Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Jega: Prediction On Nigeria’s Breakup May Be Fulfilled (Punch) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega: Prediction On Nigeria’s Breakup May Be Fulfilled (Punch) (39433 Views)

This Is Why I Don't Argue About Nigeria's Breakup / OBJ Said Nigeria's Breakup Will Lead To ''Weak Republics''. He Was Right. / Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jega: Prediction On Nigeria’s Breakup May Be Fulfilled (Punch) by illiteratepmb: 8:22am On Oct 24, 2019
Ewu... Nah now your eye dey tear.
Re: Jega: Prediction On Nigeria’s Breakup May Be Fulfilled (Punch) by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:23am On Oct 24, 2019
I see
Re: Jega: Prediction On Nigeria’s Breakup May Be Fulfilled (Punch) by Emperor002: 8:25am On Oct 24, 2019
God save us
Re: Jega: Prediction On Nigeria’s Breakup May Be Fulfilled (Punch) by kheny12(m): 8:26am On Oct 24, 2019
Nigeria will never break up by God grace,Insha Allah,in Jesus name.By Krishna,Shiva and ganesha name grin
Re: Jega: Prediction On Nigeria’s Breakup May Be Fulfilled (Punch) by sweetonugbu: 8:26am On Oct 24, 2019
Chiefoo
Re: Jega: Prediction On Nigeria’s Breakup May Be Fulfilled (Punch) by Princedapace(m): 8:28am On Oct 24, 2019
Racoon:

All elections have their imperfection but the one of 2019 was simply the worst in the histroy of Nigeria.

Meanwhile, the NASS is still not talking about restarting the legislation on the amended electoral act in order to strengthen the process.

The 2019 election was the most useless elections we have ever seen. That was not an election.
Re: Jega: Prediction On Nigeria’s Breakup May Be Fulfilled (Punch) by Mcuzy(m): 8:29am On Oct 24, 2019
grin
MyVILLAGEpeople:
angry angry
na u prick go pain
Re: Jega: Prediction On Nigeria’s Breakup May Be Fulfilled (Punch) by NnamdiN: 8:32am On Oct 24, 2019
The next idiooot after buhari should just focus on one or two things, if it's only electricity/security or roads he/she would achieve in 8 years, no wahala.

1 Like

Re: Jega: Prediction On Nigeria’s Breakup May Be Fulfilled (Punch) by Hamid7(m): 8:32am On Oct 24, 2019
Nigeria will not divide. At least, not in the next 30 years.
Re: Jega: Prediction On Nigeria’s Breakup May Be Fulfilled (Punch) by Isoduwa(m): 8:33am On Oct 24, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
angry angry

And don't forget to take your drugs � by 12 o clock today so that you can sleep
Re: Jega: Prediction On Nigeria’s Breakup May Be Fulfilled (Punch) by Princedapace(m): 8:36am On Oct 24, 2019
“I don’t care if all the key actors in government come from one place. What I am after is good governance."

No, this is not true. Humans in nature don't like to be dominated. This is where u all got it all wrong.

What Nigeria needs is a system that does not allocate too much powers to the central govt. The current system breeds ethnic class of interest which is at the detriment of the masses. For instance, look at what is happening to Enugu airport. It is pure politics. Pure politics. This is why I don't like current system of govt.

And if the north so much love the unity of nigeria, they should do everything to allow total restructuring of the country. Simple. If u continue with this path, presidential elections will continue to be ethnic interest driven and this will eventually lead to a failed unity. Why? Politicians no longer care about dividends of democracy because no one is holding them accountable. The ones who are meant to hold them accountable have been blinded with ethnic sentiments.

We need powers reduced from the FG to regions. This way, a Yoruba man can lead a take over of his region's mayor and it will not concern an igbo man or an hausa man. That way, I can protest over lack of electricity without anyone tagging my tribe to it because I am protesting agaisnt my own region.

