Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Ogun Hotel Where Underage Girls Sleep With Men For N500 And N1,000 - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun Hotel Where Underage Girls Sleep With Men For N500 And N1,000 (97804 Views)

Residents Discover Hotel Where People Die Mysteriously In Abia / Ogun Hotel Rooms With Hidden Cameras Uncovered (Video) / Even Paris Hotel, Imo Where Underage Girls Operate As Sex Slaves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Hotel Where Underage Girls Sleep With Men For N500 And N1,000 by Rexnegro(m): 1:11pm On Oct 24, 2019
Endtime is indeed near
Re: Ogun Hotel Where Underage Girls Sleep With Men For N500 And N1,000 by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 1:12pm On Oct 24, 2019
Cumtroller:
Those arrested at the hotel include its owner Gbenga Olayinka, his nephew Adekunle Oshineye.

I know some people will begin to call names and denigrate a particular tribe for promoting all sorts of criminality and deviant behaviour in this country. Let us eschew tribalistic statements here. We are one Nigeria. Tribalism and Ethnic bigotry only tears us apart
In another news,
Names of girls found;
CHIOMA
ADA
NKECHI
JULIET
NGOZI
BLESSING ETC...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun Hotel Where Underage Girls Sleep With Men For N500 And N1,000 by Sojebrand(m): 1:13pm On Oct 24, 2019
Inside life
Re: Ogun Hotel Where Underage Girls Sleep With Men For N500 And N1,000 by Respect55(m): 1:15pm On Oct 24, 2019
CalabarPikin:
D girls involved may be d bride winners of their respective families.... They'll do anything to meet up.......country hard
Bride indeed
Re: Ogun Hotel Where Underage Girls Sleep With Men For N500 And N1,000 by Chicastle: 1:16pm On Oct 24, 2019
Cumtroller:
Those arrested at the hotel include its owner Gbenga Olayinka, his nephew Adekunle Oshineye.

I know some people will begin to call names and denigrate a particular tribe for promoting all sorts of criminality and deviant behaviour in this country. Let us eschew tribalistic statements here. We are one Nigeria. Tribalism and Ethnic bigotry only tears us apart
your said we are one what?

1 Like

Re: Ogun Hotel Where Underage Girls Sleep With Men For N500 And N1,000 by Hapinex01: 1:24pm On Oct 24, 2019
Their parents don even know where dey are now, d world is jus turning into sometin else.
Re: Ogun Hotel Where Underage Girls Sleep With Men For N500 And N1,000 by babaireti(m): 1:28pm On Oct 24, 2019
The rate of promiscuity of these IPOdians is becoming dangerous,I hope they will not desecrate our lands before migrating to Israel

1 Like

Re: Ogun Hotel Where Underage Girls Sleep With Men For N500 And N1,000 by Edusouls(m): 1:32pm On Oct 24, 2019
We tell them procreate with planning, they laugh u off saying God trains kids not man , see the disaster,We just born kids as we want, but we can’t train them or give them any future, these kids are just a product of many failed families out there, shame to parents and shame to Igbo girls for finding solace nowadays in prostitution, check their names..

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Hotel Where Underage Girls Sleep With Men For N500 And N1,000 by Yahayawabi4(m): 1:39pm On Oct 24, 2019
Hmmmmmmm...baby factory products.
Re: Ogun Hotel Where Underage Girls Sleep With Men For N500 And N1,000 by Yoighaman(m): 1:43pm On Oct 24, 2019
Cumtroller:

The underage girls gave their names as their names as Chisom Onyekwere, Chinonso Okoro, Stella Emmanuel, Gift Wada, Chidinma Emmanuel, Tracy Favour, Success Onu, Comfort Francis, Njoku Divine, Destiny Chibuike and Amanda Chima

Re: Ogun Hotel Where Underage Girls Sleep With Men For N500 And N1,000 by cooltola(m): 1:52pm On Oct 24, 2019
Stop blaming poverty for prostitution. Some were forced and some women just enter the business on purpose . This is nothing new

1 Like

Re: Ogun Hotel Where Underage Girls Sleep With Men For N500 And N1,000 by bossinblack: 1:56pm On Oct 24, 2019
complexBoss12:

thank you for the matured response, for I was merely asking a question .

it is gud u mentioned the north, does dat mk it legal in d north, or are they not part of Nigeria. secondly PG, means u can watch, with guidance ryt? ( hope u grab)

Yes PG mean people at and below the age should watch with Parental Guidance.

