Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,495 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Davido To Sue Susan For 30 Billion Naira Over False Pregnancy Claim - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido To Sue Susan For 30 Billion Naira Over False Pregnancy Claim (58033 Views)

Davido Okays The Release Of Helen & Susan After False Pregnancy Claim / Wizkid And Davido Hug At 30 Billion Concert (Photos) / Toolz Criticizes Davido's 30 Billion Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido To Sue Susan For 30 Billion Naira Over False Pregnancy Claim by Jman06(m): 5:16pm On Oct 23, 2019
Abeg Davido, drop something for those girls. Na your attention them been dey crave for some change!

No mind them
Re: Davido To Sue Susan For 30 Billion Naira Over False Pregnancy Claim by Realfrankie(m): 5:31pm On Oct 23, 2019
Confirm
Re: Davido To Sue Susan For 30 Billion Naira Over False Pregnancy Claim by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:31pm On Oct 23, 2019
All of you are fools. Onitsha market fire victims were posted online, he claims to be a potential in law. A woman with 7 children lost everything, home and warehouse.
He didn't offer anyone N1m to look for her nor support her with N1m, now he is offering N1m online to look for Zombies.
That's how he gifted one tout N1m the other time for being beaten cos he insulated Wizkid for Davido.
Re: Davido To Sue Susan For 30 Billion Naira Over False Pregnancy Claim by Progress62(m): 5:34pm On Oct 23, 2019
Those girls no even get 10k for their account as i speak
Re: Davido To Sue Susan For 30 Billion Naira Over False Pregnancy Claim by Kossym(m): 5:42pm On Oct 23, 2019
Davido sud allow d kids Goan play jor .. sending someone to kirikiri is that the baby gift... Papa Ifeanyi it is too early biko ....
Re: Davido To Sue Susan For 30 Billion Naira Over False Pregnancy Claim by tpiaobsession: 6:00pm On Oct 23, 2019
Those are their real names the op means?
Re: Davido To Sue Susan For 30 Billion Naira Over False Pregnancy Claim by tpiaobsession: 6:02pm On Oct 23, 2019
chocolatelady:
Make the lady go sell all her family both maternal and paternal.

Only the family that liaised with them nah? Others might be hustling for their daily bread with no knowledge of whatever the people involved in this matter are into.
Re: Davido To Sue Susan For 30 Billion Naira Over False Pregnancy Claim by nextstep(m): 6:22pm On Oct 23, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
That implies that the ladies that accused him of impregnating them some time ago of which he denied by denying DNA request were saying the truth. He did not sue those ones.

Not necessarily... as some people have been saying: ignore them, just mind your life, and he might have just ignored it in the past. But girls don't stop making false claims and eventually you have to bare your fangs and let them know they can't toy with you. Enough is enough.

Even if na only 10k and weekend cell they drop, let them drop something, so they know not to accuse person anyhow.
Re: Davido To Sue Susan For 30 Billion Naira Over False Pregnancy Claim by Legendguru: 6:38pm On Oct 23, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Davido To Sue Susan For 30 Billion Naira Over False Pregnancy Claim by hayodejipop: 6:55pm On Oct 23, 2019
internationalman:
Davido doesn't take shit from no one...

I doubt if any artiste in Nigeria would match him in a beef..

Chai the killer punch he dropped on Wizkid about drake not coming closer is the best punch line till date.
then Wizkid also gave him a bad stalemate till date "frog voice"he will always live wuth dah name wink
internationalman:

Chai the killer punch he dropped on Wizkid about drake not coming closer is the best punch line till date.
then Wizkid also gave him a bad stalemate till date "frog voice"he will always live wuth dah name
Re: Davido To Sue Susan For 30 Billion Naira Over False Pregnancy Claim by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 23, 2019
sweetguy10:
Lol ......David !!! this is all arranged .If you know you know

I swear, Davido the manipulator. Even he marriage with chioma na to hack Igbo people join the fan base to take defeat wizkid and he succeed.

1 Like

Re: Davido To Sue Susan For 30 Billion Naira Over False Pregnancy Claim by maynation(f): 8:06pm On Oct 23, 2019
internationalman:

Please what's the punchline??
Help a curious sister Dan Allah.
Re: Davido To Sue Susan For 30 Billion Naira Over False Pregnancy Claim by Olaonipekun11: 8:39pm On Oct 23, 2019
condemn:

I swear, Davido the manipulator. Even he marriage with chioma na to hack Igbo people join the fan base to take defeat wizkid and he succeed.

Gbam and all of his sudden attache to igbos seems to work for his record label. He knows the fools he can play with. It is going to crash one day tho no matter what. Micheal jackson where is he today
Re: Davido To Sue Susan For 30 Billion Naira Over False Pregnancy Claim by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 23, 2019
Olaonipekun11:

Gbam and all of his sudden attache to igbos seems to work for his record label. He knows the fools he can play with. It is going to crash one day tho no matter what. Micheal jackson where is he today

Davido already succeeded by defeating wizkid. Na he relationship with chioma he take buy igbo people. Na from there a large chunk of Igbo people love he music come follow am for Instagram. Na there he take become the most followed Nigerian on Instagram.

