Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

List Of States That Can Survive Without Federal Allocation By BudgIT - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of States That Can Survive Without Federal Allocation By BudgIT (64395 Views)

Senator Ningi’s Allegations & Indiscriminate Insertions In 2024 Budget By BudgIT / 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex / Six States That Can Confidently Survive Without Federal Allocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of States That Can Survive Without Federal Allocation By BudgIT by idealogical: 1:58pm On Oct 24, 2019
dukie25:

So why are your people scared of disintegration?

When other people are not dancing to your tune, you automatically think they are scared, you don't need Yoruba people to go first before you do if you are really concerned and if you are bold enough, if you have enough strength and mental fortitude to leave Nigeria, go ahead, Yoruba people are not pulling your skirt not to. When scared and lazy people can not make a move, they wait and blame other people for their misery.

Yoruba people don't work based on other people's clock and timetable, do you.

3 Likes

Re: List Of States That Can Survive Without Federal Allocation By BudgIT by lowaist101: 2:04pm On Oct 24, 2019
Lagos is really trying ...number one on the sustainability ranking. The IGR is higher than federal allocation. Kudos!
Re: List Of States That Can Survive Without Federal Allocation By BudgIT by mercyville: 2:08pm On Oct 24, 2019
franchasng:
Yes because they believe in themselves, and faith is what makes a man achieve great things from nothing.

When you have a big dream and coupled with faith, you don't care about where you are presently, you focus on achieving your dream, so you focus on where you are heading to.

Southeast have dream, a dream bigger than what is obtainable in black nations; they want to set a pace other black nations can look up to.

If you have the whole wealth in life and you don't have faith in yourself or you don't believe in yourself, take it from me, you won't go far no matter how much money you have presently.

It is shameful that no black nation is doing well.

It hurts me always that Biafra was not achieved in 1967 when there were amiable and determined leaders from great Igbo tribe who were so determined to liberate the black race from the shackles of science and technology backwardness + economic poverty!

Ojukwu and his leadership crew were so determined to set a black record but Britain, Russia, Egypt and Saudi Arabia saw it and supported Nigeria to ensure that great Biafran dream was not fulfilled because they knew if Biafra had succeeded with their ingenuity back then, they would have liberated black nations from their spell, fear white folks cry

Why is your faith or dream always tied to the SS like a hungry leech?
grin

3 Likes

Re: List Of States That Can Survive Without Federal Allocation By BudgIT by ubongokon(m): 2:11pm On Oct 24, 2019
Opinedecandid:
Akwa In is among. Proud to come from here.
Attah did well.
Akpabio also did well.
Udom is trying.
Akwa Ibom is blessed.
No point 'in-fighting'.
We are blessed.
Oga mind what you say, udom is doing what ?
Re: List Of States That Can Survive Without Federal Allocation By BudgIT by Cyberterror: 2:12pm On Oct 24, 2019
Osinachi1:
Where's Anambra?

cheesy

Check my siggy for Social media Promotions
Anambra suppose to be included in the list. The state can survive on ogwu ego.
Re: List Of States That Can Survive Without Federal Allocation By BudgIT by idealogical: 2:15pm On Oct 24, 2019
mercyville:

Why is your faith or dream always tied to the SS like a hungry leech?
grin

Easy answer, just look at their region, it's a dead end with no future ambition. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: List Of States That Can Survive Without Federal Allocation By BudgIT by ProWalker: 2:30pm On Oct 24, 2019
RealityShot:
lol...
the one you wrote to keep you in your chamber, right?
enjoy alone

Please goggle Lagos history and stop exposing.
laziness here

Once you are close to sea, you can’t be a poor city unlike some people from landlocked places that need to migrate before they can succeed in life

1 Like

Re: List Of States That Can Survive Without Federal Allocation By BudgIT by Abagworo(m): 2:37pm On Oct 24, 2019
All States can survive but the civil service will have to be downsized to what they can maintain.

1 Like

Re: List Of States That Can Survive Without Federal Allocation By BudgIT by mercyville: 3:07pm On Oct 24, 2019
idealogical:

Easy answer, just look at their region, it's a dead end with no future ambition. grin grin
grin
Re: List Of States That Can Survive Without Federal Allocation By BudgIT by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 3:09pm On Oct 24, 2019
My Abakaliki angry
Re: List Of States That Can Survive Without Federal Allocation By BudgIT by Nature8(m): 3:15pm On Oct 24, 2019
dukie25:

So why are your people scared of disintegration?
Re: List Of States That Can Survive Without Federal Allocation By BudgIT by Cosbyrich: 3:36pm On Oct 24, 2019
Biritiko:
Lmao
Not a single southeast state among.
But they want their own country .

