Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Bread Seller Appointed As SSA To Governor, Vows To Continue His Trade - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bread Seller Appointed As SSA To Governor, Vows To Continue His Trade (486 Views)

These Pictures Tell A Lot As VP Shettima Appoints Ahmed Datti's Brother As SSA / 24-Year-Old Adeyi Kaosarah Appointed As SSA To Kwara Governor, Abdulrazaq / Tony OneWeek Dumps APC For APGA, Appointed As SSA To Governor Obiano (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bread Seller Appointed As SSA To Governor, Vows To Continue His Trade by geadom6: 9:26am On Oct 23, 2019
A bread seller appointed as Senior Special Assistant on Social Media to the Zamfara State Governor, Bello Matawalle, has vowed to continue selling bread after office hours, DailyNigerian reports.

ā€œI am still very proud of my business, and I never felt denigrated selling bread. I started selling bread since I was in primary school. I use the proceeds of the business to pay PTA dues for myself, pay for common entrance examination, placement examination and SSCE.

I bought a bicycle for myself when I was in class 4 in primary school. I never bothered to ask my parents for money to buy school uniform. I did my NCE selling bread. .
I am currently going for my final year in the Federal University Gusau. That is how I became who I am today. Right now as we speak, it is bread in front of me,ā€ Abdulmalik Saidu Maibiredi, 24, said......
Re: Bread Seller Appointed As SSA To Governor, Vows To Continue His Trade by technuel: 9:30am On Oct 23, 2019
Ok
Re: Bread Seller Appointed As SSA To Governor, Vows To Continue His Trade by realstars: 9:43am On Oct 23, 2019
Won't you use your head, you are selling bread own by someone, why not dream of being a bread maker instead of a bread seller?
Re: Bread Seller Appointed As SSA To Governor, Vows To Continue His Trade by jarawa: 9:47am On Oct 23, 2019
wonderful man
Re: Bread Seller Appointed As SSA To Governor, Vows To Continue His Trade by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 23, 2019
My question is, "How did he get appointed"?

Them meet am for road say " come collect"?

Abi na normal man know man?
Re: Bread Seller Appointed As SSA To Governor, Vows To Continue His Trade by HappyPagan: 10:07am On Oct 23, 2019
realstars:
Won't you use your head, you are selling bread own by someone, why not dream of being a bread maker instead of a bread seller?
Nigerians and unnecessary advice.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Vladimir Putin, Buhari To Complete Ajaokuta Steel Rolling Mill / Gov. Abdulrazaq Joins APC Gov Campaign Flag Off In Kogi / Apc National Leader Tinubu ā€“ Iā€™m Not Against Ekiti Cargo Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.