House On Fire In Warri, Delta State (Video) by crazyABO(m): 12:23pm On Oct 23, 2019
That bowl of water can't stop that kinda fire only fire extinguisher or fire service can cry the house also has a lot of wood in it which is gon help power the fire, may God recover all that was lost
Re: House On Fire In Warri, Delta State (Video) by Kapeter(m): 12:24pm On Oct 23, 2019
Where is the house OP?
Re: House On Fire In Warri, Delta State (Video) by sigidi5: 12:25pm On Oct 23, 2019
[s]
post=83392079:

Thank you.

Thank you too!

Yes.

Yes too!

We found some twins on this thread!
Nigerians arw good people

Thanks for all your concern guys.
God bless you all.
We just confirmed no life was lost from a reliable source.
That is all that matters!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: House On Fire In Warri, Delta State (Video) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 23, 2019
EXLOVER:
Anytime Buhari renew him juju bad bad things go just dey happen for naija.

Oldman using his citizen to climb, and renew his power.
Your mumurize is legendary ����
Re: House On Fire In Warri, Delta State (Video) by sigidi5: 12:28pm On Oct 23, 2019
[s]
post=83392024:
The Koko be say, hope no life was lost?!

If there is life, there is hope!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: House On Fire In Warri, Delta State (Video) by Bmaster(m): 12:29pm On Oct 23, 2019
Sorry to the affected, and someone replied thank you, as if he is the affected.
anyways, what do i know, back to the topic,
op, please you should state the part of warri that this incident occured.
Re: House On Fire In Warri, Delta State (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:31pm On Oct 23, 2019
EXLOVER:
Anytime Buhari renew him juju bad bad things go just dey happen for naija.
Oldman using his citizen to climb, and renew his power.
zangaozanga:
Your mumurize is legendary ����
Lol cheesy.
Very apt reply to dat tin!
Say no more!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: House On Fire In Warri, Delta State (Video) by sigidi5: 12:33pm On Oct 23, 2019
[s]
post=83392350:

Lol cheesy.
Very apt reply to dat tin!
Say no more!
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: House On Fire In Warri, Delta State (Video) by ursullalinda(f): 12:39pm On Oct 23, 2019
Eyaa so sorry for them.... thieves better pass fire...at least they won't make you homeless

(1) (2) (Reply)

FCTA To Demolish 140 Illegal Structures In Abuja Communities / A Classy Bachelor Pad Should Have: / What's The Alternative To Asbestos Ceiling In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.