Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Buhari Meets Putin, Others At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets Putin, Others At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos) (40945 Views)

President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) / VP Kashim Shettima Meets Putin At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos) / VP Kashim Shettima At Russia-Africa Summit In St Petersburg (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets Putin, Others At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos) by magzey: 3:38pm On Oct 23, 2019
Imoh555:
10minutes in that meeting and you will see all the Black African men sleeping
You will die a pessimist undecided
Re: Buhari Meets Putin, Others At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos) by Johans1991: 3:40pm On Oct 23, 2019
Juicyjuice:
angry

I just hate seeing this man called buhari as president.
pls use d lagoon for fast and effective solution.
D devil is waiting for you. No waste his time pls
Re: Buhari Meets Putin, Others At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos) by Johans1991: 3:41pm On Oct 23, 2019
ZayedBaidu:
So our dear president no fit wear suit ni abi wetin.
respect your culture
Re: Buhari Meets Putin, Others At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos) by Charly68: 3:44pm On Oct 23, 2019
Na integrity dey speak
Re: Buhari Meets Putin, Others At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos) by WelcomeToBiafra: 3:48pm On Oct 23, 2019
One day, indigenous people of the world communities will bomb, chase and beat all these criminals, impostors and terrorist African leaders out of their evil gathering against innocence indigenous people of Africa.
Re: Buhari Meets Putin, Others At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos) by Chicastle: 3:48pm On Oct 23, 2019
Juicyjuice:
angry

No be only you bro. Even if he fight all the corruption in Nigeria Jonathan still better than him. Because the killings and harassment from his arm robbers like SARS is too much and he kept mute
Re: Buhari Meets Putin, Others At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos) by WelcomeToBiafra: 3:49pm On Oct 23, 2019
Johans1991:
pls use d lagoon for fast and effective solution.
D devil is waiting for you. No waste his time pls

As in.

Re: Buhari Meets Putin, Others At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos) by Chicastle: 3:51pm On Oct 23, 2019
He should go and sit down. Can not be going up and down and your security agencies are on the highway shooting and embarrassing your citizens. So what's the essence of this traveling?
Re: Buhari Meets Putin, Others At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos) by donprinyo(m): 3:52pm On Oct 23, 2019
Abeg dont turn Nigeria to Syria
Re: Buhari Meets Putin, Others At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos) by famouscargo4u: 3:52pm On Oct 23, 2019
LordAzubuike:
Every president wear suit na only him dey different.

Must he wear suit? In fact, I am proud of him for dressing that way!
Re: Buhari Meets Putin, Others At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos) by WelcomeToBiafra: 3:53pm On Oct 23, 2019
Bigflamie:
A whole continent meeting a country.

Africa is indeed shameless. I weep for my continent.
Imagine the whole of Europe meeting Nigeria in our soil. And we are all human beings.

This is disgusting to me.

African politicians are foolish.
Re: Buhari Meets Putin, Others At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos) by 77up(m): 3:54pm On Oct 23, 2019
Juicyjuice:
angry

Endure the pains till 2023 , sorry about that.
Re: Buhari Meets Putin, Others At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos) by degamemaster(m): 3:56pm On Oct 23, 2019
Rosskiki:

Those same African leaders gave you education and a chance at life where the colonialists left your forbears as barefoot village illiterates, so shut the fck up and use your head. Buhari knows a lot more than you do. That's why he's president and you're a frustrated little twerp.

Wow, I'm amazed at self declared zombie. Let me disappoint you miserable attention seeking zombie. Thank you for acknowledging that I'm educated, well my education didn't come from that shithole you pride as a country and non of those thieves you called leaders gave me any thing like opportunity so, I got educated somewhere better than that hopeless glorified slave camp of yours. And, buhari is far bellow my grandfather and I even though he became a head of state by coup and also a president by the wicked and criminal ways ever known to humanity.
So, I'm not going to go down to your level in other to educate you or argue with you because nobody has ever fought with a pig and still remain neat. Now don't mention me again.
Re: Buhari Meets Putin, Others At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos) by Eportal123: 4:00pm On Oct 23, 2019
Meets or shakes?
Re: Buhari Meets Putin, Others At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos) by obiekunie2: 4:00pm On Oct 23, 2019
Bigflamie:

Imagine the whole of Europe meeting Nigeria in our soil. And we are all human beings.

disgusting! is an understatement!

and the sad fact is - Russia wants to come into Africa to do their own exploitation.

it like a thief inviting u to his house to discuss the terms and condition on how he will rob u!
Re: Buhari Meets Putin, Others At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos) by 77up(m): 4:00pm On Oct 23, 2019
marvin905:

are you ok...
so it's suit that will make them take us seriously abi..
what type of low self-esteem do you have ..
go and advice the India president in fact go and advise the whole middle eastern prime Ministers even their Royal family to wear suit cause they ain't taken seriously..
nonsense
..and you are wondering why we are here as a nation.

