Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

My Neighbor 6month Old Dog Is On Heat - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Neighbor 6month Old Dog Is On Heat (870 Views)

Lulu, 8-years-old Dog Inherits $5million In Owner's Will In US(Pics) / 6month Old American Pitbull Terrier Available. / My 6month Old German Shepherd Dog(queen) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbor 6month Old Dog Is On Heat by Timantech(m): 10:29am On Oct 23, 2019
What is the rate of possibility of this happening. My neighbor dog that is six month old is already on heat.
Re: My Neighbor 6month Old Dog Is On Heat by vincentjk(m): 11:14am On Oct 23, 2019
Very possible. That's the normal age for a bitch to come on heat
Re: My Neighbor 6month Old Dog Is On Heat by Timantech(m): 11:26am On Oct 23, 2019
But the dog dey very small even the teeth never mature. And my neighbor dey very happy as the dog go get pregnant
Re: My Neighbor 6month Old Dog Is On Heat by Spanishmilf(m): 12:26pm On Oct 23, 2019
Timantech:
But the dog dey very small even the teeth never mature. And my neighbor dey very happy as the dog go get pregnant
hoe say your neighbour no wan mate d dog
Re: My Neighbor 6month Old Dog Is On Heat by IamAnderson(m): 7:50pm On Oct 23, 2019
Timantech:
don't even try it
Re: My Neighbor 6month Old Dog Is On Heat by Timantech(m): 8:26pm On Oct 23, 2019
IamAnderson:

don't even try it
the woman don already thank God for answering her prayer..... Quick money
Re: My Neighbor 6month Old Dog Is On Heat by Spanishmilf(m): 10:43pm On Oct 23, 2019
Timantech:
TF.... Quote me she cant deliver more than 2 pup... And those pup won't be solid the mother can die sef 6month old nitori olorun
Re: My Neighbor 6month Old Dog Is On Heat by IamAnderson(m): 11:26pm On Oct 23, 2019
Timantech:
tell her not to try it let her wait for the second r third heat for the dog's sake
Re: My Neighbor 6month Old Dog Is On Heat by kobosmart(m): 6:30am On Oct 24, 2019
vincentjk:
Very possible. That's the normal age for a bitch to come on heat
grin grin grin grin grin you said bitch
Re: My Neighbor 6month Old Dog Is On Heat by IamAnderson(m): 9:23am On Oct 24, 2019
kobosmart:
grin grin grin grin grin you said bitch
are you 12 years old?
Re: My Neighbor 6month Old Dog Is On Heat by vincentjk(m): 10:17am On Oct 24, 2019
IamAnderson:

are you 12 years old?

Help me ask am abeg
Re: My Neighbor 6month Old Dog Is On Heat by vincentjk(m): 10:19am On Oct 24, 2019
Timantech:

People and ignorance
Re: My Neighbor 6month Old Dog Is On Heat by LordAzubuike(f): 11:04am On Oct 24, 2019
Timantech:
What is the rate of possibility of this happening. My neighbor dog that is six month old is already on heat.
Why are you so concerned about your neighbors dog coming on heat?

Or do you think it's too early to do what you have in mind with that dog ? Coz I no understand why e dey bother you.
Re: My Neighbor 6month Old Dog Is On Heat by Timantech(m): 11:50am On Oct 24, 2019
LordAzubuike:

Why are you so concerned about your neighbors dog coming on heat?

Or do you think it's too early to do what you have in mind with that dog ? Coz I no understand why e dey bother you.
You mustn't be heard alway

(1) (Reply)

Post Your Pure Breed Caucasian Here / See The 5 Biggest Snakes In The World / How Do You Feel About Squirrels ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.