That way, FG will not interfere and determine who becomes governors. The politics of Aso Rock most times make it impossible for the state citizens to elect who they want.

4 Likes

Re: Jega: Prediction On Nigeria’s Breakup May Be Fulfilled (Punch) by gragraboy: 8:38am On Oct 24, 2019
gloriaunobi:
The man that brought all these hardship on us.
But when he pronounced gej the winner over buhari in 2011, he was 'correct man abi'?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega: Prediction On Nigeria’s Breakup May Be Fulfilled (Punch) by gurunlocker: 8:40am On Oct 24, 2019
It may be fulfilled? No, IT WILL BE FULFILLED!!!

God is not a wicked God. We can't allow a certain backward region with born to rule mentality to keep ruling us and dragging us back every time...
Re: Jega: Prediction On Nigeria’s Breakup May Be Fulfilled (Punch) by ScotMisile: 8:40am On Oct 24, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
angry angry
Hahahahahahaha... Abeg who be this?
Re: Jega: Prediction On Nigeria’s Breakup May Be Fulfilled (Punch) by Thegoodone13(m): 8:40am On Oct 24, 2019
I don't want this country to divide but our politician should zone president to South East or any part of South if they don't want that prediction to come to pass. South East suppose produce president in 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jega: Prediction On Nigeria’s Breakup May Be Fulfilled (Punch) by leTrizzle: 8:41am On Oct 24, 2019
God bless GEJ.
Re: Jega: Prediction On Nigeria’s Breakup May Be Fulfilled (Punch) by Simbrixton(m): 8:41am On Oct 24, 2019
Racoon:
cheesy Which oil? An NNPC pipe that was mistakenly busted underground? These leeches are trying hard to survive.
easterners dont want nigeria to break up its so sad i now beleieve adeyinka grandson u guys are the ones that want one nigeria the most instead of us to be praying they discover oil so we can all move on damn disappointed all this petty way of reasoning sef
Re: Jega: Prediction On Nigeria’s Breakup May Be Fulfilled (Punch) by DrCruz: 8:43am On Oct 24, 2019
Racoon:
cheesy Which oil? An NNPC pipe that was mistakenly busted underground? These leeches are trying hard to survive.
3 GBOSA FOR U BRO!
Re: Jega: Prediction On Nigeria’s Breakup May Be Fulfilled (Punch) by Orissodiq: 8:43am On Oct 24, 2019
Our division will surely give those small countries to stab us left right and centre. The advantage we have is our population and once that is out we are nothing. The rest of the world will be waiting for this. Imagine the reason y d like of India, China, Pakistan, Indonesia never divide since? Its because they know what the western world wants. U can surely c d effect on North Korea and South Korea and d newly divided Africa country. D war will never end and that's what world power countries want. I know some sect are cheating us but I don't c d solution in division.

1 Like

Re: Jega: Prediction On Nigeria’s Breakup May Be Fulfilled (Punch) by GMbuharii: 8:43am On Oct 24, 2019
leofab:
All because of the audio oil discovered their trough.

That's definitely not you there grin
Re: Jega: Prediction On Nigeria’s Breakup May Be Fulfilled (Punch) by TechExpert(m): 8:45am On Oct 24, 2019
is it not better

Meanwhile, Is your laptop faulty, slow, non functioning or needs upgrade? Do you need I.T Support? dont worry check my signature
Re: Jega: Prediction On Nigeria’s Breakup May Be Fulfilled (Punch) by smitaro(m): 8:45am On Oct 24, 2019
na nw dis one eye dey open?
is alright..
Re: Jega: Prediction On Nigeria’s Breakup May Be Fulfilled (Punch) by 9gerian: 8:45am On Oct 24, 2019
This comment sums it all up.

Those that are happy now are living on borrowed time if they allow the status quo to remain. Ask Obasanjo and others who refused to listen when they were commanders in chief.

Restructuring / devolution, call it what you like but the centre as it is currently can never hold. This structure is in place to fail! If you can’t see it now, just wait till you are out. It will be crystal clear then!

