Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

New Notes Scarcity: This is the Prophecy Of Hardness Of Buying And Selling! Modf - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / New Notes Scarcity: This is the Prophecy Of Hardness Of Buying And Selling! Modf (1337 Views)

Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague / The Prophecy Of Obaofusa Against Mjbolt(both Nairalanders) / CAN On Fuel Scarcity: This Looks Like An Attempt To Sabotage X-mas Celebrations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Notes Scarcity: This is the Prophecy Of Hardness Of Buying And Selling! Modf by Dtruthspeaker: 8:14am On Feb 01, 2023
Modified now that it has been confirmed! grin

Let's say the Truth, this currency wahala has impeded regular trading which used to be sweet and comfortable.

But now, the devils have made everyone pursue that which is their right and buying and selling has become constrained, thus, is this not the beginning of the fulfillment of the prophecy that buying and selling would be impossible without the mark?
Re: New Notes Scarcity: This is the Prophecy Of Hardness Of Buying And Selling! Modf by Carcholce: 10:38am On Feb 01, 2023
Dtruthspeaker!!!

You just confirmed my thoughts about you. 😭😭

Please don’t ask me what are my thoughts about you. You’ll cry too if I tell you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Notes Scarcity: This is the Prophecy Of Hardness Of Buying And Selling! Modf by Dtruthspeaker: 1:58pm On Feb 01, 2023
Carcholce:

Dtruthspeaker!!!

Please don’t ask me what are my thoughts about you. You’ll cry too if I tell you.

grin were you expecting me to this? That tells me that even you too have felt this present heat and you remembered the Revelation prophecy. grin

So thanks for confirming my feelings as it just hit me yesterday when my mechanic cried he had to walk home begging for a lift.
Re: New Notes Scarcity: This is the Prophecy Of Hardness Of Buying And Selling! Modf by Dtruthspeaker: 4:02pm On Feb 01, 2023
See how Sokoto people have so easily discarded man's legal naira and taken up CFA in exercise of their God given natural rights to freely live and trade and enjoy their natural living without inhibition and resistance.

Do you See how easy it is to cast out legal aside even without going to court.

It is God who gave man rights and not any powerless shit called legal in the name of constitution.

Law comes from God and we are always free under God's Law but legal is all about controling people in any way and manner they like.
Re: New Notes Scarcity: This is the Prophecy Of Hardness Of Buying And Selling! Modf by kingxsamz(m): 4:08pm On Feb 01, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
Let's say the Truth, this currency wahala has impeded regular trading which used to be sweet and comfortable.

But now, the devils have made everyone pursue that which is their right and buying and selling has become constrained, thus, is this not the beginning of the fulfillment of the prophecy that buying and selling would be impossible without the mark?

I no know say you mumu reach like this ohπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ You keep surprising me.

1 Like

Re: New Notes Scarcity: This is the Prophecy Of Hardness Of Buying And Selling! Modf by jaephoenix(m): 4:17pm On Feb 01, 2023
Carcholce:

Dtruthspeaker!!!

Bro, say no more. That dude has some severe psychosis I'm trying to manage

1 Like

Re: New Notes Scarcity: This is the Prophecy Of Hardness Of Buying And Selling! Modf by Dtruthspeaker: 6:43pm On Feb 01, 2023
jaephoenix:

Bro, say no more. That dude has some severe psychosis I'm trying to manage

That desperate! Even in asking whether people are observing a certain phenomenon which was prophecied again?

See how you devil's are complaining. grin

The Word of God would be fulfilled whether now or later, no matter how much you hate it. grin
Re: New Notes Scarcity: This is the Prophecy Of Hardness Of Buying And Selling! Modf by Dtruthspeaker: 6:45pm On Feb 01, 2023
kingxsamz:

I no know say you mumu reach like this ohπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ You keep surprising me.

Says a mad stupid devil.
Re: New Notes Scarcity: This is the Prophecy Of Hardness Of Buying And Selling! Modf by Dtruthspeaker: 6:56pm On Feb 01, 2023
Is this not national stealing?

Even the death man Ah tiku, has confessed this plan

"The additional ten days will enable our people in the rural areas and ordinary people across the country to take the naira in their possession into the banks."

https://www.nairaland.com/7550378/why-cbn-shouldnt-extend-naira

But they are not giving us the replacement money in return or even allowing us to use it via the other modes of payment.

Daylight robbery in progress, complete control of the peoples and extreme hardship foreseeable and the likelihood that this is the fulfillment of the prophecy.
Re: New Notes Scarcity: This is the Prophecy Of Hardness Of Buying And Selling! Modf by kingxsamz(m): 6:59pm On Feb 01, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Says a mad stupid devil.

Clown. πŸ˜‚
You've become a laughing stock.
Re: New Notes Scarcity: This is the Prophecy Of Hardness Of Buying And Selling! Modf by Dtruthspeaker: 7:01pm On Feb 01, 2023
kingxsamz:

Clown. πŸ˜‚
You've become a laughing stock.

