Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Frodd And Esther Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassador (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frodd And Esther Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassador (Photos) (37683 Views)

Frodd And Esther Pictured With Noble Igwe And Wife, Chioma / Bbnaija: Sir Dee And Esther Begin Media Tour After Their Eviction (photos) / Alexreports And Esther Nwankwo Traditional Wedding Photos And Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frodd And Esther Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassador (Photos) by dominique(f): 12:39pm On Oct 24, 2019
Esther and her facial expressions though grin

Over 700 celebs endorsing one company?

1 Like

Re: Frodd And Esther Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassador (Photos) by Tapout(m): 12:39pm On Oct 24, 2019
frood reading indepthly as an ibo man would....u can't just sign anything grin

congrats man!
Re: Frodd And Esther Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassador (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 12:41pm On Oct 24, 2019
Skinnienigga:

Are you trying to say a qualified lawyer won't be able to read and understand a contract until after he/she has won a court case abi bawo?

grin angry angry grin grin.
That wud be catastrophic.

1 Like

Re: Frodd And Esther Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassador (Photos) by marostan(m): 12:42pm On Oct 24, 2019
crestedaguiyi:
see as them both focus the document they would have gotten a lawyer to review on their behalf.

i hope we wouldn't hear stories that touch tomorrow.

Nigerians and cost cuttings measures are inseparable

I thought i was the only one that took note of that. Gazing at those documents like some kinda exam questions. Lol!
Re: Frodd And Esther Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassador (Photos) by Tembebe: 12:45pm On Oct 24, 2019
Frood my nigga,Esther my baby,more wins for you jare.
I just love this ship.
Love you together
I pray it leads to blissful marriage. Don't mind tribalists from both sides.

1 Like

Re: Frodd And Esther Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassador (Photos) by VAQAXY: 12:45pm On Oct 24, 2019
Frodnation
Re: Frodd And Esther Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassador (Photos) by realestniggah: 12:47pm On Oct 24, 2019
Mywd:
Diz one wey frodd do like say e dey write write further maths exam
?
Frodd no wan enter one chance with contract

1 Like

Re: Frodd And Esther Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassador (Photos) by petitejolie(f): 12:48pm On Oct 24, 2019
crestedaguiyi:

mugu,

is she a practicing lawyer or just lawyer by qualification.

which law firm does she work with and how many court cases has she won.

a law graduate and a practicing lawyer are on different experience levels.

atleast she will have an idea of any hidden clause or any problem causing clause before she signs .
Re: Frodd And Esther Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassador (Photos) by petitejolie(f): 12:51pm On Oct 24, 2019
Atleast it’s better than sitting at home collecting nothing. If they are brand ambassadors for 3 companies paying them 15k each a month for doing nothing . Na better work be dat o
Charmingrascal:
All this brands wey person no know are signing BBN ex house mate for 15K per month deal and they will be forming brand Ambassadors on the gram.

Did they handcuff them to the place, I saw somebody with handcuff behind fraud sorry Frodd

Re: Frodd And Esther Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassador (Photos) by Mimirabelle4: 12:57pm On Oct 24, 2019
Numatville too are shipping Froddster..odiegwu! grin
Re: Frodd And Esther Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassador (Photos) by Festus1010: 1:01pm On Oct 24, 2019
They sha want join this two together with styles...
Re: Frodd And Esther Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassador (Photos) by Chicastle: 1:02pm On Oct 24, 2019
See that girl congratulating fraud, Ooops frood , and also telling him more to come. Meanwhile she herself never get anything not even shishi
Re: Frodd And Esther Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassador (Photos) by Chicastle: 1:04pm On Oct 24, 2019
Timolanki:
Congrats. Bigger u is coming

Which one you Don get?
Re: Frodd And Esther Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassador (Photos) by Iheoforlex: 1:07pm On Oct 24, 2019
Is this suppose to be newz .....�
Re: Frodd And Esther Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassador (Photos) by generationz(f): 1:11pm On Oct 24, 2019
crestedaguiyi:
see as them both focus the document they would have gotten a lawyer to review on their behalf.

