Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Whats Could her Problem Be? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Could her Problem Be? (1203 Views)

My Joystick, Her Problem. / Could This Problem Be Solve / Whats Her Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Could her Problem Be? by robby1(m): 4:53pm On May 21, 2007
Girls are very hard to understand. I, one of my friends and this girl(and another of her close friend) hang out togather since we all became friends. thats close to five weeks ago. Well i started to develop feelings for her because she is very preety, but i warded the feeling off as a crush hoping it would disapper with time. This never happened and i had to let her know what was happening. She said she was suprised because i never showed any sign of attraction towards her except of cordial friendship so that she needed time to think of it. That nigth we kissed and she took the gum from my mouth. it took her three days to make up her mind. within those three days, i used to see her at nigths and we hug tigthly and kiss each other but at the end, she finally told me she can't date me. i was very dissapointed because i was already into it. I asked her why and she said there are a lot of things on her head. she refused to share those things with me and said i should respect her privacy. I left her. i am not the type to pester a girl for love so i went to nurse my wounds.i stopped calling her out at nigth and tried to avoid seeing her so as not to open the healing wounds and she complained about that. i told her why i was doing so.
Well, there was an event going on in the school, much like a trade fair with a live stage, music groups singing, roller coaster and all that. she and her friend called me to go there with them and have a good time. i obliged. Througthout the whole event she was holding my hands and rode with me on the roller coaster still hugging me very closely. i could not understand what was happening. she even sat on my laps.
I don't really know what she wants. was she using me to ward other guys off (who have been disturbing her) or does she have feelings for me? Please i need your advice.
Re: Whats Could her Problem Be? by BBoy3(m): 4:57pm On May 21, 2007
Omo yo thread and text is long and small - What i would say is you can try asking her out or back to yours and see what she says. If YES try telling her you like her and take it from there.
Re: Whats Could her Problem Be? by bebe2007(m): 5:10pm On May 21, 2007
I think she likes you too. She just wants time to clear other issues. Give her time dont stop visiting, just carry on like she has said yes, she will come around sooner or later.
Re: Whats Could her Problem Be? by mellow(m): 5:18pm On May 21, 2007
Just continue with her but don't get

carried away with fantasy.
Re: Whats Could her Problem Be? by robby1(m): 5:25pm On May 21, 2007
She gave me the impression that she does not plan to change her mind, yet she refused to answer me when i asked if she felt thesame way i felt about her.
Re: Whats Could her Problem Be? by cuteass1(f): 7:33pm On May 21, 2007
@ r_o_b_b_y

Well some girls can be a bit selfish, I mean they want to eat their cake and still have it.
I don't know the came she's playing Cos i can impossibly read her mind, but if you're not comfortable with the game then i suggest you do something about it . .

You have to call her, and sit her down and make it clear to her that you don't appreciate your feelings being toiled with. Yea, you'd love to continue being her friend, she hasn't done anything to you and the fact that she doesn't want an intimate relationship with you doesnt make her less a friend wink

But in a situation where she wouldn't make up her mind on whatever it is she wants, and yet would turn you around in her little roller-coster, thats what i don't find amusing. Tell her she has to give you an answer whether she wants a relationship with you or not. Tell her whatever she says there and then is what you're going to live by and if at the end of the day her answer is No, then tell her it would be nice if she could just play on neutral grounds. Tell her she knows how you feel about her, and that makes it a bit difficult for you to tackle it when she swings you around sad

After that, try and keep your cool. Do not even let your actions insinuate you're bearing a nag towards her, just be your normal self, afterall life has to move on, with or without her wink
Just live life, who knows, you might fall in love with someone else tomorrow but first, you have to let go, you can't go about waiting on her when she's made it clear she doesn't want a relationship with you. If you're meant to be, sooner or later it'll show itself but till then you'll be just fine on your own!!!!!!!

P.S: Do not go into a relationship with someone else because you want to get back at her, or because you want to make her jealous (yea, some guys do that). Because believe me it'll only end up backfiring at you, not to mention the broken heart in the process cry
Be Original cool
Re: Whats Could her Problem Be? by robby1(m): 9:20pm On May 21, 2007
Thanks a lot cute_arse. she has already saıd no and ıts not goıng to be easy forgettıng her but ı wıll try. thanks.
Re: Whats Could her Problem Be? by Nobody: 10:28am On May 22, 2007
Yea,I presume she likes u if not y would she be coming out to stael kisses all nite long, Na wao for u bros,U just dey enjoy 4 cold nights abi grin grin grin grin grin
anyway, maintain am like that and give am time,she go succumb soon ok.
Its like she has some things shes trying to trash out first bet cant seem to open it up to u now.
Carry go,enjoy ur kisses, grin grin grin grin grin wink grin wink wink
Re: Whats Could her Problem Be? by robby1(m): 11:54am On May 22, 2007
Do u think i should ask her one last time just to see if she has changed her mind?
Re: Whats Could her Problem Be? by anon101(f): 2:08pm On May 22, 2007
keep trying ur luck dont give up

we girls tend to fall when a guy is persistent
Re: Whats Could her Problem Be? by VideoBills(m): 9:52am On Jan 28, 2012
r_o_b_b_y:

Girls are very hard to understand. I, one of my friends and this girl(and another of her close friend) hang out togather since we all became friends. thats close to five weeks ago. Well i started to develop feelings for her because she is very preety, but i warded the feeling off as a crush hoping it would disapper with time. This never happened and i had to let her know what was happening. She said she was suprised because i never showed any sign of attraction towards her except of cordial friendship so that she needed time to think of it. That nigth we kissed and she took the gum from my mouth. it took her three days to make up her mind. within those three days, i used to see her at nigths and we hug tigthly and kiss each other but at the end, she finally told me she can't date me. i was very dissapointed because i was already into it. I asked her why and she said there are a lot of things on her head. she refused to share those things with me and said i should respect her privacy. I left her. i am not the type to pester a girl for love so i went to nurse my wounds.i stopped calling her out at nigth and tried to avoid seeing her so as not to open the healing wounds and she complained about that. i told her why i was doing so.
Well, there was an event going on in the school, much like a trade fair with a live stage, music groups singing, roller coaster and all that. she and her friend called me to go there with them and have a good time. i obliged. Througthout the whole event she was holding my hands and rode with me on the roller coaster still hugging me very closely. i could not understand what was happening. she even sat on my laps.
I don't really know what she wants. was she using me to ward other guys off (who have been disturbing her) or does she have feelings for me? Please i need your advice.

The babe is inlove with you and she needs you to take control by being the man that you are. To her you talk too much, she wants actions not words.

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Tricked Me To Marry Her / Can Some One Help Me ,i Masturbate Myself Everyday / My Girlfriend Gives Her No To Many Admirers & Gets Calls And Texts In Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.