Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Mompha: Charity Nnaji Shares Video Outside EFCC' Office Claiming She Visited Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mompha: Charity Nnaji Shares Video Outside EFCC' Office Claiming She Visited Him (498 Views)

Charity Nnaji: Nigerian Female Celebrities Are More Like Advanced Prostitutes / Charity Nnaji Mocks Mompha As EFCC Arrest Him After He Disgraced Her For Begging / Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mompha: Charity Nnaji Shares Video Outside EFCC' Office Claiming She Visited Him by 0gaGist: 9:05am On Oct 24, 2019
Actress Charity Nnaji continues to mock Mompha, shares video outside EFCC's office claiming she visited him

Charity Nnaji continued her troll post against Mompha who was arrested by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) over his alleged involvement in internet fraud and money laundering.

Sharing a collage of the arrested Dubai-based Nigerian man with some of his assets, the Nollywood actress whose troll post centered on being publicly shamed by Mompha for begging him for money, stated that it is better to be a beggar than being a fraudster.

She wrote;

Hmmm Billionaire indeed...just take a look at .. Lemme warn all of you, i am not here for clout chasing, comments or likes ... its better to be a beggar than a fraudster... As for you all commenting rubbish on my page.. i can feed you all and your generation (No be mouth), i am in my office begging..when i am done begging i Will come and respond to your dumb ass ...#EFCC Will come for you too anytime anyday .. You Will go and join your oga... pray you wont be the next escape goat.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B39aLSngnuc/?igshid=1d0klnzfiwpxs

Charity Nnaji also denied begging Mompha for money as she made a clarification on her DM exchange with him. According to the actress, her NGO reached out to him for humanitarian assistance.

She also shared a video in which she claimed she paid Mompha a courtesy visit at EFCC's office in Abuja. The actress was however outside the anti-graft agency's office in the video.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/charity-nnaji-continues-to-mock-mompha-shares-video-outside-efccs-office-claiming-she-visited-him

Re: Mompha: Charity Nnaji Shares Video Outside EFCC' Office Claiming She Visited Him by 0gaGist: 9:05am On Oct 24, 2019

Re: Mompha: Charity Nnaji Shares Video Outside EFCC' Office Claiming She Visited Him by AntiWailer: 9:13am On Oct 24, 2019
Lol it pained the beggar.

The fraudster go don humble too.
Re: Mompha: Charity Nnaji Shares Video Outside EFCC' Office Claiming She Visited Him by luiscarter(m): 9:23am On Oct 24, 2019
Your NGO wanted his assistance based on what if not money, bia Miss begger be guided oo !!
Re: Mompha: Charity Nnaji Shares Video Outside EFCC' Office Claiming She Visited Him by internationalman(m): 9:41am On Oct 24, 2019
Chai, this is the same Mompha who whole 2face was bowing down for..

Maybe he later realized his mistake; that could be the reason he lashed out at Mompha fraud twin Hushpuppi
Re: Mompha: Charity Nnaji Shares Video Outside EFCC' Office Claiming She Visited Him by naijadrivablog: 9:56am On Oct 24, 2019
Charmingrascal:
A fraud who refused to give a beggar money.

E really pain the beggar oo

Anything for the gram.

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Ifeanyi Adeleke Naming Ceremony Yesterday In London UK / Peter And Paul Okoye(psquare) Celebrates Their 38th Birthday Today(photos) / Ghanaian Actress, Efia Odo’s Transparent Outfit To The 2019 4syte Awards Ceremon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.