Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,688 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

500k Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 500k Business (1258 Views)

500k Business / Will 500K Be Enough To Start A Bet9ja Shop or do you have a better business / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

500k Business by EzekielMab(m): 12:39pm On Mar 16, 2020
Hello guys, which business can someone do with 500k, your advice is needed
Re: 500k Business by AbuKhamsah(m): 1:14pm On Mar 16, 2020
Re: 500k Business by EzekielMab(m): 2:55pm On Mar 16, 2020
AbuKhamsah:
All you need to know about importing from USA UK DUBAI AND MALAYSIA

Hello everyone

*The training is to commence 20th March, 2020.*

*THE AIM OF THIS TRAINING ARE AS FOLLOWS�*

**How to Import any  product with Small amount of Money!(From China ,Turkey,Malaysia,UK&US)* 

**How to Source for Hot selling Products on 1688.com and Alliexpress.*                           

**List of Hot selling Products you can import.*

**How to link up with Legit China Agent and Suppliers to get goods/Products @ Cheaper rate*

**How to sell your Products and earn  over 100% Profit**                                    

**How to use Social Media tools(Facebook,Instagram,Telegram,Etc)  to sell your Products Fast and earn large.*

**How to Make Money with JUMIA ,Konga and others with your Products.*

**How to deliver your products to your customers Nationwide with Ease.*

*Learn how to import iphones samsung and other  Gadgets*

And lot more... Trust me, u can't afford to miss it

� IMPORTATION CLASS only =>2k

*�️OTHER BUSINESS IDEAS FOR FREE*

*�Please kindly Share out the group advert�*

https:///2349071080074

*The training is to commence on 20th March, 2020.*

Hurry!

Alaye, you are among the regular book sellers.

I no buy . Thank you .

Just like some f**lish Forex traders with 1k seminar that can't trade .

Oga utilize your books yourself.

1 Like

Re: 500k Business by oloyetomoye: 3:52pm On Mar 16, 2020
EzekielMab:

Email me: talk2wiseman01@ yahoo.com
Re: 500k Business by oladforever: 5:34pm On Mar 16, 2020
HAVE YOUR BUSINESS PROPOSAL/FEASIBILITY REPORT DELIVER TO YOU WITHIN 48 HOURS WITH FREE CASH FLOW PROJECTION AND FUNDING TIPS AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE.
Do you want to expand your business, be more competitive in your industry or achieve certain goals?
If you answered “YES” to any of the above, you need a business plan! Whether you've just started out or been running for years, business planning can be the key to your success.
Developing and articulating a good business plan/proposal makes your business ideal to have a focus, direction, defines your objectives and maps out strategies to achieve your goals. It helps you know upfront about you capability of running such business, highlighting all the requirements and projected profit/income streams at a glance. A business plan is a living guide that every business should develop as the business grows and changes. Successful businesses review and update their business plan when circumstances change. A business plan thus assist in seeking finance for your business either through banks or investors, showing them why they should invest in your business.
Why don’t you contact us today at DOLAPATH GLOBAL SERVICES for you detailed BUSINESS PLAN or BUSINESS REVIEW.

We will help you develop/review your business plan that will help you comfortably start your business idea and/ or expand your existing business while exceeding your expectations.
We’ve had previous success stories in the following business areas:

Cassava Tuber Farming And Production
Cassava Starch And Flour Production
Plastic Production
Plastic & Aluminium Tin Can Recycling
Soap Production
Palm Oil And Palm Kernel Oil Production
Tissue Paper Production And Packaging
Jumbo Reels Production
Dry Cleaning Services
Pharmaceutical Drug Production
Pure & Table Water Production
Bread And Pastries Production
Printing / Advertising Services
Block Production
Juice Production
Snail Farming
Cat-Fish Production. E.T.C.
Why don’t you reach us today and be a part of our many success stories.
Principal Consultant: Olusegun Oladeyi
You can reach us via:
Email: dolapathglobal@gmail.com
Twitter: @Segzyyy
Call/Watsapp: 08067627940.
Re: 500k Business by neutralmind: 7:15pm On Mar 16, 2020
Invest in the snooker / pool table business

You can get a good snooker table for 300k. Brand new and Coin operated.

The advantage of the coin operated table is that you do not need to monitor the table 24/7.

Just count the number of coins in the safe box then you know how many games have been played in a day or week. So you can easily calculate number of coins and amount per game.

I have a friend who makes between 12-20k weekly from this business.

You can place your snooker table in a busy hotel, bar, shopping mall etc.

A very busy bar/ lounge will always be a good option. A good hang out spot basically.

Just have an agreement with the manager and place your table within the premises.

You can split profits with the management or pay rent every month (10k max ).

A table doesn't require repairs or maintainance. Just ensure its well kept and not abused.

Life span is at least 10years or more subject to the quality

1 Like

Re: 500k Business by mygee2(m): 7:27pm On Mar 16, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/5736676/proven-method-buying-phones-laptops
With these secret you can get 100% profit within 2months
Re: 500k Business by Bhorbymills1990: 7:52pm On Mar 16, 2020
EzekielMab:

Have you ever heard of the word "dropshipping".