Yet no one laughs! Proof your madness is complete.
Re: New Notes Scarcity: This is the Prophecy Of Hardness Of Buying And Selling! Modf by kingxsamz(m): 7:04pm On Feb 01, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Yet no one laughs! Proof your madness is complete.
Two people in your thread feel you have mental issues. I'm sure if more people comment they'll say the same. Chai. πŸ˜ͺ
Re: New Notes Scarcity: This is the Prophecy Of Hardness Of Buying And Selling! Modf by Dtruthspeaker: 7:14pm On Feb 01, 2023
kingxsamz:

Two people in your thread feel you have mental issues. I'm sure if more people comment they'll say the same. Chai. πŸ˜ͺ

Now you have changed post! See how mad you are and how you never know what you say? grin

That aside it's one mad devil claiming to be a medical doctor and the second who spoke cryptically for reasons everyone who knows him already it's because he too was thinking along my line only that he wished that I did not express this fear full real eyeity.
Re: New Notes Scarcity: This is the Prophecy Of Hardness Of Buying And Selling! Modf by delkuf(m): 7:15pm On Feb 01, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

The mark will be given after the rapture of the saint. It is those left behind that will have the mark.
Re: New Notes Scarcity: This is the Prophecy Of Hardness Of Buying And Selling! Modf by annyplenty(m): 7:19pm On Feb 01, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

The antichrist will control all world money and currency when he appears. Even if you had hoarded money at home, he will make a policy like this one that will force you to submit that money and take his mark as a mean of transaction, instead.

However, i believe that what is happening, now, is that they are testing the microphone. Similar occurrence where people have money in bank but cannot withdraw is happening in Lebanon. I strongly believe it is water testing.
Re: New Notes Scarcity: This is the Prophecy Of Hardness Of Buying And Selling! Modf by kingxsamz(m): 7:22pm On Feb 01, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Now you have changed post! See how mad you are and how you never know what you say? grin

That aside it's one mad devil claiming to be a medical doctor and the second who spoke cryptically for reasons everyone who knows him already it's because he too was thinking along my line only that he wished that I did not express this fear full real eyeity.

Omo, a lot if people have said it. See I'd advise you to seek therapy.
I'm not even sure therapy can help you atp, you suppose dey psychiatric hospital.
Chai. 😒 And you used to be normal few years ago o. It's quite sad.
Re: New Notes Scarcity: This is the Prophecy Of Hardness Of Buying And Selling! Modf by Dtruthspeaker: 7:29pm On Feb 01, 2023
delkuf:
The mark will be given after the rapture of the saint. It is those left behind that will have the mark.

You know I have said it here that rapture is not a spaceship and that it has taken place/is taking place.

https://www.nairaland.com/6308135/tired-waiting-rapture

So, if you admit and agree that this currency thingy is strangulating buying and selling as the prophecy did say, then it means that I was right about the rapture and there is no space ship coming.
Re: New Notes Scarcity: This is the Prophecy Of Hardness Of Buying And Selling! Modf by Dtruthspeaker: 7:32pm On Feb 01, 2023
kingxsamz:

Omo, a lot if people have said it. See I'd advise you to seek therapy.
I'm not even sure therapy can help you atp, you suppose dey psychiatric hospital.
Chai. 😒 And you used to be normal few years ago o. It's quite sad.

See mad person. I said you changed post and you still went on to change more post. grin As I said you are completely mad! grin
Re: New Notes Scarcity: This is the Prophecy Of Hardness Of Buying And Selling! Modf by Dtruthspeaker: 7:44pm On Feb 01, 2023
annyplenty:

The antichrist will control all world money and currency when he appears. Even if you had hoarded money at home, he will make a policy like this one that will force you to submit that money and take his mark as a mean of transaction, instead.

However, i believe that what is happening, now, is that they are testing the microphone. Similar occurrence where people have money in bank but cannot withdraw is happening in Lebanon. I strongly believe it is water testing.

I like your choice of words "Testing the microphone". grin I agree. This is just opening scene.

I did say this when they compelled use of ATMs and BVNs and Bank Account

https://www.nairaland.com/5561512/now-prophecy-takes-shape-nigeria#84574166

And raised it again when the forehead and hand chip thing for buying and selling was launched

https://www.nairaland.com/7468549/aha-no-one-brought-news

And now this one.

Surely any reasonable person that this is a system coming together.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Notes Scarcity: This is the Prophecy Of Hardness Of Buying And Selling! Modf by LordReed(m): 7:59pm On Feb 01, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Nigeria isn't the first nation to experience a currency crisis nor is it likely to be the last. Its like saying the sun will rise tomorrow, you don't need an prophecy to know that.

Besides the lack of paper money hasn't precluded people from buying and selling freely so it doesn't even fit.
Re: New Notes Scarcity: This is the Prophecy Of Hardness Of Buying And Selling! Modf by Dtruthspeaker: 8:04pm On Feb 01, 2023
LordReed:

Besides the lack of paper money hasn't precluded people from buying and selling freely so it doesn't even fit.