That's the kind of low budget gullible idiots we are unfortunately sharing country with.

I wonder how what he wears has to do with what they were doing and one idiot also said he hate seeing some one he can never miss on TV screen till 2023, isn't that a suicide smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets Putin, Others At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos) by gotnel: 4:05pm On Oct 23, 2019
PoliticalWitch:

Ok, if you want to be a powerful country, do the hard work like Russia

The reason why we are not developed is because we graduate from University and look for something to chop.

Russia went through hellish situations before they got to where they are.
True talk. An average Nigerian graduate is just looking for a job that pays average salary at the end of every month . Nothing more.
Our attitude towards hard working schedule where your brain is put into vigorous thinking is totally not encouraging.
We must change our attitude on life.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Putin, Others At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos) by badman007(m): 4:19pm On Oct 23, 2019
Bigflamie:

This is the root of all the racism in this world.

Blame it on brainless deadbeat African leaders, especially Nigeria. All they want to do is go to heaven or paradise with virgins.

Fifa cannot do anything to help.
Re: Buhari Meets Putin, Others At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos) by VirginSearcher(m): 4:21pm On Oct 23, 2019
Juicyjuice:
angry

Bros u are not alone, the man is not a material at all
Re: Buhari Meets Putin, Others At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos) by VirginSearcher(m): 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2019
Just look at Buhari looking more like a house boy.. spits
Re: Buhari Meets Putin, Others At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos) by iamdapsyj(m): 4:24pm On Oct 23, 2019
Its not necessary bro.....please get your mindset off that slave mentality.

LordAzubuike:
Every president wear suit na only him dey different.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets Putin, Others At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos) by fintol: 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2019
Africa lost respect after the death of Gadaffi .imagine Africa Russia summit.
Re: Buhari Meets Putin, Others At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos) by four4: 4:33pm On Oct 23, 2019
See them useless so called AFRICA leaders, them don carry there bam-bi-ala go Russia
Re: Buhari Meets Putin, Others At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos) by Orokojasper(m): 4:33pm On Oct 23, 2019
Juicyjuice:
angry

E yaa,sorry.....but I'm happy to inform you that you still have over 3years to wait.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets Putin, Others At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos) by sapele914(m): 4:37pm On Oct 23, 2019
Juicyjuice:
angry

Empty Barrel, Who is forcing you?go and pluck out your eyes, Mumu 3rd eye blind rodent.
Re: Buhari Meets Putin, Others At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos) by sapele914(m): 4:41pm On Oct 23, 2019
four4:
See them useless so called AFRICA leaders, them don carry there bam-bi-ala go Russia
The African leaders should have come to your village in Africa? Have respect for your leaders.
Re: Buhari Meets Putin, Others At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos) by sapele914(m): 4:44pm On Oct 23, 2019
iamdapsyj:
Its not necessary bro.....please get your mindset off that slave mentality.

I like your reply, ask the bigot, if Jonathan, Yaradua, or Obasanjo would have worn a suit?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Putin, Others At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos) by Usmanbubu(m): 4:45pm On Oct 23, 2019
My president is in the front row

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets Putin, Others At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos) by sapele914(m): 4:46pm On Oct 23, 2019
VirginSearcher:

Bros u are not alone, the man is not a material at all
Which member of your family has even won a Local Government Election?Mr not a material at all, the cook in Aso Rock probably makes more money than your Father.
Re: Buhari Meets Putin, Others At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos) by objobj: 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2019
Juicyjuice:
angry

beware of BP sir coz he doest know you exist and you shall leave with this till 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets Putin, Others At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos) by sapele914(m): 4:49pm On Oct 23, 2019
Usmanbubu:
My president is in the front row
They no dey fear? all African leaders want to be in the good books of Nigeria, do you think it easy even by mistake to be labeled Giant of Africa? When you have a business dinner with Chairman Elumelu or Baba Adini Michael Adenuga you will get the feel.
Re: Buhari Meets Putin, Others At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos) by Ayoefa: 5:09pm On Oct 23, 2019
[[s]quote author=Juicyjuice post=83395188] angry

I just hate seeing this man called buhari as president.[/quote][/s]

Sounds like your problem. Keep hating while he remains your president for the next 3 years plus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) / Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ / Fashola, Al-Hassan At The Residence Of James Ocholi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.