Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,343 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Toyin Abraham Buys Mercedes Benz (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham Buys Mercedes Benz (Photos) (69671 Views)

Actor Olaiya Igwe Prostrates After MC Oluomo Gifts Him A Benz (Photos, Video) / Comedian Cute Abiola Acquires Mercedes Benz (Photos) / Iyabo Ojo Poses With Her Daughter, Priscilla’s Mercedes-Benz (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Abraham Buys Mercedes Benz (Photos) by hustlelegit(m): 8:42am On Oct 24, 2019
Wigetsolar:
2013 Mercedes Benz CLA
Re: Toyin Abraham Buys Mercedes Benz (Photos) by TechExpert(m): 8:44am On Oct 24, 2019
On behalf of all Benz Admirers in Nigeria, Baba pls pick our call

Meanwhile, Is your laptop faulty, slow, non functioning or needs upgrade? Do you need I.T Support? dont worry check my signature
Re: Toyin Abraham Buys Mercedes Benz (Photos) by Wickedtruths: 8:44am On Oct 24, 2019
BMaretraitors:
Congratulations Toyin!
This is not a racist post, i need advice pls.

It is no secret. Anyone that knows me know i'm totally against the idea of dating or mating with any man of African descent. I'm not attracted to them in anyway. I try to avoid any space that has a lot of black men because the sight of them repulses me especially the Nigerian ones. They are mentally lazy, weak and shortsighted. Whenever the look at me, i cringe because even though they would never have me the nurture the idea that they can. I see how their eyes burn in desire for me, ughh. How can they ever think that i would consider them a choice when they are just ugly copies of the real men in this world. They are no match. I know it. They know it. The whole world knows!

Today, i was shocked when my elder folks insisted i must marry my tribesman, which according to some means i should stop befriending non black men since that might spoil the whole plan of marrying within. I have not been my usual self since i heard this because i know my folks. They are tribal to a core and I would have been too but i lost my loyalty not just to my kinfolks but to my skin folks as well, after i learnt that we are all a lost cause because of the indiscipline and lack of loyalty of black men as a whole.

Dear Nairalanders, how do i convince my folks that i cannot end up with their choice for me. I can't tell them that i have self respect and a high taste in men because these seem selfish. What concrete reason can i give?

You're a descendant of slaves who worked on plantations. You're not worthy to marry a freeborn African man.

Go on, be a baby mama, smoke some crack and die in jail.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Buys Mercedes Benz (Photos) by Gudguyz(m): 8:45am On Oct 24, 2019
Well congrats!!!!

For your power Solution: Solar and Inverter installations Call or What's app Sunmax Solar & electronics shop.Check my profile for details.Thanks
Re: Toyin Abraham Buys Mercedes Benz (Photos) by JerryJJZ(m): 8:46am On Oct 24, 2019
BMaretraitors:
Congratulations Toyin!

It is no secret. Anyone that knows me know i'm totally against the idea of dating or mating with any man of African descent. I'm not attracted to them in anyway. I try to avoid any space that has a lot of black men because the sight of them repulses me especially the Nigerian ones. They are mentally lazy, weak and shortsighted. Whenever the look at me, i cringe because even though they would never have me the nurture the idea that they can. I see how their eyes burn in desire for me, ughh. How can they ever think that i would consider them a choice when they are just ugly copies of the real men in this world. They are no match. I know it. They know it. The whole world knows!

Today, i was shocked when my elder folks insisted i must marry my tribesman, which according to some means i should stop befriending non black men since that might spoil the whole plan of marrying within. I have not been my usual self since i heard this because i know my folks. They are tribal to a core and I would have been too but i lost my loyalty not just to my kinfolks but to my skin folks as well, after i learnt that we are all a lost cause because of the indiscipline and lack of loyalty of black men as a whole.

Dear Nairalanders, how do i convince my folks that i cannot end up with their choice for me. I can't tell them that i have self respect and a high taste in men because these seem selfish. What concrete reason can i give?

You are such a funny fellow. You sounds intelligent and smart by justifying your "CAUSE" but in the real sense, its actually "STUPIDITY". You already concluded that Black men are short sighted and are lazy. Then the "NIGERIAN" ones irritate you, still yet you bring this issue before the same people with whom you have already belittled to help you solve a predicament. Cant you see how "WISE" you are..?? Abi you are not aware that the owner of this plat form is a Nigerian and its predominated by Nigerians as well. You sure underestimate Nigerians. Am proud of being Black, proud of my industrious and persistence background. Am proud of the green color.

