Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,348 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother (47639 Views)

Why I Wrote UTME Again, Unizik’s Best-graduating Student Reveals / ABUAD Student Fights His Lecturer For Trying To Seize His Phone / Ahmed Bature, Nigerian Defence Academy Best Graduating Student (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 24, 2019
0gaGist:
ABUAD potential best graduating student and his mom, set to be buried after being kidnapped and killed despite ransom payment in PortHarcourt, Rivers State.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/abuad-potential-best-graduating-student-and-his-mom-set-to-be-buried

Don't you just hate it when someone gives such news. What in the world is ABUAD? Is that the name of a person, place or thing? You should understand that not everyone who comes on Nairaland is Nigerian.
Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by lereinter(m): 3:51pm On Oct 24, 2019
The people involved have brought curses over themselves and their generation
Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by luluosas(m): 3:52pm On Oct 24, 2019
This is really terrible killing. The wicked shall not go unpunished. My condolences to the bereaved family
Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by Ategberoson(m): 4:00pm On Oct 24, 2019
River state is a useless state

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by Lamanii22(f): 4:02pm On Oct 24, 2019
Christ! Jesus... May our enemies not rejoice over us.. May we not die untimely...
Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by drey076(m): 4:17pm On Oct 24, 2019
donbachi:
I will not die at the edge of my breakthrough...GOD forbid..not my blood and dat of my wife and kids...and u dat is reading dis.
another person predicament is your own prayer point
Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by Walelavender(m): 4:18pm On Oct 24, 2019
This is very unfortunate! This life!
Snuffed out life for your gain...how heartless !

The dare-devil armed robbers are part of the kidnapping business and it's "booming". The state has shown a shallow and ludicrous approach to nipping this societal menace in the bud. They have refused to change . The security architecture isn't evolving with the dimension of crimes. We are in a perilous time in this nation.

Condolences to the family they left behind
Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by zegxy: 4:31pm On Oct 24, 2019
When it was posted here yesterday that Nigeria is the third most dangerous country to live yeaterday, some ignorant people were countering the story
Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by zegxy: 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2019
zegxy:
When it was posted here yesterday that Nigeria is the third most dangerous country to live yeaterday, some ignorant people were countering the story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by wonder233: 4:34pm On Oct 24, 2019
Who will bring them to book? The security and justice system in the country is comatose. Oh and don't even start with the whole karma talk. There's nothing like karma, its just a bhudist philosophy and as a typical Nigerian, I'm sure you're either a Christian or a Muslim. Just like the killer, ritualistic and theiving politicians,
the kidnappers will probably live long and prosperous lives with healthy and prosperous children and children's children.... It's just a random world
sexysage:
And the people who did this think they'll go unscathed? ?
Only time will tell but I know they'll pay dearly for this. It's sad investigation of crimes like this is usually so bad and slow in Nigeria.

Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 4:49pm On Oct 24, 2019
To be candid I don't really know if God can forgive this Country Called Nigeria the story of Abel and Cain in the Bible when the Blood of Abel cried to God Almighty for revenge when the cry was much God have to heard him for revenge killing of innocent people is getting too much in this country almost every day people have been killed till now nobody knows whereabouts of Lia Saribu weather she's still alive or not. My prayer for YOU and I is that WE shall not die but LIVE and declare the works of GOD. Psalms 118:17.
Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 24, 2019
Wickedness at its peak! So sad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by Chomy101: 5:07pm On Oct 24, 2019
He is the only child of his parents. after paying 15million naira for their release they still went ahead to KILL him n his MOTHER. so painfull
Akkord4gov:
Any news about death is heart breaking, but death through this way is immense high shattering. Imagine the trauma. Just imagine if the mother was first killed in front of the son or vice versa, what about their family....Very painful.

