Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,149 members, 7,825,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) (70113 Views)

Odunlade Adekola And Mercy Aigbe At Owanbe Party / This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola And Toke Makinwa Needs A Caption / Odunlade Adekola And Buruji Kashamu Dancing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) by Sanchez01: 9:31pm On Oct 23, 2019
Wuzyurdaddy:
Someone explain to me how these production companies make their cheese when their material is shown for free YouTube.

We've been arguing this matter for some minutes now
The movies are sold to those Nigerian-web-based film websites who then provide them on demand to their subscribers. The ones you see on YouTube aren't really fresh.

Here's how it works; say Ìrókò buys a movie... Ìrókò puts it on its site as premium and only paid subscribers on its website can stream the movie. After a while, Ìrókò takes the same and uploads on YouTube, on ÀpátaTV (Ìrókò on YouTube) for free viewership.

Upon viewing, it counts as extra money for Ìrókò and everyone is happy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) by klax(m): 9:31pm On Oct 23, 2019
Wuzyurdaddy:
Someone explain to me how these production companies make their cheese when their material is shown for free YouTube.

Google is your friend bro not everything in life someone need to know why? No offense ok that is English for you. Verbal expression might be far misconstrue to written expression.

I Mean no harm.
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) by realestniggah: 9:39pm On Oct 23, 2019
Odunlade really need to give some management company his Instagram account
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 9:41pm On Oct 23, 2019
Sanchez01:

The movies are sold to those Nigerian-web-based film websites who then provide them on demand to their subscribers. The ones you see on YouTube aren't really fresh.

Here's how it works; say Ìrókò buys a movie... Ìrókò puts it on its site as premium and only paid subscribers on its website can stream the movie. After a while, Ìrókò takes the same and uploads on YouTube, on ÀpátaTV (Ìrókò on YouTube) for free viewership.

Upon viewing, it counts as extra money for Ìrókò and everyone is happy.

Ah, danke* Local man is enlightened *
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 9:42pm On Oct 23, 2019
klax:

Google is your friend bro not everything in life someone need to know why? No offense ok that is English for you. Verbal expression might be far misconstrue to written expression.

I Mean no harm.

Well.. that you.
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 9:42pm On Oct 23, 2019
klax:

I Mean no harm.

Well.. thank you.
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 9:43pm On Oct 23, 2019
Rubbiish:

Honestly
For musicians, i know they get shows & endorsements. But for movie production companies in this era of streaming is confusing how they get their pay

Very true
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) by Temidola12(f): 9:46pm On Oct 23, 2019
Wuzyurdaddy:

some individual companies buy their movies then show on YouTube. The more the views on YouTube the more YouTube pay their channel

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) by Premiumwriter: 9:47pm On Oct 23, 2019
Wuzyurdaddy:

you'd be surprised at the number of Nigerians that don't know what 'YouTube' is.

Used to think about this all the time. Who still buys disc?

Well, I went to the village once and it all changed. Reason it this way, the number of views on most videos on YouTube is not even up to 0.0001% of Nigeria population. Plus It's even cheaper to buy a CD than watch with data

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 9:48pm On Oct 23, 2019
Temidola12:
some individual companies buy their movies then show on YouTube. The more the views on YouTube the more YouTube pay their channel

Mmn, another angle there. cool
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) by Premiumwriter: 9:48pm On Oct 23, 2019
Temidola12:
no.

You can't monetize a copyrighted video on your channel.
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 9:49pm On Oct 23, 2019
Premiumwriter:
you'd be surprised at the number of Nigerians that don't know what 'YouTube' is.

Used to think about this all the time. Who still buys disc?

Well, I went to the village once and it all changed. Reason it this way, the number of views on most videos on YouTube is not even up to 0.0001% of Nigeria population. Plus It's even cheaper to buy a CD than watch with data

You speak the truth, absolutely.
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 23, 2019
Buy your Farmland now in ogbomoso Oyo state

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) by foster212: 9:57pm On Oct 23, 2019
Yokosuna
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) by Fivestardiary(m): 10:00pm On Oct 23, 2019

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 10:01pm On Oct 23, 2019
PheelzAlmighty opost=83405795:
It's not funny

Who broke your heart?
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) by mrjef: 10:19pm On Oct 23, 2019
[url=[/url]
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) by Greatfullheart: 10:31pm On Oct 23, 2019
Wuzyurdaddy:

WHY DON'T WE ASK

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) by Arelyn: 10:36pm On Oct 23, 2019
Wuzyurdaddy:

Everything is all about data, which is the new currency... The platforms buys the content( movies) from film makers, upload same on their YouTube page which attracts people( traffic) to watch...The higher the traffic, the more the Google ads that are directed to the page automatically

Overtime when the platform can prove a steady volume of traffic, they only need to inform YouTube e-commerce team( i.e monitize the videos) to attract juicy ads.