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Buys Mercedes Benz (Photos) by BlueAir: 8:47am On Oct 24, 2019
Go for a self esteem counselling then all other problems will be solved by themselves.

To the chimpanzees that were spitting during my ban both the low self esteem e-womanizing rice and beans seller and the sexworker from anambra.because im happy ill tell u both to prepare for the worst
BMaretraitors:
Congratulations Toyin!

Re: Toyin Abraham Buys Mercedes Benz (Photos) by Forumobserver12(m): 8:54am On Oct 24, 2019
Midas01:
Really? She's not Yoruba?

I think she's from Edo State, I don't know where one comes from is too important to us as Nigerians?
Re: Toyin Abraham Buys Mercedes Benz (Photos) by sheddy411(m): 8:55am On Oct 24, 2019
[quote author=BMaretraitors post=83404308]Congratulations Toyin!

Aunt Ruckus! Weldone you hear? I see you hooking up with a serial killer who will skin you alive. But good news: he's gonna be white! Ode

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Buys Mercedes Benz (Photos) by tfelicityk(m): 8:55am On Oct 24, 2019
Congratulations to her and her family...
Re: Toyin Abraham Buys Mercedes Benz (Photos) by Auduambless(m): 8:56am On Oct 24, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Toyin Abraham Buys Mercedes Benz (Photos) by abels(m): 8:59am On Oct 24, 2019
are you normal? are you okay? i think you should be reported and bound from this group...stupid racist
BMaretraitors:
Congratulations Toyin!

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Buys Mercedes Benz (Photos) by roundface: 9:01am On Oct 24, 2019
LWKM OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Onyi22:

Do u know you r stupid for trying to spoil our Car celebration? What's our business with who they want u to marry?
We are trying to rejoice and celebrate with Toyin over her new ride n u r talking about this rubbish?
Y must it be today of all days?
Now I believe the saying that some people don't like goodnews.
Re: Toyin Abraham Buys Mercedes Benz (Photos) by mercyviv(f): 9:04am On Oct 24, 2019
That's a Benz CLA (Class W117)...not bad!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Toyin Abraham Buys Mercedes Benz (Photos) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 9:05am On Oct 24, 2019
abels:
are you normal? are you okay? i think you should be reported and bound from this group...stupid racist
How can we write to Seun to deactivate that lunatic's account? We shouldn't take some things for granted.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Buys Mercedes Benz (Photos) by kolafolabi(m): 9:12am On Oct 24, 2019
Onyi22:

Do u know you r stupid for trying to spoil our Car celebration? What's our business with who they want u to marry?
We are trying to rejoice and celebrate with Toyin over her new ride n u r talking about this rubbish?

I sight u
Re: Toyin Abraham Buys Mercedes Benz (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 24, 2019
BMaretraitors:
Congratulations Toyin!

What's your highest level of education? The question isn't for me but for any of my single white friends who might ask same? Can you post your pictures here? No pms pls. So that others too who might wish to help could see. You don't hate blacks pls. I perfectly understand you. It's an inborn desire. After graduating, my cousin said he'd like to marry a black skinned girl, not because he hated them. It was just his passion. He had Nigerians as friends but never dated any of them. In the end, he found his true love in the US where he enrolled for his master's degree. I think he went on scholarship. They're now married with kids and live happily.
Re: Toyin Abraham Buys Mercedes Benz (Photos) by BitmapStudios: 9:24am On Oct 24, 2019
Onyi22:

Happney65, come and read comment oooo. Our car celebration got me.
cool
Re: Toyin Abraham Buys Mercedes Benz (Photos) by grandstar(m): 9:25am On Oct 24, 2019
BMaretraitors:
Congratulations Toyin!

Let me just empathise with you though I don't agree with a lot you said. Simply say your preference is for white men without degrading your ow n race or tribe.

My senior sister is married to a white man and they are happy. It does not mean all marriages to white men are successful. Also, if you marry a white person, do not look down on your own race in front of him. He may lose respect for you. My brother-in-law is very proud of us and even loves our hometown Ondo. He loves the quintessential atmosphere there.