About the northern states: There is a way certain laws work in Nigeria. The Child Rights Act for example has to be passed by a State's House of Assembly before the Act take legal effect in tha state.
Now 11 state House of Assembly haven't passed it. Some are seeking for a reduction in the age (18) before it can be passed.
Re: Ogun Hotel Where Underage Girls Sleep With Men For N500 And N1,000 by raphy(m): 1:58pm On Oct 24, 2019
the two men have fhuck there eyes inside.
see how they look .

and some girls bum have ran inside too they must have force cocumber down there puna to make it wider..

see wet in poverty curse.looking skinny anf fhucking everyday..

tht one na work ?
but our our country is even useless since that man from daura take over.
Re: Ogun Hotel Where Underage Girls Sleep With Men For N500 And N1,000 by Sluvist(m): 2:02pm On Oct 24, 2019
It is normal to South and East now, parents doesn't mind to fend for their children especially the females, they are left to share the grace to anybody that can buy food for them.
Re: Ogun Hotel Where Underage Girls Sleep With Men For N500 And N1,000 by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 24, 2019
Yeah, I am proud to say that, those are my sisters and brothers in picture.

Yeah, we aren't of same parents or tribe but we share same life from the one and only source, hence, we are all responsible.

They are blacksheep because I am a blackram. They are but reflection of our combined thoughts.

Who will buy, if you don't steal
Who will steal, if you don't keep

He who has nothin' lacks nothin'
He who keeps nothin' loose nothin'

Who can keep without making someone lack?
Who will lack unless there is an exploiter.

Everyone want to exploit at every given chance in the name of living, and the results are what we see around. If you can feel the pang, then, you are a vector.

Judge no one 'cos that which you're judging is your reflection.

One Love
Re: Ogun Hotel Where Underage Girls Sleep With Men For N500 And N1,000 by owila4luv(m): 2:44pm On Oct 24, 2019
na normal thing for area
Re: Ogun Hotel Where Underage Girls Sleep With Men For N500 And N1,000 by Alfasino360: 2:46pm On Oct 24, 2019
we trend to blame them but from another perception just look at the state of economic meltdown then we think again.#protect ur integrity
Re: Ogun Hotel Where Underage Girls Sleep With Men For N500 And N1,000 by maasoap(m): 3:18pm On Oct 24, 2019
Menance:
Yaribas.. I spit

Gbenga Olayinka, his nephew Adekunle Oshineye.. Family business.

You spit, really! You should have called on their yiibos parents who gave birth to the children they couldn't take care of. Besides, we've known you guys for this kind of profession for over fifty years.
Re: Ogun Hotel Where Underage Girls Sleep With Men For N500 And N1,000 by Dedetwo(m): 3:28pm On Oct 24, 2019
The report is very strange. The alleged owner of the pit is a Yoruba and it operated in Yoruba land yet no Yoruba girl is involved. Granted that ugliness determines certain play, the act of omission of Yoruba participants is silly. I lived in the Lagos and it is very difficult to find a river without a fish.
Re: Ogun Hotel Where Underage Girls Sleep With Men For N500 And N1,000 by Petebrains5050: 3:36pm On Oct 24, 2019
Na the Eko life na.... Local man must not kill himself......man must wack
Re: Ogun Hotel Where Underage Girls Sleep With Men For N500 And N1,000 by FIRDAUS3(m): 3:47pm On Oct 24, 2019
Chai....
See names......... undecided
They'll be claiming bi............
Instead of Olosho Republic
Yeye people grin
Re: Ogun Hotel Where Underage Girls Sleep With Men For N500 And N1,000 by ini4brandon(m): 4:02pm On Oct 24, 2019
THE OTHER IS "WEARING DA FOQ" T-SHIRT... From the hotel name, one can tell what goes on there. Evil pimps
MZEE01:
I am still wondering how some girls would feel when opening their legs for different beings all in the name of making money to survive. Sex paint pictures. Having too many pictures on memory create ugly emotions. I only feel for those who are being forced into sex work.

However, the man wearing that T-shirt with "FUTURE" on it does not understand the significance of that word. He literally does not have any future unless he changes his ways
Re: Ogun Hotel Where Underage Girls Sleep With Men For N500 And N1,000 by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 24, 2019
Menance:
Yaribas.. I spit

Gbenga Olayinka, his nephew Adekunle Oshineye.. Family business.