SE needs SS oil that you all depend on. Ojukwu too wanted the oil...

https://academic.oup.com/jah/article/99/1/155/854916

.” Ojukwu, however, strategized around oil from the very start. One of his prewar tactics was to block the passage of petroleum to the northern region, and he held two meetings with the heads of the oil companies before secession took place. At the first meeting he assured them that they “should not fear” any loss of investments, but at the second he accused them of helping northerners stockpile oil in preparation for war. Despite this, oil companies were excluded when he promulgated the Revenue Collection Edict on March 31, 1967, calling for companies operating in the eastern region to pay their taxes there. Then, during the thirty-five days between formal secession and the firing of the first shots, Ojukwu sent lawyers to New York City to convince U.S. oil companies that once their production started, they would be legally justified in paying their revenues to the East. None of the companies, however, adopted this view.

On June 21, Ojukwu finally demanded the payment of oil revenues—owed only by Shell and SAFRAP—to the East. While France decided to back the Biafran cause, Stanley Gray, the director of Shell, attempted to make a token payment of £250,000 as a means of stalling. The funds were to be deposited in a Swiss bank account, but the British government blocked this initiative by refusing exchange permission. During a tense moment of conversation, Ojukwu let slip one of his key motivations in pursuing war, which he saw as “solely to determine [the] recipient of oil revenues.”
Re: List Of States That Can Survive Without Federal Allocation By BudgIT by Midas01: 3:38pm On Oct 24, 2019
Rivers can survive obviously.
tillaman:
I can still vouch for Lagos but Akwa Ibom and Rivers? I really can’t say cause I don’t know much about Akwa ibom!!
Please Those who stays in Akwa Ibom or PH should attest to this abeg
Re: List Of States That Can Survive Without Federal Allocation By BudgIT by Midas01: 3:40pm On Oct 24, 2019
Do you know how many trillions of dollars America owes?
oyeb15:
No state can survive. If u see the debt profile of these thr3 states ,you will shout in your local language.
Re: List Of States That Can Survive Without Federal Allocation By BudgIT by GreetMe(m): 3:44pm On Oct 24, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Imagine Akwa Ibom/CrossRiver as a country without all these leeches in Nigeria.
My ultimate dream
And it must come to pass amen!
Re: List Of States That Can Survive Without Federal Allocation By BudgIT by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 3:44pm On Oct 24, 2019
Opinedecandid:
Akwa In is among.
Proud to come from here.

Attah did well.

Akpabio also did well.

Udom is trying.

Akwa Ibom is blessed.

No point 'in-fighting'.

We are blessed.
Apart from your miserable leaders with bad governance

A state that receives the highest allocation yet with nothing or little to show for it...WHAT A SHAME.
Re: List Of States That Can Survive Without Federal Allocation By BudgIT by Midas01: 3:50pm On Oct 24, 2019
If you think people can only be wealthy in the SW then you're truly ignorant. I know several billionaires who made and continue to make their money in PH. Infact, the average SS billionaire made his money in SS and that's a fact.
isthatso:

who says we are? apart from the Oil producing states, the entire SW is the only region that will be immediately better off with disintegration. Every other region will eventually be but will take some time.

That we are not making noise and getting our brothers and sisters killed in the name of devolution or disintegration does not mean we are afraid of it. We are just smart people who think and strategise before we act, we also value human life and will not lead our people into a battle that cannot be won and scar generations with the pyscholigical trauma. Fact is constitution does not permit referendum and unless the North who have more votes want a split up or devolution, making noise, spewing hate, engaging in rebellion that gets your people killed is a waste of time.

Even if Nigeria splits up you will still have to come to SW to make your money....fact!!!
Re: List Of States That Can Survive Without Federal Allocation By BudgIT by Princemolar101: 3:53pm On Oct 24, 2019
adem30:
Still looking for the Biafra state on the list
but yet this are people that want go there way isn't our God a miracle worker?
Re: List Of States That Can Survive Without Federal Allocation By BudgIT by Princemolar101: 3:53pm On Oct 24, 2019
adem30:
but yet this are the people that want to go their way isn't our God a miracle worker?
Re: List Of States That Can Survive Without Federal Allocation By BudgIT by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 24, 2019
Midas01:
If you think people can only be wealthy in the SW then you're truly ignorant. I know several billionaires who made and continue to make their money in PH. Infact, the average SS billionaire made his money in SS and that's a fact.

isthatso:

who says we are? apart from the Oil producing states, the entire SW is the only region that will be immediately better

Like I always say please try and show that the money the govt and your parents spent on educating you was not wasted. I said if you read again “apart from the oil producing areas”. So you just wrote an epistle to embarrass yourself and your teachers.