Dropshipping in Nigeria is a lot more cost effective than wholesale. Wholesale in Nigeria is costly as you need to bulk order products without knowing if you will sell all the stock you have received. With dropshipping you don’t need to place an order with your supplier until a customer has placed an order with you.
Re: 500k Business by EzekielMab(m): 10:50pm On Mar 16, 2020
Bhorbymills1990:

Have you ever heard of the word "dropshipping".

Dropshipping in Nigeria is a lot more cost effective than wholesale. Wholesale in Nigeria is costly as you need to bulk order products without knowing if you will sell all the stock you have received. With dropshipping you don’t need to place an order with your supplier until a customer has placed an order with you.

I have always heard about this.

What's it all about ?
Re: 500k Business by EzekielMab(m): 11:07pm On Mar 16, 2020
oladforever:
HAVE YOUR BUSINESS PROPOSAL/FEASIBILITY REPORT DELIVER TO YOU WITHIN 48 HOURS WITH FREE CASH FLOW PROJECTION AND FUNDING TIPS AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE.
Do you want to expand your business, be more competitive in your industry or achieve certain goals?
If you answered “YES” to any of the above, you need a business plan! Whether you've just started out or been running for years, business planning can be the key to your success.
Developing and articulating a good business plan/proposal makes your business ideal to have a focus, direction, defines your objectives and maps out strategies to achieve your goals. It helps you know upfront about you capability of running such business, highlighting all the requirements and projected profit/income streams at a glance. A business plan is a living guide that every business should develop as the business grows and changes. Successful businesses review and update their business plan when circumstances change. A business plan thus assist in seeking finance for your business either through banks or investors, showing them why they should invest in your business.
Why don’t you contact us today at DOLAPATH GLOBAL SERVICES for you detailed BUSINESS PLAN or BUSINESS REVIEW.

We will help you develop/review your business plan that will help you comfortably start your business idea and/ or expand your existing business while exceeding your expectations.
We’ve had previous success stories in the following business areas:

Cassava Tuber Farming And Production
Cassava Starch And Flour Production
Plastic Production
Plastic & Aluminium Tin Can Recycling
Soap Production
Palm Oil And Palm Kernel Oil Production
Tissue Paper Production And Packaging
Jumbo Reels Production
Dry Cleaning Services
Pharmaceutical Drug Production
Pure & Table Water Production
Bread And Pastries Production
Printing / Advertising Services
Block Production
Juice Production
Snail Farming
Cat-Fish Production. E.T.C.
Why don’t you reach us today and be a part of our many success stories.
Principal Consultant: Olusegun Oladeyi
You can reach us via:
Email: dolapathglobal@gmail.com
Twitter: @Segzyyy
Call/Watsapp: 08067627940.

Baba, it's so obvious you are just after selling books.

U just open Google and start copying and pasting , then e-book is ready .

Baba, how many of this businesses have you done yourself?

All this PDF is something I can copy and paste myself as well.

N.b- I will never WhatsApp you. You are only after money.

This is a warning to anyone also planning to sell book on this thread. Just keep off and don't post any silly book here again.

Paper analysis is different from real life.

Oyinbo say, the real life scenerio practice of a business is better than the book practice. Thank you
Re: 500k Business by Bhorbymills1990: 6:58am On Mar 17, 2020
EzekielMab:

I have always heard about this.

What's it all about ?

You become Middle Man between Mega stores and Potential customers . And the advantage is that you don't need any physical store or warehouse ... All you just need is a Website to display your products so that your potential customers can buy through you
Re: 500k Business by EzekielMab(m): 5:47pm On Mar 17, 2020
Bhorbymills1990:

You become Middle Man between Mega stores and Potential customers . And the advantage is that you don't need any physical store or warehouse ... All you just need is a Website to display your products so that your potential customers can buy through you

Are you into this already ?
Re: 500k Business by ConcNiggress56(f): 6:05pm On Mar 17, 2020
I have an existing business centre for sale at Maryland..

It's going for 1.5 Millie.. just beside FiRS..

Holla
Re: 500k Business by Recardo(m): 6:10pm On Mar 17, 2020
Bhorbymills1990:

Coronavirus killed this biz for me. Its not sustainable
Re: 500k Business by Bhorbymills1990: 7:24pm On Mar 17, 2020
Recardo:

Coronavirus killed this biz for me. Its not sustainable

How did CoronaVirus affect ur business ... Why is it not sustainable ?
Re: 500k Business by Bhorbymills1990: 7:29pm On Mar 17, 2020
EzekielMab:

Are you into this already ?
Well am a programmer and have some deep knowledge of how some program works ... Looking for sponsors so I could launch my Mega Store.

(1) (Reply)

Interest On 1 Million Naira. / How To Import From Turkey To US UK Canada From Nigeria Or Anywhere In The World / Need USDT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.