Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

MC Oluomo’s Aide, Mamok Murdered In Oshodi (Graphic Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / MC Oluomo’s Aide, Mamok Murdered In Oshodi (Graphic Photo) (97918 Views)

Happening Now: Train Cut Lady Into Two On Railway Line In Oshodi (graphic) / Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) / Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

MC Oluomo’s Aide, Mamok Murdered In Oshodi (Graphic Photo) by lekanolas: 7:09am On Oct 01, 2015
The rivalry within the National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW) Oshodi, Lagos chapter on Wednesday reared its ugly head with the murder of Olayinka Mamowora (a.k.a Mamok),

Before his death, Mamok was a very close ally to the union’s State Treasurer and Oshodi chapter chairman, Alhaji Musiliu Akinsanya, otherwise known as MC Oluomo.

The assailants, 10 in number rode on motorcycles to Mosaku Street in Oshodi and shot Mamowora in the head several times.

The deceased was killed inside a barbing saloon while cutting his hair.

The saloon is a stone’s throw away from the deceased No 46 Mosaku street residence..

The incident caused pandemonium around the area as the assailants shot sporadically in the air to scare away residents .

Before his death, Mamok was MC Oluomo’s point-man.

He was the one that led the gang that killed Baba Esi, a popular area boy in Oshodi

Mamok was the one that fired the shot that hit Baba Esi on the head, which resulted in his death on April 9, 2015

Before pitching his tent with Oluomo, Mamok was one of the private bodyguards of former Speaker of the House of Representatives, Dimeji Bankole.

He attended the Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta.

The late Mamok, 46, a relative of Senator Olorunnimbe Mamora, was survived by aged mother, wife and a child.

http://newsday.com.ng/mc-oluomos-aide-mamok-murdered-in-oshodi/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo’s Aide, Mamok Murdered In Oshodi (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 01, 2015
This is serious. He who lives by the gun die by the gun...... Says Karma!

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo’s Aide, Mamok Murdered In Oshodi (Graphic Photo) by Greyworld: 7:14am On Oct 01, 2015
Hmmm! He shot sm1 since April, witnesses saw it and he has been walking freely in the streets of Lagos? He evn has liberty to cut his hair, on a normal day he shud av outgrown Robinson Crusoe in terms of beards while coolin in kirikiri.

181 Likes 15 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo’s Aide, Mamok Murdered In Oshodi (Graphic Photo) by Tallesty1(m): 7:16am On Oct 01, 2015
RIP if you do not believe in reincarnation, happy return if you do...........

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo’s Aide, Mamok Murdered In Oshodi (Graphic Photo) by Dominionng(m): 7:17am On Oct 01, 2015
Thug life never ends well! May his soul Rest in Peace

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo’s Aide, Mamok Murdered In Oshodi (Graphic Photo) by LordMecuzy(m): 7:19am On Oct 01, 2015
If he has committed all this atrocities too, he should rest in Hell

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo’s Aide, Mamok Murdered In Oshodi (Graphic Photo) by Tunami(m): 7:21am On Oct 01, 2015
hmmm, he killed by the gun and died by that same gun. Anyway what can i say than r.i.p.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo’s Aide, Mamok Murdered In Oshodi (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 01, 2015
He who kills by the sword will surely die by the sword.

RIP anyways.

Say No to Hooliganism

12 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo’s Aide, Mamok Murdered In Oshodi (Graphic Photo) by OnReflection: 7:46am On Oct 01, 2015
Live by the gun, die by the gun.

The man whose house it is goes by several monikers, the simplest being "MC". On a tour of the property, accompanied by MC and his enthusiastic young aide Mammok, I remarked on the abundance of shoes.

"He's a very fashionable person," says Mammok, as MC nodded approvingly. "And he does his shopping in Italy."

One afternoon, MC's aide Mammok agreed to show me around the area MC controlled. He pointed out a pair of young men entrusted with taking cash from motorbike taxis. One obligingly showed me the day's takings, a wad folded in his palm.

Then he introduced me to a woman stall holder selling a small pile of goods on a blanket. When I asked if she knew MC she looked rather frightened and shook her head.

