Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Susan: Davido Insists On Suing Ladies Who accused him of Impregnating - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Susan: Davido Insists On Suing Ladies Who accused him of Impregnating (41937 Views)

Davido Insists He Just Want A Taste Of The Women In The World / Tunde Ednut Reacts As Lady Accuses Him Of Impregnating Her / Davido Insists On Not Slapping Kizz Daniel's Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Susan: Davido Insists On Suing Ladies Who accused him of Impregnating by praiseneo(m): 9:32pm On Oct 23, 2019
Bluezy13:
Okay enough of the rant...

Jail them already...
We are waiting....
no worry just chill u go see am
Re: Susan: Davido Insists On Suing Ladies Who accused him of Impregnating by CONFAMA: 9:33pm On Oct 23, 2019
Ayantoyeopeyem:
Oga Forget shit joor. Person no fit play with u again?

Abi o
Re: Susan: Davido Insists On Suing Ladies Who accused him of Impregnating by KankOfLife(m): 9:33pm On Oct 23, 2019
I no blame the girls, it's because data is cheap,

1 Like

Re: Susan: Davido Insists On Suing Ladies Who accused him of Impregnating by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 23, 2019
Wetin dey do OBO they said it is prank ....abi are you now Bob Risky ..

Biko eweliwe rapu umuaka o......kele mu ifeayin na nwanyi oma gi Chioma .....
Re: Susan: Davido Insists On Suing Ladies Who accused him of Impregnating by Hotzone(m): 9:34pm On Oct 23, 2019
Theoarhics:
My wife ke! You don marry her? Na to born dey make person your wife? That means you have three wives already. Guess you don't know the full mean of the word.
Others na bastards (children gotten outta wedlock) opposite of legitimacy but Chioma case is latter
Re: Susan: Davido Insists On Suing Ladies Who accused him of Impregnating by buchilino(m): 9:35pm On Oct 23, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Davido now trying to form responsible because of Chioma and Ifeanyi

CALLING U A DUNDEE IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT

4 Likes

Re: Susan: Davido Insists On Suing Ladies Who accused him of Impregnating by marvelous000: 9:35pm On Oct 23, 2019
I support him. this will serve as deterrence for others who might want to play such expensive joke. there are some things that is not up for mirth.

If you want to amuse yourself, look for something that is not pernicious to some one's reputation.

11 Likes

Re: Susan: Davido Insists On Suing Ladies Who accused him of Impregnating by Emmytrill(m): 9:35pm On Oct 23, 2019
Davido should go full throttle on those scoundrels. That was a joke taken too far! By the time they spend 2 - 3 months for kirikiri, they go wise up.

3 Likes

Re: Susan: Davido Insists On Suing Ladies Who accused him of Impregnating by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 23, 2019
I’ve said it before that certain fools hide behind a keyboard and display their stupidity and silliness on social media., all because with only as little as 100naira you can get 75mb of data

Yes , they may think it’s a joke, but it’s a joke gone too far

Cristiano Ronaldo and Neymar’s rape cases comes to mind

Most of these online oloshos should be guided and I believe these 2 should be scapegoats, although at least a week in police cell Oga David is okay for them please .

The power of social media can make a mar a person/ brand ..

Imagine if this was true, endorsements and all gone , and people say it’s a joke..

It’s a joke gone too far, there are just certain things you just don’t joke with for Christ sake

10 Likes

Re: Susan: Davido Insists On Suing Ladies Who accused him of Impregnating by baratech: 9:36pm On Oct 23, 2019
Sue them please... So the other idiots can learn...

They messed with the wrong person.... They should have accused Skales or Efe Big brother... Not Davido...

Kirikiri awaits both of them

2 Likes

Re: Susan: Davido Insists On Suing Ladies Who accused him of Impregnating by buchilino(m): 9:36pm On Oct 23, 2019
praiseneo:
no worry just chill u go see am

DON'T MIND DAT DUNDEE
Re: Susan: Davido Insists On Suing Ladies Who accused him of Impregnating by Funkybabee(f): 9:36pm On Oct 23, 2019
lols...... really.

when you keep disturbing us with your relationship in social media unkor.

u must taste the adverse of it
Re: Susan: Davido Insists On Suing Ladies Who accused him of Impregnating by Geminita1(f): 9:38pm On Oct 23, 2019
I support him. Please sue their parents alongside. People should be punished for raising low lives.

2 Likes

Re: Susan: Davido Insists On Suing Ladies Who accused him of Impregnating by iCauseTrouble: 9:38pm On Oct 23, 2019
buchilino:

CALLING U A DUNDEE IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT
Me and your dad are in the same category

1 Like

Re: Susan: Davido Insists On Suing Ladies Who accused him of Impregnating by AfroKnight: 9:38pm On Oct 23, 2019
I hope he sues them for every penny they are worth.

