Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,270 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Jewish History : Cain's Seed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jewish History : Cain's Seed (1937 Views)

People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) / Jewish Worshipers Arrested At Nnamdi Kanu's Home Remanded In Prison. Photos / Police And Jewish Worshippers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Clash (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jewish History : Cain's Seed by Perceptor(m): 8:09am On Oct 25, 2019
Goldensword:
My love for this Jewish people increased, after reading this article i see a strong connection between the Igbo in Nigeria and the ancient Jews, no man can curse he who God has blessed.
Their story is far more connected to the fulanis than igbos.
Would you love them if your nation had been a victim?

2 Likes

Re: Jewish History : Cain's Seed by ODB2: 12:39pm On Oct 28, 2019
Perceptor:

Their story is far more connected to the fulanis than igbos.
Would you love them if your nation had been a victim?

The fulanis are direct descendants of Canaan

They share more similarities with Jews than the Igbos.

Why anybody will want to identify with Jews beats my imagination

1 Like

Re: Jewish History : Cain's Seed by ODB2: 12:46pm On Oct 28, 2019
The Church and the Jews

After seeing to Jesus' murder the Jews will turn on the adherents of Jesus including the Essene sect which Jesus belonged to.

The Pharasies and Sadduces will disagree over their satanic doctrine but will unite against the Essene sect which condemned them for their satanic worship and sacrifice to Baal. Jesus so happened to be the most vocal and ferrocious critic from the Essene sect and it is from this sect of reformed Torah adherants that Christianity was derived

Not satisfied with murdering Jesus, the Jews will label every follower of Christ and of the Essene sect as both heretics and enemies of Caeser and Rome.

Rome fearing an insurgency from the docile Essene sect will clampdown hard and viscious on all followers of Christ on the behest of the Jews .

The Sanhedrin even appointed a special counsel to identify , arrest and persecute followers of Jesus. The Jew they chose was Saul who will later become known as Paul.
Re: Jewish History : Cain's Seed by ODB2: 12:50pm On Oct 28, 2019
We all know of Saul's conversion but fail to see how Saul did all he could to turn Christianity to Judaism by introducing Jewish rituals such as circumcision and the creation of the levite class within it.

The Pauline sect will see to the origins of priesthood in Christianity and from there the instutionalization of a spiritual individual movement .

Paul was an assh0le.
Re: Jewish History : Cain's Seed by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 28, 2019
I want to be a Jew, thy are smart and have supernatural backing of supreme powers.
Re: Jewish History : Cain's Seed by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:10pm On Oct 28, 2019
ODB2:

The fulanis are direct descendants of Canaan

They share more similarities with Jews than the Igbos.

Why anybody will want to identify with Jews beats my imagination

Why anybody will want to identify with Jews beats my imagination[/quote]

Nigerian Christians won't like your poser.
Re: Jewish History : Cain's Seed by ODB2: 7:03pm On Oct 29, 2019
Alaniyiokorausa:
I want to be a Jew, thy are smart and have supernatural backing of supreme powers.

Yes they do and their powers are from Satan himself
they rejected Jesus and fell temptation to Satan's offer of material wealth
Re: Jewish History : Cain's Seed by ODB2: 8:27pm On Jan 11, 2020
Bump

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: I'm Not Giving Up, The Fight Is Not Yet Over — Atiku Tells Buhari / 10 Most Developed Country In Africa 2019[/b] / Abia Spends Three Times What Ebonyi Spends To Build One Bridge - Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.