Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,260 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Open Letter To Mr President Dear Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To Mr President Dear Buhari (338 Views)

Dear Buhari, It Is Time To Review The Food Importation Policy / 5,000 Unpaid N-Power Beneficiaries From Kano State Write To Mr. President / Open Letter To President Buhari By Timi Frank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Mr President Dear Buhari by Xpol: 8:35am On Oct 23, 2019
Dear president Muhammadu Buhari I’m writing this letter lying down on my bed in a very sad mood but I’m also happy because I’m not in Nigeria at the moment.
The main reason I’m writing you this letter is that I just read how you honestly spent the Abacha loots by giving it to the poor Nigerians that can literally means all Nigerians are now rich and very soon the poor you’ve just helped will be competing with Dangote.
Dear Buhari I know some people will be saying you should provide the details ,who and who are among the beneficiaries but never mind them because you’re not answerable to any of them. I know you’ve now caulk the ship of poor Nigerians so they can now move freely away from the ocean of poverty.
Thank you mr president I know you’re honest and holy and you’ve never stolen 1 Naira. Your nous will always give you an edge above other world presidents.
Your excellency please I beg you before the expiration of your second term make sure you amend the constitution to remain in Aso rock for life and any law maker that won’t support it should be dealt with by the police,Dss or Efcc.
But as for me I’ll be here working hard till I’ll be able to move all my family members from Nigeria well done sir May God continue to bless you.
Yours unfaithfully/liar/Insincerely XPOL

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Mr President Dear Buhari by PapaBaby: 8:44am On Oct 23, 2019
Dear president Muhammadu Buhari please resign.
Re: Open Letter To Mr President Dear Buhari by theenchanter: 8:49am On Oct 23, 2019
Xpol:
Dear president Muhammadu Buhari I’m writing this letter lying down on my bed in a very sad mood but I’m also happy because I’m not in Nigeria at the moment.
The main reason I’m writing you this letter is that I just read how you honestly spent the Abacha loots by giving it to the poor Nigerians that can literally means all Nigerians are now rich and very soon the poor you’ve just helped will be competing with Dangote.
Dear Buhari I know some people will be saying you should provide the details ,who and who are among the beneficiaries but never mind them because you’re not answerable to any of them. I know you’ve now caulk the ship of poor Nigerians so they can now move freely away from the ocean of poverty.
Thank you mr president I know you’re honest and holy and you’ve never stolen 1 Naira. Your nous will always give you an edge above other world presidents.
Your excellency please I beg you before the expiration of your second term make sure you amend the constitution to remain in Aso rock for life and any law maker that won’t support it should be dealt with by the police,Dss or Efcc.
But as for me I’ll be here working hard till I’ll be able to move all my family members from Nigeria well done sir May God continue to bless you.
the question is "why are u happy that u're not in Nigeria at the moment if u're happy about d poicies in Nigeria"? undecided
Re: Open Letter To Mr President Dear Buhari by orisa37: 9:57am On Oct 23, 2019
Xpol:

Let him stay on for life.

(1) (Reply)

Is Anambra PDP, YPP Or APGA State. / President Buhari Leaves Saudi Arabia For UK On 2-week Private Visit / "I Did Not Admit Continuing Membership Of Apc” – Osun Rec Nominee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.