Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,651 members, 7,823,846 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Checkout The Top Food Delivery Apps And Web Across Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Checkout The Top Food Delivery Apps And Web Across Nigeria (1056 Views)

Loan Apps And Harassments - What You Should Do / Checkout The Money I Saved Within 3 Months With My Piggy Bank / Checkout The Best High End Gadgets Of 2018 And Their Bitter Rivals. (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout The Top Food Delivery Apps And Web Across Nigeria by H100: 1:55pm On Oct 23, 2019
So sad my mom sells food but she isn't digital to this level. A growing number of restaurants today are providing delivery service via mobile apps and the internet web.

Finding food to buy especially in-between work hour can be a buzzkill, especially if you have only a small window of time to spare for lunch considering you have a piled up desk.

With a gadget as small as your phone you can have your meal delivered to you with many options to choose from.

These services generally operate with online payment or payment on delivery, Here are a few worthy mentions of food apps or web that it’s built food delivery in Nigeria.

Jumia Foods

Jumia Foods (formerly called Hello Foods) is on if the most convenient online food ordering website and mobile app platform in Nigeria, it connects you to restaurants around you. It has an easy to use interphase and is definitely the most comprehensive when compared to others of its kind. of all the online food delivery platforms in Nigeria. Jumia allows users to look over the menu of the restaurants and place an order for home delivery. With Jumia you select your food or grocery,

Browse restaurants that deliver near you and receive the for at your doorstep.

Ofood

OPay is a one-stop mobile-based platform for payment, transportation, food & grocery delivery, and other important services in your everyday life. to order food and groceries from

Chicken Republic

Chicken Republic is a world-class modern African brand which started in 2004 and has grown significantly with over 65 locations across Nigeria and Ghana. The restaurant menu is mainly centred on soulful, African spiced chicken, burger and sandwiches. The delivery service is provided by ACE and available Monday to Friday 8:30 am–6 pm and Saturday 12 pm–7 pm.

So Fresh

So Fresh is a fast-growing premium restaurant, that focuses on promoting a healthy lifestyle. The team at So Fresh, believes food should be fresh, clean and as close to nature as possible. As a result, the menu focuses on fresh, tasty, yum, organic, nutritious and healthy food choices. Orders can be made directly from their website or via phone calls. The delivery service is available Monday to Saturday from 8 am–530pm and Sunday from 1pm–5pm.

Smoothie Express

Like So Fresh, Smoothie Express is another lifestyle brand centred on delivering our healthy meals to their door steps. The menu includes smoothies, salads, sandwiches, parfaits and ice teas. The delivery service is available Monday to Friday 8 am–730pm and Saturday from 9 am–4 pm.

Kilimanjaro

Kilimanjaro is one leading restaurant brands with over 25 locations across Nigeria. The menu at Kilimanjaro consists of select popular Nigerian offerings as well as sandwiches, pastries, meats/fish, wraps and ice cream. The online service provides the ability for consumers to pay online ahead of delivery. The delivery service is available Monday to Sunday 8 am–730pm.

BukkaHut

Bukkahut is a fast food restaurant with 4 outlets across in Lagos. The restaurant serves Nigerian meals, Bukka style, in a comfortable and hygienic environment. The delivery service is available Monday to Saturday 8 am–8 pm and Sunday from 9am–7pm.

Foodstantly

Foodstantly is an online marketplace that not only delivers ready to eat meals from various restaurants but also enables food vendors; restaurant owners, caterers, farmers and set up shop and sell online. The listed states on the website do not include Sokoto and Yobe.

Areachops

With the promise of delivery in minutes, AreaChops another platform on the list that allows users order for food from restaurants. The delivery charge of N700 applies to locations within Lagos Island, Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Lekki, and Ajah.

SEE MORE: https://mymediaafrica.com/2019/10/23/top-food-delivery-apps-and-web-in-nigeria/

Lalasticlala, puskin, dominique, FOD, naijacutee

Re: Checkout The Top Food Delivery Apps And Web Across Nigeria by villagecraft: 2:05pm On Oct 23, 2019
My pot is the best app

I go dey cook by myself abeg.

The way this country is going, people go deliver sponsored poison and you go still pay, talk thanks join.

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Top Food Delivery Apps And Web Across Nigeria by GHAZELLECARGO: 8:55am On Jun 26, 2020
Contact us @Ghazelle World Logistics food delivery service n others items
07069604009 CALL
09083237800 WHATTSAPP
Re: Checkout The Top Food Delivery Apps And Web Across Nigeria by impeccablemee(m): 9:28am On Jun 26, 2020
(.Delivery made easy!)
We deliver packages with dispatch vehicles within Lagos with reliable drivers, affordable pricing rate and timely delivery speed that will amaze you, helping you satisfy your costumers to keep them coming back for more businesses. We do;
- Pick ups
- Same Day Deliveries (SDD)
- Pay On Deliveries (POD)

For Enquires please feel free to call the above stated numbers
Re: Checkout The Top Food Delivery Apps And Web Across Nigeria by ges2019: 2:21am On Dec 04, 2020
Mobile Moses deliver packages with dispatch vehicles within Lagos with reliable drivers, affordable pricing rate and timely delivery speed that will amaze you, helping you satisfy your costumers We do;
- Pick ups
- Same Day Deliveries (SDD)
- Pay On Deliveries (POD)

Re: Checkout The Top Food Delivery Apps And Web Across Nigeria by Xenisha: 1:50pm On May 21, 2022
Hello. I want to draw your attention to the fact that before I started ordering from ReadyRefresh, I read some of the reviews about them, so I was skeptical about the company. But they turned out to be the best, and I am so grateful to the readyrefresh representatives for the fast service and great prices, and their delivery to the door. I live on the 15th floor and usually order 6-8 cases of 24 water. No other delivery company has done this before. That's why I'm going to the ReadyRefresh page to express my gratitude to them.

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Virtual Sports Beting Agent & Earn 50% Commission + Sales Bonus / Secure Your Future.. Have You Hear? / Check Out My Earnings In The Month Of August Alone On Upwork

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.