Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

GTB Again! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / GTB Again! (3661 Views)

How To Transfer GTB To GTB Fund By Phone Call / Gtb Internet Banking Token Device / Questions on GTB Bank Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GTB Again! by kg(f): 7:23pm On Dec 09, 2010
Fogman:

Hello House, i intend getting a GTB Prepaid Visa card next week for my online purchase, pls anyone who have used this same card, could pls advice based on experience. Thanks

I've been using their cards for years now and never had a problem. I started with GTBank Mastercard and then Visacard. No problem.

GTB remains my best bank in Nigeria with no close rival.

Osama10:

Recently, my GTB account was debited with #3385.09.

I haven't gone there yet but am just wondering why the debit because I don't have an ATM card for the account.

Am really going to find time and go there now to see what that debit was for.I purposely refused applying for the ATM card.

Do you use Dollar Mastercard or Visacard, if yes then I'm suspecting it is card charges. Please find out and let's know what truly happened.
Re: GTB Again! by asamuel: 5:10pm On Dec 20, 2010
GTB is a rogue bank. Don't use their cards. You have been warned.
Re: GTB Again! by Osama10(m): 8:20pm On Dec 20, 2010
kg:

I've been using their cards for years now and never had a problem. I started with GTBank Mastercard and then Visacard. No problem.

GTB remains my best bank in Nigeria with no close rival.

Do you use Dollar Mastercard or Visacard, if yes then I'm suspecting it is card charges. Please find out and let's know what truly happened.

Like I said in my earlier post I don't use any of their ATM cards on the account because I had to apply filling this form and all that, I just got tired of the protocol and left.
Re: GTB Again! by Kazil1(m): 11:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
Pals see oh! To day use my gtbank atm card in zenith atm machine not knowing that the machine did not has money , so money did't come out but they still debit the amount i request 4 4rm my account. So wat can i do
Re: GTB Again! by tonjeola(m): 8:47am On Jan 04, 2015
Kazil1:
Pals see oh! To day use my gtbank atm card in zenith atm machine not knowing that the machine did not has money , so money did't come out but they still debit the amount i request 4 4rm my account. So wat can i do
If is not reverse by tomorrow morning, just walk into any branch and lay ur complain
Re: GTB Again! by iameffiong(m): 11:11am On Jan 04, 2015
Good day peeps. I am amazed with all these things i am hearing about gtbank. I love the bank and i have been their customer since 2007. I get debited for sms charge of N20 only and receive interest capitalized of N3. Thats the only bank i think does that out of d 5 banks i use. But as for online transactions, i use my Access bank visa card. My opinion.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Ecobank Mastercard Be Used For Online Transactions? / How To Increase Your Konga And Jumia Sales With Product Bundling / Incorporate/register Your Company With Cac Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.