All these is done with a few clicks within the YouTube environment......

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) by GMbuharii: 10:54pm On Oct 23, 2019
Much ado about sophisticated coneheaded structures

grin
lzaa immhotep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) by 7pages(m): 11:00pm On Oct 23, 2019
lilmarley:
grin grin grin grin angry angry
A woman went shopping. At the cash counter, she opened her purse to pay.

The cashier noticed a TV remote in her purse.

He could not control his curiosity and asked,

"Do you always carry your TV remote with you? undecided"

She replied " No, not always, but my husband refused to accompany me shopping today because of football match, so I took the remote."

Moral: Accompany and support your wife in her hobbies..... smiley smiley

The story continues.... undecided

The cashier laughed and then returned all the items that lady had purchased.

Shocked at this act, she asked the cashier what he was doing.

He said, "your husband has blocked your credit card.........." shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

MORAL: Always respect the hobbies of your husband. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Story continues....

Wife took out her husband's credit card from purse and swiped it. Unfortunately he didn't block his own card.

Moral: Don't underestimate the power and wisdom of your WIFE..

Story continues...

After swiping, the machine indicated, 'ENTER THE PIN SENT TO YOUR MOBILE PHONE'.......

Moral: When a man tends to lose, the machine is smart enough to save him!

Story continues....

She smiled to herself and reached out for the mobile which rang in her purse.

It was her husband's phone showing the forwarded SMS.

She had taken it with the remote control so he doesn't call her during her shopping.

She bought her items and returned home happily.

Moral: Don't underestimate a desperate woman! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Story continues....

On getting home, his car was gone. angry angry angry

A note was pasted on the door

"Couldn't find the remote. Gone out with the boys to watch the premiership match. Will be home late. Call me on my phone if you need something". wink wink wink

Dawn... He left with the house key too.

Moral: Don't try to control your husband.
You will always lose
kiss kiss

nice piece, nice effort. true life story indeed

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 11:03pm On Oct 23, 2019
Okay.
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) by donprinyo(m): 11:17pm On Oct 23, 2019
Why she male de always come from yoruba?
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) by czar2k16(m): 4:24am On Oct 24, 2019
Mrsheff:
Other tribes be like who is odunlade.,...

And yet. . . . . . . .very few people are aware of your parasitic existence. "Neanderthal" grow some fucking balls, learn to love & stop all the hating. It hasn't done ur miserable life any good so far.

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) by whizbee(m): 5:34am On Oct 24, 2019
noisy45:
I have 2 niece that were 7 feet tall bigger than Ten I whenever they start beating there father i.e my uncle I will rush to rescue the man den go just beat me join. Today now they are unmarried men are afraid to marry them. shocked shocked

Maybe you're the cause, your vocabulary is unworthy of marriage too
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) by ogeenanthony(m): 6:18am On Oct 24, 2019
NLSavage:
fat sack of beans
And she's making it the more, Mr 50cent with the perfect body, who you help?
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) by partnerbizn3(f): 6:50am On Oct 24, 2019
noisy45:
I have 2 niece that were 7 feet tall bigger than Ten I whenever they start beating there father i.e my uncle I will rush to rescue the man den go just beat me join. Today now they are unmarried men are afraid to marry them. shocked shocked
They are your cousins, not nieces.
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) by iamaremu(m): 9:05am On Oct 24, 2019
Rubbiish:

Honestly
For musicians, i know they get shows & endorsements. But for movie production companies in this era of streaming is confusing how they get their pay

they make money my selling there movies to those youtube channels you subscribe to , and the channels make their money by the people viewing the money so its a win win situation .
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) by iamaremu(m): 9:08am On Oct 24, 2019
partnerbizn3:

They are your cousins, not nieces.

chai , mi o je gba ..
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) by iamaremu(m): 9:10am On Oct 24, 2019
whizbee:

Maybe you're the cause, your vocabulary is unworthy of marriage too

yeeeee..... who off light shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) by Noblewealth(m): 9:55am On Oct 24, 2019
The guy Is talented and versatile..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Welcomes Twins? Fans Congratulate Actress (Photos) / Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her / Erica's Outfit To AMVCA Reportedly Costs $794,000. Sparks Reactions (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.