Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Heartbreaking Moment As People Skin An Elephant While Its Alive - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Heartbreaking Moment As People Skin An Elephant While Its Alive (1803 Views)

Inside China's Dog Meat Trade As Animals Are Beaten, Boiled & Burned Alive(Pics) / Heartbreaking Photos Of Owners Saying Goodbye To Their Pets( Pics) / Heartbreaking Moment Monkey Tries To Wake His Dead Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartbreaking Moment As People Skin An Elephant While Its Alive by FindingNigeria: 10:06pm On Oct 23, 2019
This is a really sad video.

They continued to cut through the elephant's skin even as it wriggled in pains...

My heart aches.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLmWKPe4Tfw

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: Heartbreaking Moment As People Skin An Elephant While Its Alive by KingSatan: 10:16pm On Oct 23, 2019
cheesy
Re: Heartbreaking Moment As People Skin An Elephant While Its Alive by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:16pm On Oct 23, 2019
When christ said its over he was referring to Africans

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Moment As People Skin An Elephant While Its Alive by Kentura(m): 10:20pm On Oct 23, 2019
Why acting all emotional ? It's an animal for fvcks sake!
Re: Heartbreaking Moment As People Skin An Elephant While Its Alive by subtlemee(f): 10:22pm On Oct 23, 2019
shocked God! I can't stand this ....this are the set of people that burn human beings alive
Re: Heartbreaking Moment As People Skin An Elephant While Its Alive by Authoreety: 11:02pm On Oct 23, 2019
Can't even imagine the pains that mammal is going through
Re: Heartbreaking Moment As People Skin An Elephant While Its Alive by IamAnderson(m): 11:28pm On Oct 23, 2019
Kentura:
so anything that isn't a human deserves to suffer?
what kind of twisted mentality is that??
Re: Heartbreaking Moment As People Skin An Elephant While Its Alive by chigoziri2403(m): 10:09am On Oct 24, 2019
Black man, black soul
Re: Heartbreaking Moment As People Skin An Elephant While Its Alive by Baroba(m): 10:13am On Oct 24, 2019
Quite frankly, the level of barbarity in black Africa is unmatched in any other continent. Tufiakwa..Devils
Re: Heartbreaking Moment As People Skin An Elephant While Its Alive by Kentura(m): 11:29am On Oct 24, 2019
IamAnderson:

so anything that isn't a human deserves to suffer?
what kind of twisted mentality is that??

Who made you their spokesman.?
Your mentality is the twisted one, maybe we should stop eating meat cus we don't want them to suffer.. You should even go and marry one of them. Nonsense!
Re: Heartbreaking Moment As People Skin An Elephant While Its Alive by IamAnderson(m): 11:44am On Oct 24, 2019
Kentura:

Who made you their spokesman.?
Your mentality is the twisted one, maybe we should stop eating meat cus we don't want them to suffer.. You should even go and marry one of them. Nonsense!
so me having compassion for a living thing and thinking that it being skinned alive is bad makes me twisted?
and saying I shouldn't eat meat or I should marry them makes no sense whatsoever, not being in support of animal cruelty doesn't mean you are interested in entering a relationship with them.
you are a terrible person and you think like a psychopathic cave man.

2 Likes

Re: Heartbreaking Moment As People Skin An Elephant While Its Alive by Namdeenero(m): 2:49pm On Oct 24, 2019
Haba! I don’t believe this shocked It doesn’t look like they’re cutting up that elephant please
Re: Heartbreaking Moment As People Skin An Elephant While Its Alive by Namdeenero(m): 2:51pm On Oct 24, 2019
IamAnderson:

so me having compassion for a living thing and thinking that it being skinned alive is bad makes me twisted?
and saying I shouldn't eat meat or I should marry them makes no sense whatsoever, not being in support of animal cruelty doesn't mean you are interested in entering a relationship with them.
Why are you replying that fellow?? It’s obvious he’s not okay

