Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Corpers Will Enjoy New Minimum Wage - Minister, Sunday Dare - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers Will Enjoy New Minimum Wage - Minister, Sunday Dare (31463 Views)

Corpers To Enjoy Minimum Wage From 2020 Budget - Sunday Dare, Minister Reveals / NYSC DG Gives Update On The Payment Of New Minimum Wage / Corpers Will Not Be Posted To Troubled Areas - NYSC DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpers Will Enjoy New Minimum Wage - Minister, Sunday Dare by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 24, 2019
glad jamb refuse to process my admission regularization
Re: Corpers Will Enjoy New Minimum Wage - Minister, Sunday Dare by palmshots: 12:07am On Oct 24, 2019
Next week the DG NYSC will provide details of the new allowee for the Youth Corp members after full briefing from the Ministries of Finance And MYSD

Don't get carried away Read carefully...Na details den go provide next week before them go come finally decide cheesy
Re: Corpers Will Enjoy New Minimum Wage - Minister, Sunday Dare by brainiac228(m): 12:51am On Oct 24, 2019
Since when I was in 100L they've been saying all these now am done with 500L, nothing has changed. undecided
I hope it is implemented before March, cause na march i dey go for service. shocked
Re: Corpers Will Enjoy New Minimum Wage - Minister, Sunday Dare by notoriousbabe: 12:53am On Oct 24, 2019
Una go wait for am tire
Re: Corpers Will Enjoy New Minimum Wage - Minister, Sunday Dare by contigiency(m): 1:15am On Oct 24, 2019
emaboi:
fingers crossed

until they start to pay tho, can't believe anything about Nigeria govt.

Even when they have started paying others you still can't believe? Well your attitude is common to people like you who are also afraid of their own shadows.
Re: Corpers Will Enjoy New Minimum Wage - Minister, Sunday Dare by Victoria25(f): 1:55am On Oct 24, 2019
Drama
Re: Corpers Will Enjoy New Minimum Wage - Minister, Sunday Dare by darthv: 2:10am On Oct 24, 2019
post=83409002:

Stop wailing wailers.
Be happy for atleast one minute in a day.
Haba!

The bigger shame is on you!

Why is it that good news make some set of people so sad in life?
All they want is bad and negative news all over the nation.
We will soon send enemies of the state down to Cameroon.

If someone from anywhere woke up and wrote a thread titled 'Federal Government to slash corpers salary by 50%, it is still the same set of people wailing 'na lie, na lie', that will believe the news hook, line a sinker and start calling their country and President unprintable names!

Losers everywhere!
Shut up there, like you don't know this your lie lie government, is it the first time you are seeing this lie.
Am a corp member and we are tired of this lie.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpers Will Enjoy New Minimum Wage - Minister, Sunday Dare by Tundeobama(m): 6:39am On Oct 24, 2019
How to get affordable quality Europe pant trousers in NigeriaEurope brands for male and are Top designer in wholesale and retail purchase.Any colour for pants kindly dm. By clicking my profile to get my whatapps contact Customers outside lagos will pay a token for delivery.
Please don’t message if you not ready for immediate order.
Re: Corpers Will Enjoy New Minimum Wage - Minister, Sunday Dare by darthv: 6:44am On Oct 24, 2019
post=83409002:

Stop wailing wailers.
Haba!

If someone from anywhere woke up and wrote a thread titled 'Federal Government to slash corpers salary by 50%, it is still the same set of people wailing 'na lie, na lie', that will believe the news IMMEDIATELY, hook, line a sinker and start calling their country zoo and their President unprintable names!

Losers everywhere!

We know real critics who are genuinely concerned about a better Nigeria.
You will know them because when they see good efforts of the government (like this) or like the border closure, they applaud.

But the others, the one who swore on their lives Buhari will never be president, the enemies of the nation, are the ones we are talking about here, Aka, children of hate and perdition, they always sniff around like Bingo every morning on social media, looking for bad news about their country.
Shame on them all!

