Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,075 members, 7,957,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:48 AM

How To Cheat Quizbango Earning App And Make Free Money While It Last - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Cheat Quizbango Earning App And Make Free Money While It Last (894 Views)

Lady Reportedly Caught Using Earpods To Cheat In An Examination Hall. / ‘pupils Drug Teachers To Cheat During Exams’ / Professor Arrested In Abuja For Aiding Daughter To Cheat In JAMB Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Cheat Quizbango Earning App And Make Free Money While It Last by pull7kfree: 2:27pm On Aug 16, 2020
Well, guys I just want to share this loop hole I discovered on this legit paying app. So enjoy it while it last because I know lots of users in the platform are using it to cash out on daily basis by cheating the system with this trick. for those who don't know of this app, quizbango is an educational quiz app that pays top 3 users to take quiz on daily basis for standing on the leaderboard position within 24hours. so if you can stand in either 1st, 2nd or 3rd position, you will get paid if no body else outrank you before 12:10am midnight because all the users ranking will be reset back to zero so they can compete again the new day for the position again.

now i just discovered a cheat which i am using to earn more on daily basis and it seems i am not the only one who knows about it as other users are using it too.you can earn with it while it last.here is how it works.

search for the app "Quizbango" on play store or google, After you have logged into the app, click on quiz. Then select from the hard category because it gives 3 marks. Don't select any other else it will be wasted effort as hard has 3 marks for this trick to work perfectly.

The trick is to make sure you get at least 4 or 5 questions correctly using Google or the lifeline which is 50/50 and ask Computer. So if you have 2 phones, you can use one to search Google or your friend can handle it for you.

When you noticed you have gotten 4 or 5 questions correctly during the quiz section, do not submit the question. Wait for the timer to elapse/expire. Once timer has elapsed, it will display the timer submit button for you to submit the quiz .

At this point, before clicking the submit button, switch off your internet connection and then click submit button.

It will display an error saying wait for proper internet connection. Just click on ok .

Now click on the small forward arrow button at the bottom right corner all through to the end which is the 10th question because the main submit button will display at the end.

When you see the main submit button, while your internet connection is still off, click the submit button.

As usual, it will keep displaying the error internet connection blablabla, just click okay and click submit button again. Do this for as long as you can. If you have the time, you can keep pressing for more for few seconds

Your score will keep accumulating behind the scene because the quiz is being submitted in the air as internet connection is off.

Now after clicking for a while. Turn on your internet, and then click submit button again to successfully submit the quiz.

Check your score, Wala, you will be topping the leaderboard in no time if you continue the process again and again.

Enjoy it while it last because they might patch it .

As for payment, they pay via airtime, bank transfer and other payment for foreign users.

1st position is paid 700 naira, 2nd position is paid 500 naira, 3rd position is paid 300 naira on daily basis if you are amongst the top 3 before midnight.

They pay users from Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, South Africa, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda. So the amount will be converted to your local currency and paid to you if you are a foreign user. Just make sure you read the instructions again above. When you register, read the instructions in the app also to fully understand how it works and how to setup your account. Enjoy

will post another one i just discovered soon. enjoy.

Re: How To Cheat Quizbango Earning App And Make Free Money While It Last by pull7kfree: 11:22pm On Aug 16, 2020
Will post another trick to get all 10 questions correct which if you apply this trick, it will be a booster. Lets enjoy free money while if last.

(1) (Reply)

WHO And Unicef Urge Reopening Of Schools In Africa / UNILAG Risk Shutdown As COVID-19 Cases Increases Rapidly / What Keeps You Motivated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.