Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Ogun Teenage Brothel, ‘Baby Factory’ Uncovered - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun Teenage Brothel, ‘Baby Factory’ Uncovered (56609 Views)

Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl / Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys / Pictures Of Fake Malt And Stout Factory Uncovered By Police In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Teenage Brothel, ‘Baby Factory’ Uncovered by MOVIC6: 10:11am On Oct 24, 2019
sassysure:
And she gave birth to a miraculous baby after scan showed no pregnancy grin

Praise the Lord somebody!
And the people shout a thunderous amen!

There, thats the products of our miraculous pregnancy and delivery grin

One of the reasons I stopped going to church.
These people are very wicked. More wicked than the politicians.

doesn't change anything, you still breaking the 3commandment if ua believer
Re: Ogun Teenage Brothel, ‘Baby Factory’ Uncovered by Unie30: 10:14am On Oct 24, 2019
Chai!
Re: Ogun Teenage Brothel, ‘Baby Factory’ Uncovered by hyperflex(m): 10:21am On Oct 24, 2019
How do u even begin to sleep with young girls like this!? E nuh make sense
Re: Ogun Teenage Brothel, ‘Baby Factory’ Uncovered by cejaypriesty(m): 10:27am On Oct 24, 2019
sassysure:

No one is begging you to come to church ,You are the one who needs God,God doesn't need you.THANK YOU

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Teenage Brothel, ‘Baby Factory’ Uncovered by seanjy4konji: 11:27am On Oct 24, 2019
its no news....

85 percent of the live in brother are occupied by the ladies from that side...from lagos-oyo-ondo-abuja-everywhere....some have used it to train children pass university stage....they lie sex and money join..

go innmessage or codedruns...full there....
Re: Ogun Teenage Brothel, ‘Baby Factory’ Uncovered by nedu2000(m): 12:05pm On Oct 24, 2019
sassysure:

for every crime there is a victim,who is the victim as it relates to baby factories. The women are not forced or blackmailed and are infact well paid while the client(infertile couple) get the baby they want
Re: Ogun Teenage Brothel, ‘Baby Factory’ Uncovered by Fallenhunter: 12:12pm On Oct 24, 2019
Taba21:

Nothing like church in Nigeria and time has come to either chose between the military or shari'a

Sharia law is evil, much rather have the military as ineffective as they are.
Re: Ogun Teenage Brothel, ‘Baby Factory’ Uncovered by yertyr(m): 1:03pm On Oct 24, 2019
sassysure:

so u stopped coming to church because of the mistakes of men
I hope u can place this excuse b4 God
If everybody leaves like you, who changes the
System
Re: Ogun Teenage Brothel, ‘Baby Factory’ Uncovered by somehow: 5:09pm On Oct 24, 2019
jacksonkennedy:
the kids are victims. Do you have sympathy at all?

The 3 adult women lured them there

where are the 3 women from?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone / 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) / Chijioke Obioha Executed In Singapore, RCP Ministry To Claim His Body For Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.