Women think they can just come online and cause confusion and hide behind “prank” or “sarcasm” or “parody”. Watch how ladies are pleading for them. Lol. Nonsense.

He will forgive them though. His fiancée and other women will beg him.

Reminds me of that Onye Eze na China guy and one Instagram pretender babe.

Also, this is reminiscent of Toke Makinwa’s unbecoming lol. After defaming her ex husband she started begging him to withdraw the defamation suit.

2 Likes

Re: Susan: Davido Insists On Suing Ladies Who accused him of Impregnating by Incandescent(m): 9:39pm On Oct 23, 2019
Hotzone:

Others na bastards (children gotten outta wedlock) but Chioma case is different

See mouth like bastard undecided

1 Like

Re: Susan: Davido Insists On Suing Ladies Who accused him of Impregnating by buchilino(m): 9:39pm On Oct 23, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

Me and your dad are in the same category

KEEP PROVING ME RIGHT, DAT UR WORST DAN A DUNDEE
Re: Susan: Davido Insists On Suing Ladies Who accused him of Impregnating by nedekid: 9:42pm On Oct 23, 2019
Hmm. Before you sue someone make sure they have asset to pay you if not it is a waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Susan: Davido Insists On Suing Ladies Who accused him of Impregnating by CaptainMitch: 9:43pm On Oct 23, 2019
Good idea
Re: Susan: Davido Insists On Suing Ladies Who accused him of Impregnating by teemac01(m): 9:49pm On Oct 23, 2019
Ayantoyeopeyem:
Oga Forget shit joor. Person no fit play with u again?

Na your type dey rope innocent guys with rape just to get even...

3 Likes

Re: Susan: Davido Insists On Suing Ladies Who accused him of Impregnating by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 23, 2019
In every 10 ladies..... About 6 are Possessed!
Re: Susan: Davido Insists On Suing Ladies Who accused him of Impregnating by 12345baba(m): 9:55pm On Oct 23, 2019
All this one na hype for risky
Re: Susan: Davido Insists On Suing Ladies Who accused him of Impregnating by Dpharisee: 9:55pm On Oct 23, 2019
Papa Ifeanyi is angry, those ladies no try, it was an expensive joke cheesy
Re: Susan: Davido Insists On Suing Ladies Who accused him of Impregnating by ayyoughurt(m): 9:56pm On Oct 23, 2019
nawa 4 ds boi called Davido o.. so u no knw say na social media stunt.. ppl wey dy luk 4 trends online, u con dy gv urself headache untop something wey u suppose shun
Re: Susan: Davido Insists On Suing Ladies Who accused him of Impregnating by Naijaarchive(m): 9:58pm On Oct 23, 2019
Audio jail grin ... Those ladies self... We play too much in this country
Re: Susan: Davido Insists On Suing Ladies Who accused him of Impregnating by smitaro(m): 9:58pm On Oct 23, 2019
the play was damn 2 risky joor.. d babes took d clout chasing 2 extreme, nt minding hw bad it's gonna hurt his wife 2 be who jst put 2 birth his lovely son , abi na their congratulation b dat?

Mistake already made, oya papa Ifeanyi aka Davido abeg try 4give dem, no allow dem spoil ur happiness,i tink d pressure already on dem nw is enof 2 mk dem hav smal sense..

one luv..
Re: Susan: Davido Insists On Suing Ladies Who accused him of Impregnating by Nevergree: 9:58pm On Oct 23, 2019
momodub:
Davido forgive them naa persin no fit play with you

Is that how you used to do...?

Re: Susan: Davido Insists On Suing Ladies Who accused him of Impregnating by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 23, 2019
teemac01:

Na your type dey rope innocent guys with rape just to get even...

No mind them.. the same people shouting it’s a joke are the first set of people who will crucify him and call him all sorts of degrading names if indeed it was true..

Double sided beings..,

1 Like

Re: Susan: Davido Insists On Suing Ladies Who accused him of Impregnating by Originalsly: 10:01pm On Oct 23, 2019
He should go ahead and let them be charged for slander/defamation of character. I'm almost sure they said this hoping Davido will dash them money to keep quiet. It only became a joke when Davido attacked.They need to spend time in prison....one week minimum.

1 Like

Re: Susan: Davido Insists On Suing Ladies Who accused him of Impregnating by Wakeupyall: 10:04pm On Oct 23, 2019
Wow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Play Football At Grocery Shop / Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) / Iceberg Slim And Jay Z Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.