Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,784 members, 7,837,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

I’ll Be Back–uduaghan ! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Be Back–uduaghan ! (580 Views)

I’ll Perform Better In My Second Term If Re-Elected - President Jonathan Assures / I’ll Ban Importation Of Rice, Tomato If Elected –Buhari / Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Be Back–uduaghan ! by wales(m): 6:57am On Nov 11, 2010
Former Governor, Emmanuel Uduaghan, who was sacked by the Appeal Court in Benin Tuesday, has expressed confidence in his re-election.
Fielding questions from State House correspondents, at the Presidential Villa, Abuja, Uduaghan said he was waiting for the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to set the date for the re-run election.

He assured that he had taken his sack by the Appeal Court in good faith, adding that he would be victorious in the forthcoming re-run election.
Asked if he was confident that he would be re-elected, the former governor replied “The electorate will decide.”

Asked why he was in the Presidential Villa, Uduaghan replied: “The President is the political leader of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), I owe him a duty to brief him on the current event in the state.”
Meanwhile, Vice President Namadi Sambo has shelved his planned visit to Delta State, following the political uncertainty in the state.

Sambo was expected to inspect key power projects in Ughelli and Sapele but put off the visit due to the sacking of Uduaghan as governor of the state. A highly placed presidency source said Uduaghan, who was also a member of the Presidential Committee on National Independent Power Projects (NIPPs) for the South-south zone, had better understanding and knowledge of the projects to be inspected by the vice president, hence the cancellation of the proposed trip.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/newsonthehour/2010/nov/11/newsbreak-11-11-2010-001.htm
Re: I’ll Be Back–uduaghan ! by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 11, 2010
He'll only be back on two conditions

1) The people of Delta State want him back (in a free and fair election)
2) The powers that be want him back (in a rigged election)

Time will tell. We are watching
Re: I’ll Be Back–uduaghan ! by MiKenny(f): 10:40am On Nov 11, 2010
and what makes him think the people of Delta state want him back
Re: I’ll Be Back–uduaghan ! by egift(m): 11:02am On Nov 11, 2010
Don't allow the door to hit you. http:///ztUlQ
Re: I’ll Be Back–uduaghan ! by Emade(m): 11:02am On Nov 11, 2010
let wait and see time will tell.god help us.
Re: I’ll Be Back–uduaghan ! by RICHIEBOI1(m): 1:55pm On Nov 11, 2010
thats if his not prosecuted by the EFCC. This man ought to be in jail like Ibori his mentor.
Re: I’ll Be Back–uduaghan ! by mrinfo(m): 1:58pm On Nov 11, 2010
He should go and enjoy the money he has looted. He's lucky Nigeria doesn't jail election riggers
Re: I’ll Be Back–uduaghan ! by monkeyleg: 2:26pm On Nov 11, 2010
What a thief. The good people of Delta should remember that this idiot stands for nothing but evil and must resist him in all areas. He belongs in jail and we must all work towards that. I will be doing my own to make sure the robber is taken off our streets and put firmly behind bars

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Honoured In Britain / Sex Strike Against 2011 / Abia Has Great Stats, Just Needs Improvement In Governance To Fly Even Higher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.