Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

In Dire Need Of A Job! Please Help Me Find A Job! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In Dire Need Of A Job! Please Help Me Find A Job! (532 Views)

I'm An Undergraduate And In Dire Need Of A Job. I'll Do Anything. / A First Class Graduate Needs A Job. Please Help / I Am In Dire Need Of A Job. Somebody Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Dire Need Of A Job! Please Help Me Find A Job! by Moodyup(f): 6:42am On Oct 24, 2019
Hello,
I am a 23 year old, female in dire need of a job. Here are my qualiications.

I have a Bachelors' degree (2nd class, Upper division) in Communication and Language arts from the University of Ibadan.

I have also just completed my Master's with emphasis in Public Relations and Advertising from the same University.

I do not have a lot of experience but I am focused, hardworking and very eager to learn. I would truly appreciate any worthy offer.

Thanks Nairalanders!
Re: In Dire Need Of A Job! Please Help Me Find A Job! by kunleweb: 6:48am On Oct 24, 2019
Hum
Re: In Dire Need Of A Job! Please Help Me Find A Job! by Gi22(f): 6:48am On Oct 24, 2019
Find the attached file below. Apply

1 Like

Re: In Dire Need Of A Job! Please Help Me Find A Job! by Moodyup(f): 7:01am On Oct 24, 2019
Thanks!
Gi22:
Find the attached file below. Apply
Re: In Dire Need Of A Job! Please Help Me Find A Job! by MERCHANDISER: 9:37am On Oct 24, 2019
u don't need a job.what u need is money

1 Like

Re: In Dire Need Of A Job! Please Help Me Find A Job! by 5eptember: 9:38am On Oct 24, 2019
Company : A fast growing engineering company located at 151 Akowonjo-Egbeda road.
Job application

young and productive sales marketer needed, for an engineering company Rio-Weighing system.

Available position : Sales Marketer
Job description : responsible for distributing a company’s goods and services to consumers. To meet all sales objective, determine market
demand, identify potential market segments, establish pricing strategies and set sales targets. Direct sales activities,
analyze buying trends and track consumer preferences. Answers questions from clients about product and service benefits,
maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service.Implements and adheres to company policies
and procedures.

Qualification : Hnd, and Bachelors degree holder.
Note : All interested applicant are to send both CV and Application letter to the company mail
Contact information : info@rioweighing.com
rioweighing.systems@gmail.com
Closing date : 24/10/2019 11:30 am
Re: In Dire Need Of A Job! Please Help Me Find A Job! by ucheuzor1(m): 9:42am On Oct 24, 2019
MERCHANDISER:
u don't need a job.what u need is money

Is it not job that gives money?
Re: In Dire Need Of A Job! Please Help Me Find A Job! by MERCHANDISER: 9:44am On Oct 24, 2019
ucheuzor1:

Is it not job that gives money?
Job can't give you money,it can only help you manage your poverty.....That's financial slavery

1 Like

Re: In Dire Need Of A Job! Please Help Me Find A Job! by ucheuzor1(m): 9:46am On Oct 24, 2019
MERCHANDISER:
Job can't give you money,it can only help you manage your poverty.....That's financial slavery

So what gives money?
Re: In Dire Need Of A Job! Please Help Me Find A Job! by MERCHANDISER: 9:55am On Oct 24, 2019
ucheuzor1:

So what gives money?
being creative and innovative.Utilizing that little money at your disposal effectively any optimally.

Making money work for you instead of working for money(job)

Job means"just over broke"
"Journey of the broke"
Re: In Dire Need Of A Job! Please Help Me Find A Job! by ucheuzor1(m): 10:23am On Oct 24, 2019
MERCHANDISER:
being creative and innovative.Utilizing that little money at your disposal effectively any optimally.

Making money work for you instead of working for money(job)

Job means"just over broke"
"Journey of the broke"

Inasmuch as I would like to agree with you, truth is not everyone has access to capital for start-up. You can work for someone to raise the needed capital.

You can as well get a well paying job that pays far more than you doing it on your own.

Not everyone is bound to be an entrepreneur.
Re: In Dire Need Of A Job! Please Help Me Find A Job! by milanseedorf(m): 10:41am On Oct 24, 2019
The lord is your strength. @kizwal youcanrechme on nedu00x@yahoo.com
Re: In Dire Need Of A Job! Please Help Me Find A Job! by MERCHANDISER: 10:43am On Oct 24, 2019
ucheuzor1:

Inasmuch as I would like to agree with you, truth is not everyone has access to capital for start-up. You can work for someone to raise the needed capital.

You can as well get a well paying job that pays far more than you doing it on your own.

Not everyone is bound to be an entrepreneur.

Jobs are not the best option especially when the job isn't adding any value to you apart from money/salary.

I Have a friend he earns 90,000 every month,he is not even doing any thing.

I mean he's not into yahoo,online biz,ponzi scheme,farming he literally doing nothing....He is just lying on his bed(after a month,the money will come)

I won't disclose his source of income(its confidential)

It's even better you aint doing anything and be earning 90k monthly than having a job that pays you 150k,the former gives you peace of mind with no stress

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment Into The Ekiti State Civil Service / How Do I Attend This Interview.. / Serviceo Nigeria - HND/BSc - Job Recruitment (₦150k/month) - 100 Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.