Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,950 members, 7,824,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Believe In The Prophets and Books- False Beliefs Attributed To Some Prophets. - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Believe In The Prophets and Books- False Beliefs Attributed To Some Prophets. (11219 Views)

Who Should An Illegitimate Child Be Attributed To? / Guidelines Concerning Names Which May Correctly Be Attributed To Allaah,.... / Is It Possible To Attain The Level And Status Of The Prophets? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Believe In The Prophets and Books- False Beliefs Attributed To Some Prophets. by IamAtikulate: 6:00pm On Nov 11, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

If this your assertion is true then Jesus is a liar again in Matthew below.

Matthew 19:16-26 King James Version (KJV)

16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?

17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments. (I was expecting he would say "accept me as your Lord and personal saviour" or "believe I would later die for your sins"wink

18 He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,

19 Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

20 The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet?

Who is the liar? Jesus, Matthew or you?

Please bring verses that contains "Jesus said" to butress your point. Mind you John 3:16 was not being said by Jesus.
Jon snow you know nothing.
X
What about this by Jesus

I am the way, the truth and life. No one cometh to the father, except through me

"I and my father are one"

Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

If you name the 360 pre-Islamic meccan God's without Allah I will join Islam
Re: Believe In The Prophets and Books- False Beliefs Attributed To Some Prophets. by Rashduct4luv(m): 6:34pm On Nov 11, 2019
IamAtikulate:

Jon snow you know nothing.
X
What about this by Jesus

I am the way, the truth and life. No one cometh to the father, except through me

"I and my father are one"

Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

If you name the 360 pre-Islamic meccan God's without Allah I will join Islam

So that means Jesus contradicts himself in your Bible. Thanks so much.
One thing is common among you Christians. You peddle lies too much. You just keep spreading it without verification. Abraham came from an idol worshipping family yet he refused to worship idols.
The Mekkan were idol worshipers too but Muhammad destroyed all the idols. Your last statement makes no sense as the Pre-islamic Arabs were polytheist just like you who worship three in one God/s.
Re: Believe In The Prophets and Books- False Beliefs Attributed To Some Prophets. by IamAtikulate: 6:44pm On Nov 11, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

So that means Jesus contradicts himself in your Bible. Thanks so much.
Jon snow you know nothing. List the verse he contradicted himself.
Rashduct4luv:

One thing is common among you Christians. You peddle lies too much. You just keep spreading it without verification. Abraham came from an idol worshipping family yet he refused to worship idols.
One thing that is common among the ummah of mo is delusion.
Rashduct4luv:

The Mekkan were idol worshipers too but Muhammad destroyed all the idols. Your last statement makes no sense as the Pre-islamic Arabs were polytheist just like you who worship three in one God/s.
He did but venerated the chief idol and proclaimed him as the Supreme God.

Jon snow, you know nothing. The doctrine of trinity is something you guys cannot understand. I don't expect people who don't know that the mother of Jesus is not the same as Miriam the sister of Aaron to understand Trinity.
Re: Believe In The Prophets and Books- False Beliefs Attributed To Some Prophets. by sulasa07(m): 7:01pm On Nov 11, 2019
IamAtikulate:

You need help. Real help.

The bible is just a library of books written over a period of 1500 years. There were a lot of writers whose work didn't make it to the Bible because they were not inspired.

So there is nothing like such. Some people compiled there own (library) bible which were not accepted.

Islam and stupid lies.

The bible didn't believe such. From Adam to Jesus is over 10000 years according to Bible genealogy.

In Christian theology, there is something we call first and second account of creation.

Creation didn't begin with Adam. Adam highlights beginning of a new dispensation.

Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created heaven and earth.

Gen 1:2 the earth was without form and void and darkness was upon the face of the deep and the spirit of God was moving upon the face of the water.

The earth, water, rock, even light had been created years before the creation of water.

Now go to revelation to understand why the earth is now shapeless, void, covered with water and darkness.

Revelation 12: 7-17

There was a rebellion in heaven and Satan was cast down to earth. Don't forget before that, there were no Adam and Eve.

He was on earth even before Adam was created.

According to our Bible, the world has been in existence before the creation of Adam

Inspired,thats why Jesus's true disciples books weren't in the bible that some unknown Saul to Paul has more books in the New testament.May the LORD save you out of misery
Re: Believe In The Prophets and Books- False Beliefs Attributed To Some Prophets. by IamAtikulate: 7:51pm On Nov 11, 2019
sulasa07:

Inspired,thats why Jesus's true disciples books weren't in the bible that some unknown Saul to Paul has more books in the New testament.May the LORD save you out of misery
I just downloaded your Quran and was reading Maryam and I found that your allahu is even foolish.

He called Mary the sister of Aaron. Aaron existed about 8000 years before the birth of Mary.

If Mary existed at the time of Aaron, then Jesus and Moses are contemporaries.

Whoever plagiarized the Bible is olodo
Re: Believe In The Prophets and Books- False Beliefs Attributed To Some Prophets. by IamAtikulate: 7:54pm On Nov 11, 2019
sulasa07:

You are as foolish as the dude that called Mary the mother of Jesus the sister of Aaron.

You are as foolish as your rosul. Always seek for knowledge before disgracing unasef
Re: Believe In The Prophets and Books- False Beliefs Attributed To Some Prophets. by sulasa07(m): 10:06pm On Nov 11, 2019
IamAtikulate:

You are as foolish as the dude that called Mary the mother of Jesus the sister of Aaron.