2 Likes

Re: Heartbreaking Moment As People Skin An Elephant While Its Alive by Kentura(m): 3:50pm On Oct 24, 2019
IamAnderson:

You taking it personal and saying I'm a terrible person blah blah blah cus we don't share the same views on animal cruelty speaks volume of your personality..

na me make mistake reply you in the first place.
Re: Heartbreaking Moment As People Skin An Elephant While Its Alive by Kentura(m): 3:58pm On Oct 24, 2019
And to all you muhfuckas acting like non Nigerian, having orgasms for animals. You have saner things to fight for than animal cruelty. Don't fool yourself.
Re: Heartbreaking Moment As People Skin An Elephant While Its Alive by IamAnderson(m): 5:13pm On Oct 24, 2019
Kentura:

You taking it personal and saying I'm a terrible person blah blah blah cus we don't share the same views on animal cruelty speaks volume of your personality..

na me make mistake reply you in the first place.
not having human empathy makes you a terrible person it's not a matter of opinions.
even psychiatric tests show that people who are cruel to animals for no reason have psychopathic tendencies.
no sane person will see your comment and not get disgusted

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Moment As People Skin An Elephant While Its Alive by mafiano1986: 5:15pm On Oct 24, 2019
But why skin it alive? If they want to use the skin for something, then why not kill it first before skinning it?
Re: Heartbreaking Moment As People Skin An Elephant While Its Alive by IamAnderson(m): 5:18pm On Oct 24, 2019
Kentura:
And to all you muhfuckas acting like non Nigerian, having orgasms for animals. You have saner things to fight for than animal cruelty. Don't fool yourself.
are you thinking before typing?
"acting like non Nigerian " like animal cruelty is part of being Nigerian.
do you really think being in support of mindless cruelty to animals make you "smart" or "Nigerian"?
it just makes you a psychopathic as$hole, you're the one that shouldn't fool yourself.
Re: Heartbreaking Moment As People Skin An Elephant While Its Alive by mafiano1986: 5:24pm On Oct 24, 2019
IamAnderson:

are you thinking before typing?
"acting like non Nigerian " like animal cruelty is part of being Nigerian.
do you really think being in support of mindless cruelty to animals make you "smart" or "Nigerian"?
it just makes you a psychopathic as$hole, you're the one that shouldn't fool yourself.
Why are you even wasting your time arguing with that guy? Maybe he is even that little shitt that burnt his puppy alive and posted the video on twitter.
Re: Heartbreaking Moment As People Skin An Elephant While Its Alive by IamAnderson(m): 6:47pm On Oct 24, 2019
mafiano1986:

Why are you even wasting your time arguing with that guy? Maybe he is even that little shitt that burnt his puppy alive and posted the video on twitter.
I won't be surprised sef, the guy is very disgusting
Re: Heartbreaking Moment As People Skin An Elephant While Its Alive by Rubbiish(m): 9:04pm On Oct 24, 2019
subtlemee:
shocked God! I can't stand this ....this are the set of people that burn human beings alive
Honestly bro
Re: Heartbreaking Moment As People Skin An Elephant While Its Alive by FindingNigeria: 10:00pm On Oct 25, 2019
Chai... lalasticlala sidnt see this video oh... �
Re: Heartbreaking Moment As People Skin An Elephant While Its Alive by peeta4u(m): 11:55am On Oct 26, 2019
Kentura:
They are living things like u and i....
Re: Heartbreaking Moment As People Skin An Elephant While Its Alive by Kentura(m): 11:58am On Oct 27, 2019
peeta4u:
They are living things like u and i....

Good for you.
Re: Heartbreaking Moment As People Skin An Elephant While Its Alive by Waterbear(m): 10:19am On Nov 09, 2019
IamAnderson leave that sorry excuse of a human alone, before he go on an animal killing spree

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Big Bone Caucasian Shepherd Puppies Available NOW! / #nigeriadecides Deals On Exotic Dog Breeds / Help! My Girl Nancy Charges At Vehicles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.