Re: Ogun Hotel Where Underage Girls Sleep With Men For N500 And N1,000 by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 24, 2019
Dedetwo:
The report is very strange. The alleged owner of the pit is a Yoruba and it operated in Yoruba land yet no Yoruba girl is involved. Granted that ugliness determines certain play, the act of omission of Yoruba participants is silly. I lived in the Lagos and it is very difficult to find a river without a fish.

Re: Ogun Hotel Where Underage Girls Sleep With Men For N500 And N1,000 by lereinter(m): 4:30pm On Oct 24, 2019
But why are they saying they were lured into it

Who lures girls to prostitution this days

Well

The owner of the hotel has offended someone
Re: Ogun Hotel Where Underage Girls Sleep With Men For N500 And N1,000 by Deltatoto: 4:30pm On Oct 24, 2019
etcsines:
See earlier thread

https://www.nairaland.com/5489183/ogun-teenage-brothel-baby-factory

A hotel in Shimawa (a Lagos-Ogun border community) which uses underage girls as commercial sex workers was uncovered on Wednesday October 23, by detectives attached to the Federal Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department (FCIID) Alagbon in Ikoyi.

Two men were arrested alongside 14 girls said to come from Akwa Ibom, Kogi, Enugu and Imo states. The girls who claimed they were lured to the facility by friends from their respective villages are forced to pay their boss N1,000 daily for the accommodation, and they are forced to sleep with a minimum of four men daily at a fee ranging between N500 and N1,000 per client to achieve this. Asides sleeping with clients for money, it was also learnt that the men also slept with them any time they want.

Those arrested at the hotel include its owner Gbenga Olayinka, his nephew Adekunle Oshineye, 28, three adult commercial sex workers- Happiness Daniel, Favour Nkume and Glory Ewelike- as well as nine underage girls.

The underage girls gave their names as their names as Chisom Onyekwere, Chinonso Okoro, Stella Emmanuel, Gift Wada, Chidinma Emmanuel, Tracy Favour, Success Onu, Comfort Francis, Njoku Divine, Destiny Chibuike and Amanda Chima.

The owner of the facility however denied knowing some of the girls were underage. He also claimed that the girls rented the rooms in the hotel he has owned for two years on their own.

“I charge the girls N1,000 daily. I do not control them on their customers and I do not keep their money for them.”

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/10/hotel-where-underage-girls-sleep-with.html

kai my specs o.wish I was der
Re: Ogun Hotel Where Underage Girls Sleep With Men For N500 And N1,000 by gbishman: 5:01pm On Oct 24, 2019
Igbo's and their insatiable appetite for wealth. Make una take am easy o. Kai
Re: Ogun Hotel Where Underage Girls Sleep With Men For N500 And N1,000 by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 24, 2019
Disgusting animals.
Re: Ogun Hotel Where Underage Girls Sleep With Men For N500 And N1,000 by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 24, 2019
Why do Ibo girls like prostitution like this?
Re: Ogun Hotel Where Underage Girls Sleep With Men For N500 And N1,000 by larryking540: 5:54pm On Oct 24, 2019
olaboy33:
Some men will come here to condemn them

Whereas it's them they spend their money on, on Friday night.

Some women will likewise come here to condemn them

Whereas they are no different from them, only that they do theirs in a more formal way.
(Sex for money, formaly termed relationship)
very annoying and irritating thing,
even the shameful part is even when some working class ladies u ask them out Bro Na u go still take care of the bills, u invite am to ur hux, Na u go still foot down the transportation fare,
to even have fun with her (watin she self go enjoy )she go still day ask for money,, then Wat's the difference if I step out to the brothel and pick a girl up gist for D nitte and pay her off ,after few days she will still call asking if am free for a chat or someone to talk with,
I have made up my mind Bro I don't take Dat yeye life from them again o,d moment I suspect Na d pocket u just day after I happy apologize to u and move on with my life o
Re: Ogun Hotel Where Underage Girls Sleep With Men For N500 And N1,000 by Sunrise258: 6:35pm On Oct 24, 2019
Tough to resist rich men when women are hungry and in need. Men have money & need release konji; ladies have the glory hole but lacks money. Every reason to synergies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick / MC Oluomo’s Aide, Mamok Murdered In Oshodi (Graphic Photo) / I Felt Humiliated, Says Girl Defiled By Father (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.