Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

FUTA Class 19 Students Sign Out In Style (see Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTA Class 19 Students Sign Out In Style (see Photos) (854 Views)

Federal Poly Offa Graduating Students Sign Out In Style (Pictures, Video) / OOU Graduating Students Sign Out In Style In A Convoy In Ogun (Pictures, Video) / COVID-19: Students In Wuhan, China Return To School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FUTA Class 19 Students Sign Out In Style (see Photos) by liano234(m): 3:09pm On Oct 23, 2019
23/10/2018 will forever be green in the memories of 500L Students of the Federal University of Technology Akure, as they Signed Out of the University today.
The Students of the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering were particularly spectacular with their display of Love and Happiness. The joy of leaving the University was evident on people's face.
Students of various departments were called to the dance floor to show their dancing skills. It was really a memorable day.

See Photos below:

Source: https://cutit.org/pwG6p

CC:

MissyB3
Fynestboi
Lalasticlala
Seun

help us move this to the front page abeg. Our Family members needs to see this.

Re: FUTA Class 19 Students Sign Out In Style (see Photos) by liano234(m): 3:11pm On Oct 23, 2019
SEE MORE PHOTOS AND VIDEOS HERE>>>>> CLICK HERE
Re: FUTA Class 19 Students Sign Out In Style (see Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 7:49pm On Oct 23, 2019
What kind of link is that as Source?

I'm scared of clicking it so that my phone won't be hacked
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FUTA Class 19 Students Sign Out In Style (see Photos) by liano234(m): 1:49pm On Oct 26, 2019
lalasticlala:
What kind of link is that as Source?

I'm scared of clicking it so that my phone won't be hacked
Lol

grin grin grin grin chai, when una don ban me for nairaland nko

(1) (Reply)

How To Cheat Quizbango Earning App And Make Free Money While It Last / Is Physiotherapy Worth Studying In Nigeria? / UNIBEN Ranked 6th Best In Global Universities Ranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.