Princedapace:
“I don’t care if all the key actors in government come from one place. What I am after is good governance."

No, this is not true. Humans in nature don't like to be dominated. This is where u all got it all wrong.

What Nigeria needs is a system that does not allocate too much powers to the central govt. The current system breeds ethnic class of interest which is at the detriment of the masses. For instance, look at what is happening to Enugu airport. It is pure politics. Pure politics. This is why I don't like current system of govt.

And if the north so much love the unity of nigeria, they should do everything to allow total restructuring of the country. Simple. If u continue with this path, presidential elections will continue to be ethnic interest driven and this will eventually lead to a failed unity. Why? Politicians no longer care about dividends of democracy because no one is holding them accountable. The ones who are meant to hold them accountable have been blinded with ethnic sentiments.

We need powers reduced from the FG to regions. This way, a Yoruba man can lead a take over of his region's mayor and it will not concern an igbo man or an hausa man. That way, I can protest over lack of electricity without anyone tagging my tribe to it because I am protesting agaisnt my own region.

That way, FG will not interfere and determine who becomes governors. The politics of Aso Rock most times make it impossible for the state citizens to elect who they want.
Re: Jega: Prediction On Nigeria’s Breakup May Be Fulfilled (Punch) by Alawode01(m): 8:46am On Oct 24, 2019
If a region insist to be in power at center. Without consider other regions as citizen,if. Some see themselves as first class citizen that must be in power at all cost.
Re: Jega: Prediction On Nigeria’s Breakup May Be Fulfilled (Punch) by Iykediallo: 8:49am On Oct 24, 2019
[quote author=MyVILLAGEpeople post=83412506] angry angry[/quot8e] guy ogini
Re: Jega: Prediction On Nigeria’s Breakup May Be Fulfilled (Punch) by BarrElChapo(m): 8:50am On Oct 24, 2019
oga abeg after you fully aided and abetted the rigging in of a tribalistic dictator...
Re: Jega: Prediction On Nigeria’s Breakup May Be Fulfilled (Punch) by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 8:52am On Oct 24, 2019
Racoon:
shocked After helping to enthrone the failure Nigeria has today as president? Una never seen anything yet.Nigeria is already broken to pieces since 1966.We've just been fooling ourselves of an imaginary togetherness.Meanwhile,
pained, aggrieved and miserable ipob spotted
Re: Jega: Prediction On Nigeria’s Breakup May Be Fulfilled (Punch) by Giftedprof: 8:53am On Oct 24, 2019
Time will tell my dear

PheelzAlmighty:
Nigeria can't and will never break up. There's too much at stake.
Re: Jega: Prediction On Nigeria’s Breakup May Be Fulfilled (Punch) by madridsta007(m): 8:54am On Oct 24, 2019
Racoon:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/prediction-on-nigerias-break-up-may-be-fulfilled-jega/amp/

also said the deployment of soldiers and other security operatives during elections was meant to address “systemic security challenges.”

This man is a blood liar but hey, this is one of the reasons I respect the Northern elite politics acumen. They know how to put Northernisation process over so-called national interest and, painfully, truth.

1 Like

Re: Jega: Prediction On Nigeria’s Breakup May Be Fulfilled (Punch) by Talkingoil(m): 8:57am On Oct 24, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
angry angry

Little kid
Re: Jega: Prediction On Nigeria’s Breakup May Be Fulfilled (Punch) by 24kmagic: 9:01am On Oct 24, 2019
I look forward to that

1 Like

Re: Jega: Prediction On Nigeria’s Breakup May Be Fulfilled (Punch) by richard870(m): 9:02am On Oct 24, 2019
leofab:
All because of the audio oil discovered their trough.
Bingo!...a discussion I've had with my father countless times

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup / What Went Wrong With Fashola? / N500b COVID-19 Fund: Senate Bars Journalists From Nat. Assembly(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.