Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,644 members, 7,955,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:22 PM

Buhari Meets Putin, Others At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets Putin, Others At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos) (41161 Views)

President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) / VP Kashim Shettima Meets Putin At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos) / VP Kashim Shettima At Russia-Africa Summit In St Petersburg (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets Putin, Others At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 23, 2019
Congratulations to Putin. He just met a real, live zombie for the first time tongue

#zombienation

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Putin, Others At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos) by Od1n: 5:23pm On Oct 23, 2019
Bigflamie:
A whole continent meeting a country.

Africa is indeed shameless. I weep for my continent.
Imagine the whole of Europe meeting Nigeria in our soil. And we are all human beings.

This is disgusting to me.
Russia rubs shoulders with NATO. Africa cannot talk back at UK alone.
Re: Buhari Meets Putin, Others At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos) by MichaelUweh(m): 5:26pm On Oct 23, 2019
Good one from Mr. President
Re: Buhari Meets Putin, Others At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos) by Tensor: 5:29pm On Oct 23, 2019
Bigflamie:

Imagine the whole of Europe meeting Nigeria in our soil. And we are all human beings.

They did the same to China and Japan.

If I was a president, I won't go there, the Russian, Chinese or Japanese can't hold the summit in Ethiopia count my country out!

SMH
Re: Buhari Meets Putin, Others At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos) by kolaaderin: 5:31pm On Oct 23, 2019
Juicyjuice:
angry

I just hate seeing this man called buhari as president.
That hatred may consume you to your demise. Thread softly and be warned.
Re: Buhari Meets Putin, Others At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos) by Tensor: 5:35pm On Oct 23, 2019
Astark:
Oya Igbo's time to throw insults

So Yoruba people don't insult Buhari?
All you people are doing here is to show yourselves to the North and pretend you don't hate Buhari, that you're loyal to them.
The North already know you as “shady and unreliable”

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets Putin, Others At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos) by Tywo2018: 5:39pm On Oct 23, 2019
Between Paul Kegame of Rewanda and Buhari who tin pass sef I thought they are seating on same chair. grin grin
Re: Buhari Meets Putin, Others At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 23, 2019
adedehinbo:
This is a right move towards ending boko haram forever,Americans had been known to sponsor terrorists all over the world for their selfish benefits,as long as Nigeria seize to buy arms from them,they won't find it profitable to continue sponsoring terrorists from Niger republic
Do you slept well yesterday night.?
Re: Buhari Meets Putin, Others At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos) by stevups(m): 5:48pm On Oct 23, 2019
Buhari has a class. Being himself is the code.
Re: Buhari Meets Putin, Others At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos) by Guestlander: 5:49pm On Oct 23, 2019
Buhari and Kagame, they look like twins.
Re: Buhari Meets Putin, Others At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos) by adedehinbo(m): 5:54pm On Oct 23, 2019
beamtopola:

Do you slept well yesterday night.?
yes very well,but aren't sure of you
Re: Buhari Meets Putin, Others At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos) by uthman15: 5:58pm On Oct 23, 2019
LordAzubuike:
Every president wear suit na only him dey different.
He is an African he mustn't copy whites
And besides...arabs never where suit
And the white leaders will never wear African fabric when the come over here
Re: Buhari Meets Putin, Others At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 6:05pm On Oct 23, 2019
One president is alive, the other is a dead one.

The horse vs goat level..
Re: Buhari Meets Putin, Others At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos) by Enculer: 6:46pm On Oct 23, 2019
Jubril did not meet Putin.

Putin cannot waste his energy on such a lifeless slowpoke.

Jubril only shook hands. That is the closest he can get to Putin.
Re: Buhari Meets Putin, Others At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos) by Legendguru: 6:48pm On Oct 23, 2019
Oh
Re: Buhari Meets Putin, Others At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos) by cyrilamx(m): 6:58pm On Oct 23, 2019
Astark:
lol common France have more GDP than all African countries combined.