............................ ........................... ...............................
You are presently a corp member and you are telling people that served this nation when you were still in primary 3 to shut up, and some of them even served while you were probably in your mom's womb!
This is one of the ills of social media.
A place when you can call people old enough to be your guardian/parents unprintable names.
Even your President.
No be your fault.
Pikin go do the same to you!
FACTS OF LIFE!
sad
I'll repeat again shut up. You say too much nonsense on this forum. I just watch you sometimes and keep mute. You see African qualify age with experience which is very bad.. that's why we keep looking up to older generation for advise who use expire techniques to govern us in the 21st century.
It's not your fault, me being a corp member do not mean you have more experience than I do.
Am voicing the grievances of the common man and you are here always defending this crap of a government.
As minute as 30,000 they can't pay citizens but look at their allowances and salary each is able to pay atleast 30,000 - 400+ people.

God is going to punish everyone that support vile things

Meanwhile they would pay soon, and I bet you it's still gonna be 19,800.
This video below would buttress my point on why I don't listen to crapy advise from old people anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXLAbv8OX_s

Watch and gain something.

Ps: I don't fucking care about your APc and pDp tussle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpers Will Enjoy New Minimum Wage - Minister, Sunday Dare by ATTemi: 6:48am On Oct 24, 2019
I teased my school son about enjoying 30k as Corper. Nigga almost tore me. He even showed me August allawee, a paltry 19,8, and, we’ve been on this since March.
I watched with disdain how this block headed assembly men tried 2 convince the senate why it was necessary 2 procure vehicles for 5.5bn, while corpers who should be pampered within this 1 year before they’re thrown into the harsh realities of life are treated like mere primary six holders.
E dey pain me Nigeria don scatter reach this, and somebody will open his gutters to say Nigeria is progressing.
E no get as e dey be, if we no buckle ourselves e go bad.

Meanwhile, hope this is not Audio Allawee.
Re: Corpers Will Enjoy New Minimum Wage - Minister, Sunday Dare by osazsky(m): 7:03am On Oct 24, 2019
post=83409002:

Stop wailing wailers.
Haba!

If someone from anywhere woke up and wrote a thread titled 'Federal Government to slash corpers salary by 50%, it is still the same set of people wailing 'na lie, na lie', that will believe the news IMMEDIATELY, hook, line a sinker and start calling their country zoo and their President unprintable names!

Losers everywhere!

We know real critics who are genuinely concerned about a better Nigeria.
You will know them because when they see good efforts of the government (like this) or like the border closure, they applaud.

But the others, the one who swore on their lives Buhari will never be president, the enemies of the nation, are the ones we are talking about here, Aka, children of hate and perdition, they always sniff around like Bingo every morning on social media, looking for bad news about their country.
Shame on them all!

............................ ........................... ...............................
You are presently a corp member and you are telling people that served this nation when you were still in primary 3 to shut up, and some of them even served while you were probably in your mom's womb!
This is one of the ills of social media.
A place when you can call people old enough to be your guardian/parents unprintable names.
Even your President.
No be your fault.
Pikin go do the same to you!
FACTS OF LIFE!
sad
they said this same thing last 2 years ,them nor they tire to they repeat lies
Re: Corpers Will Enjoy New Minimum Wage - Minister, Sunday Dare by Lugianostar(m): 7:04am On Oct 24, 2019
These is no news at all!!!

Promise and fail government
Re: Corpers Will Enjoy New Minimum Wage - Minister, Sunday Dare by brownbib(m): 7:08am On Oct 24, 2019
You call it enjoyment,when it's not even up to the stipend while at school. Nigerians are too greedy.
Re: Corpers Will Enjoy New Minimum Wage - Minister, Sunday Dare by mercyviv(f): 7:10am On Oct 24, 2019
OK, but don't start drinking to stupor over that, most of these news still has to be lobbied and run through that one cabal that rules Aso Rock!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Corpers Will Enjoy New Minimum Wage - Minister, Sunday Dare by Yohh: 7:14am On Oct 24, 2019
I hope it'll be backdated too and arrears from April will be paid for them.
What is good for the goose is good for the gander.
Re: Corpers Will Enjoy New Minimum Wage - Minister, Sunday Dare by wink2015(m): 7:19am On Oct 24, 2019
FG to unveil new allowance for corps members— Minister

The minister of youths and sports, Sunday Dare has disclosed that members of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) will enjoy the new minimum wage.

Dare disclosed this in a tweet on Wednesday evening.