Marry your preference. Your parents choosing for you may end in disaster since you "hate" black men. Make your own choice
Re: Toyin Abraham Buys Mercedes Benz (Photos) by yeyeosoronga: 9:28am On Oct 24, 2019
Acidosis:

Toyin is such a smart woman. The gains from her fertility/trado-medical products on Instagram can acquire this ride.

Knowing she had gotten pregnant, sharp woman had to quickly make a merchandise of her pregnancy story.

I applaud your business acumen, ma'am. To those asking how female celebrities make more money, here you've the secret. Toyin na confirm agbo seller.

They f00l us with slaying but hustle hard and do some of the so called dirty jobs behind the scene. They're not all prost.itutes.

Many of them have their own side hustle, leveraging on their celebrity status. If you follow them on social media, they are always advertising their clothes shop where they sell expensive lace materials to supply for owambe e.g Mercy Aigbe, etc, their restaurants and karaoke bar e.g Iyabo Ojo, their skin care product range- almost all of them, their hair extension lines etc. Beauty always sells.
Others are strictly into making and producing their own movies like Jenifa/Funke Akindele and so many others.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Buys Mercedes Benz (Photos) by Sharon33: 9:29am On Oct 24, 2019
Congratulations dear Mummy Ire
Re: Toyin Abraham Buys Mercedes Benz (Photos) by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 24, 2019
WowSweetGuy:
The wasy benz don dey full everywhere i've started loosing my love to get one
Bemz isn't a luxury car anymore. They've made lots of models which are more affordable to the lovers of Benz like Toyota brands. If you have less than 15 m, you can actually buy a brand new Benz car

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Buys Mercedes Benz (Photos) by Dreamz77(m): 9:36am On Oct 24, 2019
BMaretraitors:
Congratulations Toyin!

my dear understand you and I simply want to apologize for not being around yesterday to tell to take your med.your mental illness is getting worst
Re: Toyin Abraham Buys Mercedes Benz (Photos) by femi4: 9:36am On Oct 24, 2019
Midas01:
Really? She's not Yoruba?
Born Oluwatoyin Ahimaku

She was born on September 5, 1984 in Auchi, a town in Edo State in southern Nigeria, but spent her early life in Ibadan, the capital of Oyo State in southwestern Nigeria
Re: Toyin Abraham Buys Mercedes Benz (Photos) by wandeykul(f): 9:41am On Oct 24, 2019
Boringdraw1:
isn't she a brown roof actress?
She does both English and Yoruba movies
Re: Toyin Abraham Buys Mercedes Benz (Photos) by wandeykul(f): 9:42am On Oct 24, 2019
PheelzAlmighty:
Like buying Benz is an achievement
I'm sure you don't even have a bicycle..Think deeply what you have achieved.Maybe just nysc certificate
Re: Toyin Abraham Buys Mercedes Benz (Photos) by tillaman(m): 9:50am On Oct 24, 2019
BMaretraitors:
Congratulations Toyin!

logobenz my G come and see something abeg!! Firstly I like to know how much you love your self
Secondly are you white?
Lastly have you for once had Caucasian/Mongolian or Arabian suitor??
Re: Toyin Abraham Buys Mercedes Benz (Photos) by slimjosh231(m): 10:11am On Oct 24, 2019
BMaretraitors:
Congratulations Toyin!

Ever heard of Sniper?
Re: Toyin Abraham Buys Mercedes Benz (Photos) by Tembebe: 10:15am On Oct 24, 2019
Boringdraw1:
Yoruba go call this one fine girl but my community calls her .....
Dimwit,she is not Yoruba but Edo.
Want to turn the thread to a tribal war btw you and Yoruba again?
Cheap bigot

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Buys Mercedes Benz (Photos) by nuland(m): 10:19am On Oct 24, 2019
BMaretraitors:
Congratulations Toyin!

And you expect us the same people you hate with so much passion to advice you? #kolewerk

1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Buys Mercedes Benz (Photos) by MOVIC6: 10:28am On Oct 24, 2019
BMaretraitors:
Congratulations Toyin!

*mods*
please do the needful to this baboon, I perceive this as a racist post, it's quite clear..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burna Boy, D'banj, Phyno & Jude Okoye Hit A Strip Club In Lagos / Precious Mumy: Meet Gorgeous Nigerian Model (Photos) / Kiss Daniel And Chidinma Ekile Rehearsing In The Bedroom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.