You are as foolish as your rosul. Always seek for knowledge before disgracing unasef
Looks like you are the foolish one,is it only one person that goes by the name of Aaron or where did the Qur'an call Maryam mother of Isa the sister of Aaron,brother to Moses
Re: Believe In The Prophets and Books- False Beliefs Attributed To Some Prophets. by IamAtikulate: 7:53am On Nov 12, 2019
sulasa07:

Looks like you are the foolish one,is it only one person that goes by the name of Aaron or where did the Qur'an call Maryam mother of Isa the sister of Aaron,brother to Moses
how many prophet Aaron do you have in your religion?

Sister of Aaron ko, sister of Herod ni.

The idiot that plagiarized the Bible should have asked questions nah. Imagine the poor defence you put up for your olodo rosul
Re: Believe In The Prophets and Books- False Beliefs Attributed To Some Prophets. by sulasa07(m): 8:01am On Nov 12, 2019
IamAtikulate:

how many prophet Aaron do you have in your religion?

Sister of Aaron ko, sister of Herod ni.

The idiot that plagiarized the Bible should have asked questions nah. Imagine the poor defence you put up for your olodo rosul
When it said Sister of Aaron,did it say Prophet Aaron, stupidity is disturbing quite a lot of people, ordinary english you cant interpret
Re: Believe In The Prophets and Books- False Beliefs Attributed To Some Prophets. by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:58am On Nov 12, 2019
IamAtikulate:

Jon snow you know nothing. List the verse he contradicted himself.
Jesus said in Matthew above that the commandent should be followed if one wants to enter paradise.

But you said Jesus lied. That people should just believe in him as their saviour. Where did Jesus say this?

IamAtikulate:

One thing that is common among the ummah of mo is delusion.
Yeah, christians are not deluded. That's why all churches are doing the same thing. The holy Spirit is leading you-all well.

IamAtikulate:

He did but venerated the chief idol and proclaimed him as the Supreme God.

Quote your sources that Allah was an idol you mischievous liar! You even have no source. Only to peddle fake news.

IamAtikulate:

Jon snow, you know nothing. The doctrine of trinity is something you guys cannot understand. I don't expect people who don't know that the mother of Jesus is not the same as Miriam the sister of Aaron to understand Trinity.
We don't wish to understand. We are pleased to have Allah as our Lord, Islam as our way of life and Muhammad (salallahu alayhi wa Salam) as our Prophet.
Maryam is not Miriam. We have only one God. When we say one we mean one. Not one that can be three. Not God that can die. Not God that can be punished by his creations (hunger, humans, Satan, death,etc).
Our God is far above weeping! Our God is to be worshiped how can He worship another God?
Going a little farther, he (Jesus) fell with his face to the ground and prayed Matthew 26:39
Our God has no wife and no son cos He doesn't need them. He begets not nor is He begotten.
And there is no one like or comparable to Him.
I don't need to believe that someone died for me to be saved. Sacrifice is for idolators!
Re: Believe In The Prophets and Books- False Beliefs Attributed To Some Prophets. by IamAtikulate: 11:55am On Nov 12, 2019
sulasa07:

When it said Sister of Aaron,did it say Prophet Aaron, stupidity is disturbing quite a lot of people, ordinary english you cant interpret
It hurts to be a Moslem. Kpele
Re: Believe In The Prophets and Books- False Beliefs Attributed To Some Prophets. by sulasa07(m): 1:09pm On Nov 12, 2019
IamAtikulate:

It hurts to be a Moslem. Kpele
Am i the one wailing or you coz i dont seem to understand.

Re: Believe In The Prophets and Books- False Beliefs Attributed To Some Prophets. by ibsaq(m): 10:05pm On Nov 25, 2019
true2god:
The issue the quran has is that every Dick and Harry in the Jewish and Christian scripture is a prophet. Islam called Adam a prophet without him making a single prophecy. The quran called Lot a prophet without Lot giving a single prophesy, etc. For the fact that a name appears in the Bible does not make him/her a prophet.

You muslims condemned biblical detailed narratives concerning Lot, Noah, Solomon, Abraham, Moses, Jesus etc but the quran has no single narrative on any of these people. If a writer writes about how his father was born, where he was born, who have birth to his father, where his father grew up, the job his father did in his youthful age, how he good drunk at a time, and how he later beat and divorced his wife. And another writer, 70 years later, came and disregard all what he wrote by simply saying 'the man never drink for once', does that makes sense to you? This is the exact position the quran takes when it comes to the bible. The Bible gives a detailed analysis of events while the quran, poorly written and disorganized, will simply say 'the never killed him, it was meant to appear so' (FULL STOP). This is a nonsensical and illogical way of making a logical argument which the quran is notorious for.

I will analyse the points you made one by one when I am free.
you just criticized Islam main whale we Muslims believe that the books that you are calling holy books have altered.
you said.## The Bible gives a detailed analysis of events while the quran, poorly written and disorganized, will simply say 'the never killed him, it was meant to appear so' (FULL STOP). This is a nonsensical and illogical way of making a logical argument which the quran is notorious for.##
in Quran their is a Sura i.e a holy chapters about the narration of prophet nuh Musa ,sulaiman and others investigate before criticized.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muslims Sister In The House / The Tafseer Of This Verse And The Death Of Corper Zainab. / Pay Attention To his Ugly Whispers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.