“New Minimum Wage: NYSC members to enjoy new minimum wage/ allowee
Next week the DG NYSC will provide details of the new allowee for the Youth Corp members after full briefing from the Ministries of Finance And MYSD,” he posted on Twitter.

Sunday Dare
@SundayDareSD
Next week the DG NYSC will provide details of the new allowee for the Youth Corp members after full briefing from the Ministries of Finance And MYSD

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/breaking-fg-to-unveil-new-allowance-for-corps-members-minister.html

It is good news to prospective youth corpers going for national service.

But the most important thing the federal, state and local government including private companies needs to work on is the guarantee of a gainful employment for graduate after 4 or more years in tertiary institution.

I see this NYSC scheme by the federal government as something similar to NPOWER programme.

Even the Npower programme the federal government that is cash strapped is thinking of getting rid of the programme owing to lack of funds.

So NYSC and Npower Programmes is just a palliative scheme to engage the youths in Nigeria.

Like I said earlier, what is fundamental that needs to be done is for the government in Nigeria in collaboration with prospective private business organization to guarantee gainful employment.

It is worthy saying here that some private companies stigmatize graduate applicants that they are not employable.

I want to say that if not for YAHOO YAHOO many graduates in Nigeria would have been suffering because the jobs are not there to engage their energetic spirits to work and earn money for themselves.
Re: Corpers Will Enjoy New Minimum Wage - Minister, Sunday Dare by Mrjonah(m): 7:26am On Oct 24, 2019
;Di hear you sir but when is batch B stream2 passing out?
Re: Corpers Will Enjoy New Minimum Wage - Minister, Sunday Dare by don4real18(m): 7:40am On Oct 24, 2019
post=83408990:

HEEEEYYYY.

YIPEEEEEEE.

Happy for the present crops of corpers!

Our corpers right now...... grin cheesy wink
Happy that they will like get 82.85 dollars monthly for serving the nation?
Re: Corpers Will Enjoy New Minimum Wage - Minister, Sunday Dare by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 24, 2019
Re: Corpers Will Enjoy New Minimum Wage - Minister, Sunday Dare by Cyynywhite: 8:18am On Oct 24, 2019
Bin hearing dis tale for a long time.....
Re: Corpers Will Enjoy New Minimum Wage - Minister, Sunday Dare by DavidKajo94(m): 8:30am On Oct 24, 2019
Make we see alert sef
#alayejoorjoorjoor[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpers Will Enjoy New Minimum Wage - Minister, Sunday Dare by nauto5: 8:57am On Oct 24, 2019
Make I hear
Re: Corpers Will Enjoy New Minimum Wage - Minister, Sunday Dare by bigchu39: 9:03am On Oct 24, 2019
make them pay first oo me done tire for this their audio promises abeg
Re: Corpers Will Enjoy New Minimum Wage - Minister, Sunday Dare by InvertedHammer: 9:07am On Oct 24, 2019
/
Like they say,

"A promise is a comfort to a F00L"

Similar promise last year was unfulfilled.

/
Re: Corpers Will Enjoy New Minimum Wage - Minister, Sunday Dare by bigchu39: 9:20am On Oct 24, 2019
brainiac228:
Since when I was in 100L they've been saying all these now am done with 500L, nothing has changed. undecided
I hope it is implemented before March, cause na march i dey go for service. shocked

no just put hope oo if you know say you like yourself because them go shock you big time

1 Like

Re: Corpers Will Enjoy New Minimum Wage - Minister, Sunday Dare by nicedas(m): 11:00am On Oct 24, 2019
ForeThinker:
Oyoyooo
More fake certificate loading

+ Backdating of age
grin shocked

# in present tense #
grin angry
how can I backdate my age?
Re: Corpers Will Enjoy New Minimum Wage - Minister, Sunday Dare by Gangsa(m): 11:17am On Oct 24, 2019
darepoju:
V
Dn't believe Nigerian gov't it u see alart.

1 Like

Re: Corpers Will Enjoy New Minimum Wage - Minister, Sunday Dare by ZSAMMY(m): 12:40pm On Oct 24, 2019
Good

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Corps Member In Shock As Her PPA Sold Before Her Arrival (photo) / Rivers Female Corper Helps Boy Who Hawks Vegetables On The Streets (Photos) / NYSC: What To Expect When You Are Posted To Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.