Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,877 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

What Is The Future Implication(s) Of Millions Of Nigerians Using MTN Timing? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Future Implication(s) Of Millions Of Nigerians Using MTN Timing? (834 Views)

Why You Should Stop Using MTN Midnight Data / For Those Using MTN / Its Time To Stop Using Mtn For Browsing.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Future Implication(s) Of Millions Of Nigerians Using MTN Timing? by Mariangeles(f): 4:26pm On Oct 23, 2019
It occurred to me that the time of millions of Nigerian MTN subscribers are set at exactly the same .

Could there be any implication(s) or advantage to this in future )?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Future Implication(s) Of Millions Of Nigerians Using MTN Timing? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2019
Mariangeles:
It occurred to me that the time of millions of Nigerian MTN subscribers are set at exactly the same .

Could there be any implication(s) to this in future )?

I honestly don't think there are negative implementation to that. Nigeria as it is, to the best of my knowledge, has no central time. MTN should be encouraged. They are putting millions of Nigeria on time!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Future Implication(s) Of Millions Of Nigerians Using MTN Timing? by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 12:08pm On Oct 24, 2019
None I guess, at least the users are in tune with the time.
Re: What Is The Future Implication(s) Of Millions Of Nigerians Using MTN Timing? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 04, 2019
My bro I need a job

(1) (Reply)

Infinix S5 Honest Review / Xhange / Samsung Galaxy S20 Sold Half As Many Units As The Galaxy S10 On The First Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.