"It's more of a political thing," says Mammok, explaining her reticence. "You wouldn't expect her to tell you that. They have to play politics."

Mammok was - understandably - protective of MC's reputation and not keen to talk about the occasional need to rely on street violence or the details of a business that, viewed unkindly, was a glorified protection racket.

"The ways of the Caribbeans are not the ways of the Americans," he says when I probed him on the subject. "It has become like a way of life in this part of the world."

When I asked him if it seemed a good system to him to have someone in charge of an area holding a king-like sway over his private fiefdom, he compared MC with the Queen of England, suggesting MC was not so different.

Quotes excerpted from 'Law and disorder in Lagos' -- http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-11500370

Law and Disorder in Lagos -- http://www./video/xycnw8_law-and-disorder-in-lagos_lifestyle

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo’s Aide, Mamok Murdered In Oshodi (Graphic Photo) by Pavore9: 7:56am On Oct 01, 2015
You live by the gun, you die by the gun. That is the consequence of such lifestyle! angry

6 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo’s Aide, Mamok Murdered In Oshodi (Graphic Photo) by dridowu: 8:02am On Oct 01, 2015
Wages of sin is death

6 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo’s Aide, Mamok Murdered In Oshodi (Graphic Photo) by mannobi(m): 8:31am On Oct 01, 2015
If there is one set of people I detest so much on the road, it is definitely these animals called NURTW. I wonder if they import their own brand of weed.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo’s Aide, Mamok Murdered In Oshodi (Graphic Photo) by BushidoBlue(m): 8:44am On Oct 01, 2015
Man.
Power
Wealth
Life

Snuffed out, then.... Man
Lay down
Covered up
Buried
Decays

It makes you wonder what man is and exactly what this madness is all about?

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo’s Aide, Mamok Murdered In Oshodi (Graphic Photo) by NoreenUG(f): 8:48am On Oct 01, 2015
the suffersticated hooligans.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo’s Aide, Mamok Murdered In Oshodi (Graphic Photo) by ncolumella(m): 9:16am On Oct 01, 2015
what a wasted life

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo’s Aide, Mamok Murdered In Oshodi (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 01, 2015
Mushin / OSHODI axis wahala

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo’s Aide, Mamok Murdered In Oshodi (Graphic Photo) by olapluto(m): 9:20am On Oct 01, 2015
I remember Mamok very well from the Louis Theroux documentary on MC Oluomo. He sounded very articulate and he was a very trusted aide of MC Oluomo.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo’s Aide, Mamok Murdered In Oshodi (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 01, 2015
simplycarro:

Why do you ediotts like looking for trouble on every thread on NL.
Bastard!

Which trouble?

Is extortion racket not the biggest industry in Yoruba land especially Lagos where every hinterland dwelling ugly dirty tattooed face fetish inbred bastard Taju flock to Lagos to partake in?

Dunce

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo’s Aide, Mamok Murdered In Oshodi (Graphic Photo) by ragiluhivo(m): 10:24am On Oct 01, 2015
The sophisticated fetish Southwest never disappoints

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo’s Aide, Mamok Murdered In Oshodi (Graphic Photo) by goodlifehyd(m): 10:25am On Oct 01, 2015
He who lives by the gun dies by the gun..... Vanity upon vanity, all the wealth gathered with thuggery are all there while you begin your 6feets journey...

But the name of that street is so synonymous to death Mosaku

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo’s Aide, Mamok Murdered In Oshodi (Graphic Photo) by Chocolatta: 10:25am On Oct 01, 2015
Recents events happening in Lagos now scares d hell outta me

What do we expect its and APC state

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo’s Aide, Mamok Murdered In Oshodi (Graphic Photo) by ijustdey: 10:26am On Oct 01, 2015
gangland

he who lives by the gun will surely die by the gun

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo’s Aide, Mamok Murdered In Oshodi (Graphic Photo) by HRich(m): 10:26am On Oct 01, 2015
Painful way to die. RIP to the dead.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Felt Humiliated, Says Girl Defiled By Father (Picture) / Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) / Yahoo Boy Caught Eating Faeces From WC In Osun State (Disturbing Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.