The boy na manipulator. Very bad person. Na now when chioma done born we go know davido true color. He cannot deceive his fans forever. I know davido well well. Na very evil Scorpio guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido To Sue Susan For 30 Billion Naira Over False Pregnancy Claim by Insectkiller: 9:46pm On Oct 23, 2019
Nah Davido plan d matter...

Abegiii..congrats on ur new born baby boy..

#1m for me...

grin
Re: Davido To Sue Susan For 30 Billion Naira Over False Pregnancy Claim by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 23, 2019
Buy your Farmland now in ogbomoso Oyo state

Re: Davido To Sue Susan For 30 Billion Naira Over False Pregnancy Claim by VicM6: 10:01pm On Oct 23, 2019
people go just sit down find wahala gv thr self.... truly, if he sues them now people go say him wicked... nawa o....
And Davido own no pass 30bn....
Re: Davido To Sue Susan For 30 Billion Naira Over False Pregnancy Claim by Olaonipekun11: 11:02pm On Oct 23, 2019
condemn:

Davido already succeeded by defeating wizkid. Na he relationship with chioma he take buy igbo people. Na from there a large chunk of Igbo people love he music come follow am for Instagram. Na there he take become the most followed Nigerian on Instagram.

The boy na manipulator. Very bad person. Na now when chioma done born we go know davido true color. He cannot deceive his fans forever. I know davido well well. Na very evil Scorpio guy.
Oga before you talk I know am well well n his closest allies. He needs to becareful of those close to him. Scorpios r bad. He is an example of real Scorpio especially when they fall in love but that fall in love will turn to possessiveness and Chioma is a real example of a girl they can play with. He reminds me of P diddy. He too is a scorpio

1 Like

Re: Davido To Sue Susan For 30 Billion Naira Over False Pregnancy Claim by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 23, 2019
Olaonipekun11:

Oga before you talk I know am well well n his closest allies. He needs to becareful of those close to him. Scorpios r bad. He is an example of real Scorpio especially when they fall in love but that fall in love will turn to possessiveness and Chioma is a real example of a girl they can play with. He reminds me of P diddy. He too is a scorpio

Them go assassinate am some day because himself done give order make them kill person before.

1 Like

Re: Davido To Sue Susan For 30 Billion Naira Over False Pregnancy Claim by slimjosh231(m): 1:40am On Oct 24, 2019
Fatasy:
Found them,I will be suing both culprits 30 billion naira.

https://mobile.twitter.com/iam_Davido/status/1187015385998073857
Davido should please Shutup and stop acting like a Kid
Re: Davido To Sue Susan For 30 Billion Naira Over False Pregnancy Claim by slimjosh231(m): 1:42am On Oct 24, 2019
internationalman:

Hes just a spoilt kid.
Re: Davido To Sue Susan For 30 Billion Naira Over False Pregnancy Claim by Olaonipekun11: 2:21am On Oct 24, 2019
condemn:

Them go assassinate am some day because himself done give order make them kill person before.
Hmm I’m watching
Re: Davido To Sue Susan For 30 Billion Naira Over False Pregnancy Claim by greatefa1011(m): 2:22am On Oct 24, 2019
David, if life was easy to make money this way My President must have made zillions out of public comment by now abi? I just dey laugh from my end here.
Re: Davido To Sue Susan For 30 Billion Naira Over False Pregnancy Claim by Vinex4uba(m): 2:51am On Oct 24, 2019
Abeg free dem joor so Davido u no get 30billion for the account na for on top this poor Nigerians you wan recover the money Mitcheeeewww � �
Re: Davido To Sue Susan For 30 Billion Naira Over False Pregnancy Claim by Mummymahdi(f): 8:49am On Oct 24, 2019
I hope they will be dealt with seriously. stupid ladies playing with someone's dignity
Re: Davido To Sue Susan For 30 Billion Naira Over False Pregnancy Claim by nlPoster: 8:56am On Oct 24, 2019
Mummymahdi:
I hope they will be dealt with seriously. stupid ladies playing with someone's dignity

Do you mean peace of mind, dignity is not the issue here.
Re: Davido To Sue Susan For 30 Billion Naira Over False Pregnancy Claim by AstronGXXX49748: 10:01am On Oct 24, 2019
Re: Davido To Sue Susan For 30 Billion Naira Over False Pregnancy Claim by haryomikun(m): 4:17pm On Oct 25, 2019
internationalman:

Lol. The image was photoshopped bros grin

You fell for it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photoshopped Baby Photo Of Wizkid And Davido Wearing Pampers / Between 'Bleached' Halima Abubakar And A Fan Who Asked How She Turned White / G-wagon Okoro Blessing Showed Off Months Ago Is Also Not Hers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.