When Africans are busy looting themselves and killing their future what do you expect? Very soon Syria will overtake Africa
Are you of the opinion that France also looted itself cos the last time I checked California's GDP is larger than that of France?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Putin, Others At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos) by Okonkwonnamdi: 7:03pm On Oct 23, 2019
Putin will cee pple he haven't ceen before , cee d way hes lookn at ur President
Re: Buhari Meets Putin, Others At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos) by ashly197(m): 7:05pm On Oct 23, 2019
Third 3rd World continent meeting First Class Coutry, that's not News
Bigflamie:

Re: Buhari Meets Putin, Others At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos) by geletor: 7:44pm On Oct 23, 2019
LordAzubuike:
Every president wear suit na only him dey different.
You can tell that to Obasanjo, Yar'adua or Goodluck since you have ever seen any of them in suit!
Re: Buhari Meets Putin, Others At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos) by somehow: 8:05pm On Oct 23, 2019
Bigflamie:

16 countries came out of that country

up to 20million soldiers died from that country during both ww
Re: Buhari Meets Putin, Others At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos) by saintade01(m): 8:08pm On Oct 23, 2019
Juicyjuice:
angry

I just hate seeing this man called buhari as president.

and you will die before him
Re: Buhari Meets Putin, Others At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos) by SuperS1Panther: 9:00pm On Oct 23, 2019
When will Ipob and Kanu demonstrate in Moscow cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Putin, Others At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos) by Malaymoney(m): 9:04pm On Oct 23, 2019
One thing I like about PMB is just his uniqueness as per dressing

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Putin, Others At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos) by musicwriter(m): 9:41pm On Oct 23, 2019
Bigflamie:

That's why I don't get excited about this type of event.

About a month ago, Britain also gathered all their former slaves, later called colonies, later called commonwealth nations. The way to freedom is to disconnect ourselves from European language, European education, European and Arab Gods. If this's not done, we'll continue to be everybody's slave.

However, Russia is different (they never participated in colonialism of Africa) and Putin is even trying to get African leaders to wake up from the hands of Western imperialism. In his opening speech, Putin accused Western nations of blackmailing African countries. He said ''western countries want to reap excess profits and exploit the African continent’s resources without any regard for its population, environmental or other risks.'' For details, see West blackmailing African countries – Putin [url]https://www.msn.com/en-xl/africa/africa-top-stories/west-blackmailing-african-countries-%e2%80%93-putin/ar-AAJ6q9r?ocid=sf[/url]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Putin, Others At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos) by Blackvic1: 9:43pm On Oct 23, 2019
Bigflamie:

do blacks have shame?
Re: Buhari Meets Putin, Others At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos) by Brightest04(m): 6:51am On Oct 24, 2019
Bigflamie:

...Your write up baffles me,you shouldn't be what you claims to be here,rather,as a patriotic African you can turn the table round.
Re: Buhari Meets Putin, Others At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos) by hectorswag(m): 7:22am On Oct 24, 2019
Bigflamie:

It's not disgusting in any way. Russia is near to being a world power on its own and therefore deserves the fear and respect it gets.
Re: Buhari Meets Putin, Others At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos) by Isnow: 8:30am On Oct 24, 2019
y can't he for once where suit! and avoid that cap that's always on his head huh..he's just different from other president present.. always acting islamized

if u quote me I will strike you I mean you!!!
Re: Buhari Meets Putin, Others At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos) by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:46pm On Oct 24, 2019
Imoh555:
10minutes in that meeting and you will see all the Black African men sleeping

And it happened....
Re: Buhari Meets Putin, Others At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos) by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:36am On Oct 30, 2019
ibukunobi:
Respect is reciprocal .

You are so correct my brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets Putin, Others At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos) by tck2000(m): 11:12am On Oct 30, 2019
IJEYdiamond:

And it happened....
#Chai
Re: Buhari Meets Putin, Others At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos) by mammanbawa: 9:00pm On Oct 30, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

You are so correct my brother
This our brother

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Dismisses Claims Of Forgery Against Obaseki / 36 Ministerial Nominees With Ita Enang / Dogara, Bankole, Omisore Get APC Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.