Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Davido To Sue Susan For 30 Billion Naira Over False Pregnancy Claim - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido To Sue Susan For 30 Billion Naira Over False Pregnancy Claim (58042 Views)

Davido Okays The Release Of Helen & Susan After False Pregnancy Claim / Wizkid And Davido Hug At 30 Billion Concert (Photos) / Toolz Criticizes Davido's 30 Billion Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido To Sue Susan For 30 Billion Naira Over False Pregnancy Claim by Angelfrost(m): 4:20pm On Oct 23, 2019
We can laugh and play all we want, but this isn't funny...

I pray he sees this through to the end... Even if it's 1 million they are fined, or 3 months in jail, I fully support... This is not vengeance, it's a well deserved punishment.

This is why it is said that we are too liberal with social media and internet. You just sit down, and think of how to ruin someone's career or name, and later claim it's a joke.... Let those ugly nitwits be used as scapegoats to teach other aspiring imbeciles with free data.

Nonsense and internet hoes!!! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Davido To Sue Susan For 30 Billion Naira Over False Pregnancy Claim by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 23, 2019
Are u tired of continuously losing your bet? Download "Super 3 Odds" today and follow daily predictions by experts.

Super 3 Odds also provide free VIP tips every week. Check it out now to in google playstore and view our today tips on champions league matches.

Super 3 Odds also provide u with the booking codes for each games provided. Get it on playstore from the link below and don't forget to rate us.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tips.futbol.super3odds
Re: Davido To Sue Susan For 30 Billion Naira Over False Pregnancy Claim by Paulo3ree(m): 4:20pm On Oct 23, 2019
Beckysexy:
30 Billion!!??
Lol
Papa Ifeanyi, take it easy na
He is certainly going to pause to that Papa ifeanyi

Re: Davido To Sue Susan For 30 Billion Naira Over False Pregnancy Claim by Rosay15(f): 4:21pm On Oct 23, 2019
sweetguy10:
Lol ......David !!! this is all arranged .If you know you know
... Exactly, pulling stunts for his songs.
He try sha
Lol
Re: Davido To Sue Susan For 30 Billion Naira Over False Pregnancy Claim by Agugbadin: 4:25pm On Oct 23, 2019
Jamiubond009:
a joke taken too far.getting pregnant for a celebrity is now seen as a job description for some stupid ladies with no moral compunctions and nothing worthwhile to aim for in life.its all about opening their smelly nether regions with the hope that they can milk the eventual fallout for what it's worth angry

What about Teni who shared a similar joke that she was pregnant for wizkid, I think is a joke.
Re: Davido To Sue Susan For 30 Billion Naira Over False Pregnancy Claim by Agugbadin: 4:27pm On Oct 23, 2019
Nice to know that it was a joke, Chioma should be relaxed by this revela9
Re: Davido To Sue Susan For 30 Billion Naira Over False Pregnancy Claim by Wakeupyall: 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2019
Wow
Re: Davido To Sue Susan For 30 Billion Naira Over False Pregnancy Claim by grandstar(m): 4:30pm On Oct 23, 2019
Such an accusation can ruin his relationship with the mother of his new born child. If untrue, it is cruel, devious and such slanderers need to be cautioned.

1 Like

Re: Davido To Sue Susan For 30 Billion Naira Over False Pregnancy Claim by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2019
Awon Olosi
See their big mouths like Pata

1 Like

Re: Davido To Sue Susan For 30 Billion Naira Over False Pregnancy Claim by Americanboy35: 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2019
Awon oponu omo

1 Like

Re: Davido To Sue Susan For 30 Billion Naira Over False Pregnancy Claim by drisalsha: 4:35pm On Oct 23, 2019
sweetguy10:
Was tinking d same thing
Re: Davido To Sue Susan For 30 Billion Naira Over False Pregnancy Claim by emerged01(m): 4:38pm On Oct 23, 2019
Papa ifeanyi grin
Re: Davido To Sue Susan For 30 Billion Naira Over False Pregnancy Claim by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 23, 2019
Please sue them to serve as a deterrent because most Nigerians are now certified jokers and if you later change your mind then you are also part of the problem and also an enabler.
Re: Davido To Sue Susan For 30 Billion Naira Over False Pregnancy Claim by pointstores(m): 4:40pm On Oct 23, 2019
Nawa
Re: Davido To Sue Susan For 30 Billion Naira Over False Pregnancy Claim by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 23, 2019
Beckysexy:
30 Billion!!??
Lol
Papa Ifeanyi, take it easy na

You can't defame me publicly and now expect me to take it easy with you after you have deliberately and maliciously defamed me?

