Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

I Need Deliverance-please Help - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need Deliverance-please Help (1447 Views)

I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich / I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please / Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Deliverance-please Help by charity73: 9:23am On Oct 23, 2019
Pls, can someone help me with a true man of God's number for a one on one deliverance.

I am dying slowly.
Re: I Need Deliverance-please Help by ikorodureporta: 9:28am On Oct 23, 2019
charity73:
Pls, can someone help me with a true man of God's number for a one on one deliverance.

I am dying slowly.

receive...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Deliverance-please Help by dermmy(m): 10:21am On Oct 23, 2019
charity73:

I am dying slowly.

You can do a personal deliverance by sanctifying a 7days fast with prayer, pray, read and confess the word of GOD. And you can locate any MFM near you see the men of GOD in charge. You can also locate synagogue church of all nations in Lagos where God's power is being demonstrated by his choosen ones. The will of God for you is to be set free cause he loves you. Bless you
Re: I Need Deliverance-please Help by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 23, 2019
charity73:

I am dying slowly.
I will pray for you, but you can also reach someone who God used to deliver many here in Nairaland recently indirectly via this email: omobobolamodupe@gmail.com

Father have mercy on your daughter and come to her aid. In Jesus name. Amen.
Re: I Need Deliverance-please Help by charity73: 11:09pm On Oct 26, 2019
dermmy:

You can do a personal deliverance by sanctifying a 7days fast with prayer, pray, read and confess the word of GOD. And you can locate any MFM near you see the men of GOD in charge. You can also locate synagogue church of all nations in Lagos where God's power is being demonstrated by his choosen ones. The will of God for you is to be set free cause he loves you. Bless you

Thanks
Re: I Need Deliverance-please Help by StrikeBack(m): 11:50pm On Oct 26, 2019
Haven't you heard of dr Chris okafor

1 Like

Re: I Need Deliverance-please Help by TVSA: 3:59am On Oct 27, 2019
StrikeBack:
undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Need Deliverance-please Help by paxonel(m): 6:12am On Oct 27, 2019
StrikeBack:
Chris Okafor and D. K Olukoya na one thing connect them.

Scam grin

2 Likes

Re: I Need Deliverance-please Help by paxonel(m): 6:14am On Oct 27, 2019
charity73:

I am dying slowly.
oya bring money for this product, na original from isreal grin

Re: I Need Deliverance-please Help by charity73: 9:02pm On Oct 27, 2019
StrikeBack:

Which Chris?
Re: I Need Deliverance-please Help by charity73: 9:10pm On Oct 27, 2019
paxonel:
Chris Okafor and D. K Olukoya na one thing connect them.

Scam grin

Dr. D.K Olukoya scam? Say something else.

I sure attend MFM but just need a one on one deliverance with a true man of God. Please mind what you say about true men of God
Re: I Need Deliverance-please Help by paxonel(m): 9:46pm On Oct 27, 2019
charity73:

Dr. D.K Olukoya scam? Say something else.

I sure attend MFM but just need a one on one deliverance with a true man of God. Please mind what you say about true men of God
wait!
Do you say you attend MFM? grin
No wonder!!

1 Like

Re: I Need Deliverance-please Help by Seun(m): 10:02pm On Oct 27, 2019
charity73:

I am dying slowly.
What do you need to be delivered from? Perhaps we can help you.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Deliverance-please Help by charity73: 7:18am On Oct 28, 2019
paxonel:
wait!
Do you say you attend MFM? grin
No wonder!!

How do you mean, no wonder?
Re: I Need Deliverance-please Help by charity73: 7:24am On Oct 28, 2019
Seun:

I am going through a lot physically, financially and my dream is horrible. I cannot sleep peacefully.

I just need deliverance from my troubles and terrible nightmares.
Re: I Need Deliverance-please Help by fkj950ax(m): 10:29am On Oct 28, 2019
Seun:
Who and what even determines a man of God?
We need to understand the fundamentals of what Jesus Christ's mission on earth was and still is.
Putting absolute faith and hope in "men of God" is one of the things that has led us as a people to be held back.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Deliverance-please Help by paxonel(m): 11:38am On Oct 28, 2019
charity73:

How do you mean, no wonder?
if all you know is what they tell you in MFM how will you possibly know that you are free and you don't need deliverance.
Re: I Need Deliverance-please Help by charity73: 9:40am On Nov 14, 2019
paxonel:
if all you know is what they tell you in MFM how will you possibly know that you are free and you don't need deliverance.

You can not understand because you are not in my shoes
Re: I Need Deliverance-please Help by ochibuogwu5: 10:27am On Nov 14, 2019
Jesus means *deliverance* thus "and His name shall be called Jesus, because He will deliver his brothers and sisters from their sin" (Matthew 1:21)
You do not need any deliverance from any man or woman of God.

Call on Jesus Christ Crucified on Calvary for the repentance of your sin and remission of your sin inside your mind and with your mouth (where it is permissible) consistently until you get *complete break-away* from anything *evil that has been happening in your life*
Thus "whoever the Son sets free is free indeed"
(John 8:36)

We meet and pray together as brethren to encourage one another, sharpen each others faith and according to the instructions of the Holy Spirit not because without others we cannot access God directly.

Jesus will set you free and lead you to a fellowship of the brethren where He will grow His New Life inside you through personal bible studies, general bible studies and prayer-meeting. He will also connect you to a sound brethren who will help you to learn How the Life of Jesus Christ Crucified now living inside you can manifest unlimitedly without *the person manipulating, brainwashing, hypnotising or stealing from you in cash or kind*. Such a person is called a *disciple-maker* not a *mentor*

If you have money and you can afford megabytes after you have received *direct deliverance from Jesus Christ Crucified* by calling Him to deliver you inside your mind and with your mouth; you can go to YouTube, download and listen to the 4-video messages titled *NOT I BUT CHRIST* by Gbile Akanni.

May the Lord Jesus Christ Crucified on Calvary for the complete freedom of human beings set you free *completely* through the power of His Death on the Cross and Resurrection. Amen.

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: I Need Deliverance-please Help by paxonel(m): 5:59pm On Nov 14, 2019
charity73:

You can not understand because you are not in my shoes
I don't need to be in your shoes to understand.
whatever challenges you may be going through yes you need physical tangible help from a fellow human but certainly not any spiritual deliverance.
Re: I Need Deliverance-please Help by petra1(m): 6:01am On Nov 15, 2019
charity73:

I am dying slowly.

If you're based in Lagos send me a message
Re: I Need Deliverance-please Help by charity73: 9:10am On Nov 28, 2019
paxonel:
I don't need to be in your shoes to understand.
whatever challenges you may be going through yes you need physical tangible help from a fellow human but certainly not any spiritual deliverance.

Huum, like I said you are not in my shoes, so you can not understand what I am talking about.

Thanks for your concern anyway.
Re: I Need Deliverance-please Help by charity73: 9:10am On Nov 28, 2019
petra1:

If you're based in Lagos send me a message

No, I am not but I do come to lagos
Re: I Need Deliverance-please Help by Veejay123: 9:03am On Aug 12, 2023
charity73:

I am dying slowly.

Please permit me to drop this deliverance video of servant Victor David a.k.a Demon Destroyer, And please you have to follow the instructions on the video, and don't get distracted while watching the video, you can also reach the servant of God on +234 815 330 9479

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mnx7S2FLVRI

(1) (Reply)

Which Deity Is Able To Bring Sudden Judgement & Vindicate The Innocent / The God Who Wasn't There (video Included) / What Are Your Reasons For Praising God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.