Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

#justiceforjemima: Man Call Out Hospital For Allowing His Sister To Die - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / #justiceforjemima: Man Call Out Hospital For Allowing His Sister To Die (251 Views)

Usman Ndagi, Immigration Officer, Dies Hours After His Sister's Death (pix) / Russia Built ₦42Billion Hospital For COVID-19 Patients In One Month(Photos) / Lady Calls Out Hospital For Giving Brother Wrong Blood Which Led To His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#justiceforjemima: Man Call Out Hospital For Allowing His Sister To Die by ipreach: 8:29am On Oct 24, 2019
A social media user has taken to the platform to narrate how how lost his younger sister, Jemima and her friend, Jennifer after they involved in a road accident in Job.

According to a Twitter user with username; @OthnielAnselm, his younger sister, Jemima and her friend, Jennifer was on their way to Church on Sunday when a BMW driver left his lane, climbed the road barricade, hit the 'keke' his sister and her friend traveled in which led the Keke to somersault three times, killing the Keke driver on a spot.

In the tweets thread he made on Twitter, he also narrate how a hospital rejected both of them after demanding for a Police Report, before taking them in.

Read what he tweeted:

"My younger sister: Jemima, was involved in a road accident on her way to church, on Sunday morning. She was in her sophomore year at the University of Jos, Nigeria: studying Statistics. Her friend: Jennifer, who she commuted with, was in her final year."

"What was supposed to be a harmless journey in a tricycle, turned out to be a tragedy when some drunk guy driving a BMW, left his lane, climbed the road barricade, hit the 'keke' my sister and her friend traveled in, and somersaulted three times."

"The drunk driver whose birthday was on Sunday, confessed to be drunk after celebrating overnight. He survived the accident. The keke driver died on the spot."

"Sissy and her friend were still alive, and hence, rushed to the nearby hospital: 347 Nigerian Airforce Hospital, 303 Rayfield Road, Naf Station on Bauchi-Jos Expressway. This hospital rejected both of them. Stupid mofos wanted a Police Report, before taking them in."

"From there, they were rushed to another hospital, but before any medical help could be given, Jemima and Jennifer had died. Worse still, the police are currently attempting to grant the murderer of three people, bail."

"My sister, her friend and the tricycle driver, were casualties of the reckless driving of a stoned driver. Jemima and Jennifer died as a result of a failed medical system and idiotic medical law passed only by a failed country. Nigeria."

"And their murderer may go Scott-free because of corruption within the police force. All I want is justice. I owe my sister that much."
https://twitter.com/OthnielAnselm/status/1187052759796858880?s=20

READ https://www.believespot.com/2019/10/sad-man-recount-how-his-younger-sister-died-after-in-an-accident-and-rejected-by-hospital.html

Re: #justiceforjemima: Man Call Out Hospital For Allowing His Sister To Die by ipreach: 8:30am On Oct 24, 2019
Re: #justiceforjemima: Man Call Out Hospital For Allowing His Sister To Die by thorpido(m): 8:48am On Oct 24, 2019
This police report issue sha.

(1) (Reply)

Proven Benefits Of Palm Fruit On Prostatitis / How To Cure Baldness With The Help Of Natural Remedies ? / Gastroenteritis Outbreak Kills 11 In Lagos, 370 Others Saved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.