1 Like

Re: Davido To Sue Susan For 30 Billion Naira Over False Pregnancy Claim by TemmyT002(m): 4:41pm On Oct 23, 2019
Na lie
He go forgive them
Re: Davido To Sue Susan For 30 Billion Naira Over False Pregnancy Claim by chocolatelady(f): 4:42pm On Oct 23, 2019
Good script by Davido. Both of them are jokers. One was pregnanted by Davido and now Davido wanna sue the lady for N30billion. The joke of the century. Imagine sueing a jobless lady that want to trend for 30billion. No be only 30B, he would have sued her for 30trillion nah. Make the lady go sell all her family both maternal and paternal. Yeye people.... Lol
Re: Davido To Sue Susan For 30 Billion Naira Over False Pregnancy Claim by Beckysexy(f): 4:45pm On Oct 23, 2019
byrron:

You can't defame me publicly and now expect me to take it easy with you after you have deliberately and maliciously defamed me?

I know the girls are stupid but
30 Billion is too much na
Re: Davido To Sue Susan For 30 Billion Naira Over False Pregnancy Claim by erons22(m): 4:50pm On Oct 23, 2019
sweetguy10:
You re right jareh, just to promote his album

Scripted

1 Like

Re: Davido To Sue Susan For 30 Billion Naira Over False Pregnancy Claim by Hedonisco: 4:55pm On Oct 23, 2019
There's a reason Davido has remained the No.1 trending Nigerian musician for many years. The boy understands marketing. He is a boss. He stays in the news. Stays relevant. Stays on top.

A boss he is.

There's a lot to learn from him, marketing wise.
Re: Davido To Sue Susan For 30 Billion Naira Over False Pregnancy Claim by steveDpro: 4:55pm On Oct 23, 2019
We will drive them to jail
Re: Davido To Sue Susan For 30 Billion Naira Over False Pregnancy Claim by Centcanada: 4:56pm On Oct 23, 2019
They said they were joking though that is an expensive play sha but come to think of it an average Nigeria wants to be popular by all means just because of poverty. Forgive them please. Remember your wife give birth newly. You suppose to be in a happy mood not in this expensive play
Re: Davido To Sue Susan For 30 Billion Naira Over False Pregnancy Claim by Fathai(m): 5:00pm On Oct 23, 2019
Snipper007:
30 billion dollars + 30 billion naira = grin
60 billion dollarnaira

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido To Sue Susan For 30 Billion Naira Over False Pregnancy Claim by Rubicon67(m): 5:01pm On Oct 23, 2019
Their stupidity already made them bad market.

He should just demand public apology and retraction and maybe include stipulated hours of community service for the two.
Re: Davido To Sue Susan For 30 Billion Naira Over False Pregnancy Claim by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 23, 2019
I knew that Davido was silly,but never knew that it was this bad,where'll they get even 50k not to talk of billions.

1 Like

Re: Davido To Sue Susan For 30 Billion Naira Over False Pregnancy Claim by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:08pm On Oct 23, 2019
tho i believe all these are stunt for RISKY music he's dropping but even d judge go laff 30billion ke?! FAT joke
Re: Davido To Sue Susan For 30 Billion Naira Over False Pregnancy Claim by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 23, 2019
Beckysexy:

I know the girls are stupid but
30 Billion is too much na

Tarnishing someone's reputation is so unquantifiable in monetary terms and you can't erase such erroneous misconceptions on peoples minds either nor undo the harm done to his reputation which will also lead to loss of income because they have dented his brand.

Suing them of 30 Billion even though we don't know the currency is simply not about the money because he knows the idiot's can't afford if even if it is 30 billions of Zimbabwean currency but the essence here is to keep them in jail so as to serve as a deterrent to other online and offline idiot's that are career defamators ( that word does not exist).
Re: Davido To Sue Susan For 30 Billion Naira Over False Pregnancy Claim by steveDpro: 5:10pm On Oct 23, 2019
Drive them to jail

Re: Davido To Sue Susan For 30 Billion Naira Over False Pregnancy Claim by yorke1: 5:11pm On Oct 23, 2019
internationalman:
Davido doesn't take shit from no one...

I doubt if any artiste in Nigeria would match him in a beef..

Chai the killer punch he dropped on Wizkid about drake not coming closer is the best punch line till date.

I swear down! That punch is a knock out punch.
Re: Davido To Sue Susan For 30 Billion Naira Over False Pregnancy Claim by Tundeobama(m): 5:12pm On Oct 23, 2019
How to get affordable quality Europe pant trousers in NigeriaEurope brands for male and are Top designer in wholesale and retail purchase.Any colour for pants kindly dm. By clicking my profile to get my whatapps contact Customers outside lagos will pay a token for delivery.
Please don’t message if you not ready for immediate order.
Re: Davido To Sue Susan For 30 Billion Naira Over False Pregnancy Claim by Phrank143: 5:15pm On Oct 23, 2019
He doesn't take shit
Re: Davido To Sue Susan For 30 Billion Naira Over False Pregnancy Claim by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:15pm On Oct 23, 2019
That implies that the ladies that accused him of impregnating them some time ago of which he denied by denying DNA request were saying the truth. He did not sue those ones.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chizzy Alichi’s Traditional Wedding Pictures / Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo / G-wagon Okoro Blessing Showed Off Months Ago Is Also Not Hers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.