Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Script Writers And Video Editors Wanted - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Script Writers And Video Editors Wanted (1181 Views)

5 Free And Powerful Video Editors For Those Looking To Get Into Video Editing / We're Recruiting Young Video Editors And Camera Handler / I Need A Link To Good Video Editors,film Editors And Cinematographers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Script Writers And Video Editors Wanted by greenpenwriter: 2:07pm On Oct 23, 2019
A foremost Consulting Firm requires the services of qualified candidates for the following vacant positions at their Lagos office.

1. Script Writers

Requirements;
- Good use of English Tenses and Punctuations
- Knowledge of Professional Writing
- Ability to Detect Errors in Written Contents
- Attention to Details
- Willingness to Learn
- Must be able to work with Timelines

2. Video Editors

Requirements;
- Must be good in Adobe premiere pro (cs6) or cc.
- Good use of English Tenses and Punctuations
- Attention to Details
- Willingness to Learn
- Must be able to work with Timelines

Applicants must live around Anthony (Lagos) and its environs.
Suitable applicants should send their Curriculum Vitaes and Cover Letters to the following;
Script Writers ---->> titilopemajayi@gmail.com
greenpenwriter@gmail.com
Video Editors ---->> udhour@gmail.com
Re: Script Writers And Video Editors Wanted by greenpenwriter: 8:20am On Oct 25, 2019
The vacancy is still available.
Re: Script Writers And Video Editors Wanted by greenpenwriter: 8:50am On Oct 28, 2019
Vacancy still open for more people.
Re: Script Writers And Video Editors Wanted by Godson214(m): 8:40pm On Oct 28, 2019
greenpenwriter:
Vacancy still open for more people.

Social media influencers nko
Re: Script Writers And Video Editors Wanted by greenpenwriter: 5:18pm On Nov 09, 2019
We need more competent writers and video editors.
Re: Script Writers And Video Editors Wanted by omoalayo(m): 12:01pm On Nov 12, 2019
Im in Abuja tho..

If I say I want to even relocate... how much is the pay...

I do premier pro.. videosrcibe.. after effects.. and also music production..

(1) (Reply)

Learn Professional Graphics Design With Your Android Phone Now / Do you need a Good Printer to carry out your Designs? / For All Your Printing Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.