The truth is death is even more constant than change, we only pray and hope we live longer in good health and may Almighty make death easy for us when it finally knocks

Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by Chomy101: 5:10pm On Oct 24, 2019
He is the only child of his parents. His daddy paid 15 million for their release yet they killed them and collected ransom
Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by Chomy101: 5:13pm On Oct 24, 2019
they have been caught. through there confession they killed both of them that day together with there tenant 3 on the spot
okeyumez:
It shall never be well with their killers. They shall surely pay with their blood.
RIP
Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by Frenzyboy(m): 6:01pm On Oct 24, 2019
Akkord4gov:
Any news about death is heart breaking, but death through this way is immense high shattering. Imagine the trauma. Just imagine if the mother was first killed in front of the son or vice versa, what about their family....Very painful.

The truth is death is even more constant than change, we only pray and hope we live longer in good health and may Almighty make death easy for us when it finally knocks

amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by Crenzywilliams(m): 6:09pm On Oct 24, 2019
donbachi:
I will not die at the edge of my breakthrough...GOD forbid..not my blood and dat of my wife and kids...and u dat is reading dis.
I met into this in Jesus name; Amen.
Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by ucham: 6:42pm On Oct 24, 2019
donbachi:
So who will now die at the edge of their breakthrough? Guy abeg get sense. This is just an unforeseen event. Don't put a religious spin to it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by westernboy(m): 7:15pm On Oct 24, 2019
]He is the only child of his parents. after paying 15million naira for their release they still went ahead to KILL him n his MOTHER. so painfull

Is this a masterminded ASSASSIN or KIDNAP ?

MY HEART is BLEEDING WITH PAINS
Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by Legendguru: 7:34pm On Oct 24, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by madgoat(m): 8:31pm On Oct 24, 2019
donbachi:

Story ... grin grin

E fit be your turn tmr and we go read am on NL front page sef grin
Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by uchewilliam18: 8:34pm On Oct 24, 2019
philip0906:

lol...Nigerians grin grin grin

@op
This is quite sad. Last last, life na gamble.

Since you find this funny, obviously, sense is not in abundance.
I definitely profit from your misfortune��
philip0906:

@op

I definitely profit from your misfortune��
philip0906:

@op

I will definitely profit from your misfortune��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by Olokpablessing1: 9:22pm On Oct 24, 2019
Rip brother, Tari was more than just a coursemate to me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by Olokpablessing1: 9:23pm On Oct 24, 2019
FrLukas:

Don't you just hate it when someone gives such news. What in the world is ABUAD? Is that the name of a person, place or thing? You should understand that not everyone who comes on Nairaland is Nigerian.

ABUAD means Afe Babalola University Ado Ekiti

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by naxyrick: 9:34pm On Oct 24, 2019
So tragedic
Rip brother
Only God can avenge
But let me use the medium to advise somebody to be careful in this world with the way you relate with people because the thing you hurt may be back to hurt you
Are you a student ! Help someone
Are you a worker
Are you a business
Or a pastor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by caandi: 10:05pm On Oct 24, 2019
May we all live to reap the fruit of our labour. There shall be no untimely death. In JESUS name
Please follow my business pages for your quality designer wears, shoes and many more Facebook page, Ellabloombusinessfashionworld
Instagram business page @Ellabloombusinessfashionworld. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by CodeTemplar: 12:42am On Oct 25, 2019
Painful. Kidnapped and Murdered in Port Harcourt.
Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by Franking: 4:22am On Oct 25, 2019
donbachi:
Which God will forbid? Africans and foolishness.
Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by Denko2721987(m): 10:30am On Oct 25, 2019
Chomy101:
they have been caught. through there confession they killed both of them that day together with there tenant 3 on the spot

Pls Clarify this statement. They killed 3 people during the kidnapping Or the kidnappers were caught and killed along with their tenant who would supposedly be an accomplise..??

Becos i heard of a story were armed kidnappers entered a house, shot one of the tenants abi na landlord, and kipnapped a man who works in shell with his wife and son but latter dropped the man to go provode ransom for his wife and son. The man rallied around to pay the ransom but his wife and son were never released. Is this the same story?
Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 25, 2019
Olokpablessing1:

ABUAD means Afe Babalola University Ado Ekiti

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Be The Best In Your Course Of Study In The University / Exam Hall & Condition In FUTO (photo) / Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.