I did not say buying and selling has come to a halt but it has greatly impeded trading most especially as many of the other popular alternatives all seem to have stopped working at the same time leaving people pursuing those things called new notes.
Re: New Notes Scarcity: This is the Prophecy Of Hardness Of Buying And Selling! Modf by kingxsamz(m): 8:08pm On Feb 01, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

See mad person. I said you changed post and you still went on to change more post. grin As I said you are completely mad! grin

Chai, mad people don't know they're mad. So I'm not surprised. At least you still have a very tiny amount of sanity left in you. Seek help while you can.😒
Re: New Notes Scarcity: This is the Prophecy Of Hardness Of Buying And Selling! Modf by jaephoenix(m): 8:09pm On Feb 01, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

I did not say buying and selling has come to a halt but it has greatly impeded trading most especially as many of the other popular alternatives all seem to have stopped working at the same time leaving people pursuing those things called new notes.
People still buy and sell with transfers and other channels. Talk another one
Re: New Notes Scarcity: This is the Prophecy Of Hardness Of Buying And Selling! Modf by Dtruthspeaker: 8:15pm On Feb 01, 2023
kingxsamz:

Chai, mad people don't know they're mad. So I'm not surprised. At least you still have a very tiny amount of sanity left in you. Seek help while you can.😒

Eh mad man you know this one? grin i go talk say your madness don dop one bar if no be say you still dey change post even after several warnings! grin

But normal no one expect say madsams go hear after all you be madman before grin
Re: New Notes Scarcity: This is the Prophecy Of Hardness Of Buying And Selling! Modf by Dtruthspeaker: 8:21pm On Feb 01, 2023
jaephoenix:

People still buy and sell with transfers and other channels. Talk another one

You really are mad o! I did say that trading has not completely stopped nor did I say that it was impossible for the other channels to work, yet you missed it! Hmm
Re: New Notes Scarcity: This is the Prophecy Of Hardness Of Buying And Selling! Modf by jaephoenix(m): 8:40pm On Feb 01, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You really are mad o! I did say that trading has not completely stopped nor did I say that it was impossible for the other channels to work, yet you missed it! Hmm
Read your heading , it clearly said '… Hardness of buying and selling'
And I debunked it by saying people still do transactions
Re: New Notes Scarcity: This is the Prophecy Of Hardness Of Buying And Selling! Modf by delkuf(m): 10:06pm On Feb 01, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You know I have said it here that rapture is not a spaceship and that it has taken place/is taking place.

https://www.nairaland.com/6308135/tired-waiting-rapture

So, if you admit and agree that this currency thingy is strangulating buying and selling as the prophecy did say, then it means that I was right about the rapture and there is no space ship coming.
rapture hasn't in anyway taken place. Stop spewing rubbish
Re: New Notes Scarcity: This is the Prophecy Of Hardness Of Buying And Selling! Modf by 2elliot: 10:19pm On Feb 01, 2023
annyplenty:

It has begun. Someone (a white guy) mentioned that the 7yrs tribulation would likely start in 2023. The world is going cashless. That is the fundamental agenda of this money economic issues in Nigeria, and systematically across the world. Digital IDs are being forced upon the whole earth right now. Countries are in a haste to implement it. Life as we knew ended with the appearance of covid19. Globalist luciferians are in a haste to bring their 1984 Orwellian rule. The antichrist is here already and his minions are at work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Notes Scarcity: This is the Prophecy Of Hardness Of Buying And Selling! Modf by 2elliot: 10:22pm On Feb 01, 2023
jaephoenix:

Read your heading , it clearly said '… Hardness of buying and selling'
And I debunked it by saying people still do transactions
You will no longer very soon. The world is in a haste to create digital ID for every man. Countries are implementing it. Once that has been achieved, the mark will role out. Without it you won't be able to buy and sell. And whatever thing you do buying and selling will be monitored. We are heading into a 1984 Orwellina movie.
Re: New Notes Scarcity: This is the Prophecy Of Hardness Of Buying And Selling! Modf by jaephoenix(m): 10:30pm On Feb 01, 2023
2elliot:
It has begun. Someone (a white guy) mentioned that the 7yrs tribulation would likely start in 2023. The world is going cashless. That is the fundamental agenda of this money economic issues in Nigeria, and systematically across the world. Digital IDs are being forced upon the whole earth right now. Countries are in a haste to implement it. Life as we knew ended with the appearance of covid19. Globalist luciferians are in a haste to bring their 1984 Orwellian rule. The antichrist is here already and his minions are at work.
Praise the Lord

1 Like

Re: New Notes Scarcity: This is the Prophecy Of Hardness Of Buying And Selling! Modf by LordReed(m): 11:56pm On Feb 01, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

That's for people deal primarily with cash. Still it doesn't fit your so called prophecy.
Re: New Notes Scarcity: This is the Prophecy Of Hardness Of Buying And Selling! Modf by Image123(m): 4:44am On Feb 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

No it is not. It is just the result of crass decisions made by people who either cannot think much or who have selfish ulterior motives. In few months, it'll fizzle out again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Book Of The Bible You Love Most? / Celebration Of The Divine Entelechy / Alcohol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.