Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

AY Wins Most Supportive Comedian Of The Year In New York (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Wins Most Supportive Comedian Of The Year In New York (photos) (489 Views)

Tiwa Savage, Jidenna And Carmelo Anthony In New York (Photos) / Burna Boy Launches Own Bank In New York (Photos) / Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AY Wins Most Supportive Comedian Of The Year In New York (photos) by joseph6071: 10:55am On Oct 23, 2019
The Nigerian Comedian, Ayo Makun, Known by his stage name, AY has taken to his page showing the award given to him by NDAFS in New York, awarding him as the most supportive comedian of the year. He wrote...

"Thanks to NDAFS for awarding me THE MOST SUPPORTIVE COMEDIAN OF THE YEAR and @midas_interiors as THE INTERIOR DESIGNER OF THE YEAR."

See photo...

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2019/10/ay-wins-most-supportive-comedian-of.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: AY Wins Most Supportive Comedian Of The Year In New York (photos) by Beckysexy(f): 10:56am On Oct 23, 2019
Congratulations dear
Re: AY Wins Most Supportive Comedian Of The Year In New York (photos) by spafu(m): 10:56am On Oct 23, 2019
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Finally Breaks Silence After Mompha's Arrest By EFCC / 'I Won’t Get Married If I Compare My Mom With Women Of Today'-comedian Funnybone / Nawaoo... Banky W Announces Return To Music In 2020, Leaving Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.