Your post exemplifies the problem with half baked education and half sense.

And by the way you need to purge yourself of the mentality of thinking in terms of money. I said “better off”. A region being better off and some individuals making money are not the same thing!!!
Re: List Of States That Can Survive Without Federal Allocation By BudgIT by Midas01: 4:01pm On Oct 24, 2019
Even this one that has the vocabulary of an primary 5 pupil is making comments on a person's education.

You said and I quote, " you still need to make your money in SW" and that was exactly what I commented on because such premise is very stupid and ignorant because other regions have produced and continue to produce indigenous billionaires and millionaires so sit your asss down and be humble.
isthatso:

Like I always say please try and show that the money the govt and your parents spent on educating you was not wasted. I said if you read again “apart from the oil producing areas”. So you just wrote an epistle to embarrass yourself and your teachers.

Your post exemplifies the problem with half baked education and half sense.
Re: List Of States That Can Survive Without Federal Allocation By BudgIT by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 24, 2019
Midas01:
Even this one that has the vocabulary of an primary 5 pupil is making comments on a person's education.

You said and I quote, " you still need to make your money in SW" and that was exactly what I commented on because such premise is very stupid and ignorant because other regions have produced and continue to produce indigenous billionaires and millionaires so sit your asss down and be humble.

There is nothing worse than an unrepentant idi8t. Everything you typed is negated by my opening comment. “Apart from oil producing regions”. Go face the mirror and argue with yourself, I have little tolerance for imbecil3s
Re: List Of States That Can Survive Without Federal Allocation By BudgIT by ladykolly(f): 4:42pm On Oct 24, 2019
alphaNomega:

IMO state ! cheesy

I'm in my room, come and beat me smiley
one foreign citizen sighted
Re: List Of States That Can Survive Without Federal Allocation By BudgIT by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 24, 2019
Opinedecandid:
Akwa In is among.
Proud to come from here.

Attah did well.

Akpabio also did well.

Udom is trying.

Akwa Ibom is blessed.

No point 'in-fighting'.

We are blessed.
correct!!!!
Re: List Of States That Can Survive Without Federal Allocation By BudgIT by Chiedu12345: 5:09pm On Oct 24, 2019
I Strongly disagree with this Post.Delta State Can survive on it own without Federal Allocation.
Delta State generate more money than Akwa lbom State
Re: List Of States That Can Survive Without Federal Allocation By BudgIT by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 24, 2019
Chiedu12345:
I Strongly disagree with this Post.Delta State Can survive on it own without Federal Allocation.
Delta State generate more money than Akwa lbom State

any state with Oil can survive, thats a no brainer
Re: List Of States That Can Survive Without Federal Allocation By BudgIT by maxiflexy(m): 7:42pm On Oct 24, 2019
nice to see that my State Akwa Ibom is among. but we still have a long way to go.

UDOM serious work still need to be done
Re: List Of States That Can Survive Without Federal Allocation By BudgIT by mauriceju2(m): 7:45pm On Oct 24, 2019
Akwa Ibom own the oil so what are you saying?
Rochas2023:
No state can survive without oil money not even Akwa ibom and Lagos.
Re: List Of States That Can Survive Without Federal Allocation By BudgIT by otokx(m): 8:07pm On Oct 24, 2019
tillaman:
I can still vouch for Lagos but Akwa Ibom and Rivers? I really can’t say cause I don’t know much about Akwa ibom!!
Please Those who stays in Akwa Ibom or PH should attest to this abeg

They say WIKE is owing teachers up to 3 months.
Re: List Of States That Can Survive Without Federal Allocation By BudgIT by Legendguru: 8:13pm On Oct 24, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: List Of States That Can Survive Without Federal Allocation By BudgIT by Ejjis(m): 9:19pm On Oct 24, 2019
MUGU, RIVERS IS A BIAFRAN STATE.. ODE
adem30:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Bans Seyi, His Son, Others From FEC Meeting / Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria / Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.