I hope we wouldn't hear stories that touch tomorrow.

I think the babe is a lawyer.

Compare he facial expression to the guy's own. grin grin grin
Re: Frodd And Esther Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassador (Photos) by Tembebe: 1:11pm On Oct 24, 2019
Mimirabelle4:
Numatville too are shipping Froddster..odiegwu! grin
You no go face your Merike ship? Leave them.What will be will be.
Re: Frodd And Esther Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassador (Photos) by murphybo(m): 1:19pm On Oct 24, 2019
crestedaguiyi:

Esther is a lawyer

1 Like

Re: Frodd And Esther Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassador (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 1:33pm On Oct 24, 2019
Amstupid:
grin
Waka Ambassador

Tacha - Smellos ambassador
Omashola - Warri Ambassador
Mike - Gym Ambassador
Ike - open teeth Ambassador grin
Cindy - confusion Ambassador
Kaffi - prick Ambassador

Add urs grin

Almost commented, but noticed your moniker... So, no need!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Frodd And Esther Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassador (Photos) by Sonfethopia: 1:34pm On Oct 24, 2019
Amstupid:
grin
Waka Ambassador

Mike - Gym Ambassador
Kaffi - prick Ambassador

Add urs grin

Like ur name stupid ambasador lol.
Re: Frodd And Esther Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassador (Photos) by Zoroaster: 1:39pm On Oct 24, 2019
forreelliinc:
grin where frodd from see cheap shirt?
the guy is such a loser
The loser is signing endorsement deals worth millions.. While you a supposed winner can't boast of anything to your name.. Stupid bitch!
Re: Frodd And Esther Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassador (Photos) by Tonnyray: 1:48pm On Oct 24, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
smh! You be mumu se. What's the point of spending all those years for the degree and law school if she can't understand the clauses of a simple contract?
If you have ever been part of job interview panels you will retract this statement my guy. It is often "mindboggingly" depressing how deficient a lot of our university graduates are in their very disciplines.
Re: Frodd And Esther Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassador (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 1:59pm On Oct 24, 2019
This company ain't popular
Re: Frodd And Esther Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassador (Photos) by Tonnyray: 2:02pm On Oct 24, 2019
Nmezor:
This company ain't popular
The more reason they need to leverage on the present popularity of the exhousemates.

3 Likes

Re: Frodd And Esther Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassador (Photos) by Lawly: 2:04pm On Oct 24, 2019
crestedaguiyi:

Esther na lawyer
Re: Frodd And Esther Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassador (Photos) by forreelliinc: 2:06pm On Oct 24, 2019
Zoroaster:
The loser is signing endorsement deals worth millions.. While you a supposed winner can't boast of anything to your name.. Stupid bitch!
angry bitch wey fine pass your mama
Re: Frodd And Esther Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassador (Photos) by Lawly: 2:17pm On Oct 24, 2019
forreelliinc:

angry bitch wey fine pass your mama

Re: Frodd And Esther Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassador (Photos) by Mryacks: 2:22pm On Oct 24, 2019
The guy in suit behind them has handcuffs on his belt line...lmao! grin
Re: Frodd And Esther Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassador (Photos) by TechCapon(m): 2:39pm On Oct 24, 2019
crestedaguiyi:

Esther is a lawyer by profession
Re: Frodd And Esther Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassador (Photos) by Yusuf001(m): 3:14pm On Oct 24, 2019
crestedaguiyi:

Yours truly .. Esther na lawyer na
Re: Frodd And Esther Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassador (Photos) by mountex(f): 3:18pm On Oct 24, 2019
Amstupid:
grin
Waka Ambassador

Mike - Gym Ambassador
Kaffi - prick Ambassador

Add urs grin

lol where are you from

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Was Arrested In 2011 / John Dumelo And Gifty Mawuenya's White Wedding Holds Today / Meet The 4 Nigerians Queen Of England Will Honour At QYL Awards Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.